The QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4 is one of the most common errors of that users get in the QuickBooks software and 80029c4a Error Loading Type Library/dll is somehow related to this error only. You get the following error message when you encounter this error:
“Unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks. Fix this now…”
This article will help you in resolving the 80029c4a Error Loading Type/dll issue manually. However, you can also contact the QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support team for instant resolution for your issues.
How To Resolve 80029c4a Error Loading Type/dll issue?
There are multiple ways to get rid of this issue and here, we have mentioned three different solutions according to the causes of this error. Steps to resolve 80029c4a Error Loading Type/dll issue are as follow:
Solution 1: Repair QuickBooks
- Close QuickBooks and its related process
- Open the Control Panel
- Go to Program and Features section
- Locate QuickBooks from the list of installed apps and uninstall it
- Click on Next from the QuickBooks Installation window
- Choose the Repair option Between Uninstall and Repair
- Click on Next
- Click on Repair radio button and then click on Next
- Click on Repair
- Once the process completed, click on Finish
- Restart your computer and open QuickBooks to check if the error is resolved or not
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
If repairing QuickBooks does not fix your issue then you need to do a clean installation of the program.
- Click on I Accept on the license agreement window
- Select the version that you want install in your system and click on Continue
- Click OK
- Download and install the latest available updates for QuickBooks software
- Now install the downloaded version of QuickBooks. To do so, find out the QuickBooks Desktop file that you have saved when you downloaded it. Now double click on QuickBooks executable file and run it.
- Provide the License and Product numbers
- Restart your computer once the installation finishes successfully
- Open QuickBooks to see if the error is resolved or not
Solution 3: Check your antivirus:
If both of the steps were not able help you in resolve the error then there are possibilities that the antivirus software installed in your computer is causing the 80029c4a Error Loading Type/dll issue. To resolve the issue, you need to check the antivirus and see if it is working properly or not. You also need to make sure that the antivirus is not creating any issue in QuickBooks functionality and they are not firewalled.
Reach Us For Support
By following the above three mentioned steps you will be able to resolve the 80029c4a Error Loading Type/dll issue in QuickBooks. However, if the error still persists then you can get in touch with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerrors.com by dialing their QuickBooks toll-free number +1888-567-1159.