How To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193
QuickBooks Point of Sale is an integrated application which is designed to make QuickBooks more efficient. QuickBooks POS is a great tool that allows you to increase the number of customers and it also manages all the bank processes. QuickBooks POS is helping you and your business in various aspects like it saves your time and money, it provides you the accuracy and business processes for your clients and customers. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a very big software and because of that sometimes it may fall into some errors that can hinder your workflow. One such issue is QuickBooks POS Error 193 that can appear due to various reasons. QuickBooks POS Error 193 is one of the most common errors in Point of Sale application that can appear during the mailbag process. It can also be defined as the Stock Exchange Error in QuickBooks POS.
The error comes up with the following error message:
The primary key for depth keywords is not unique
The primary key to ‘Customer Rewards’ is not unique.
QuickBooks Error 193: Causes
- There are copy division names or codes
- Customer names were either erased or combined
- Remote Store Customer is damaged
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files
Fixing The Error Code 193 In QuickBooks POS
Follow the below given steps in order to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193.
- Go the Reports
- Open a Customer List report
- Double click on the main customer
- Click on the View List option
- Customer List will open in the old v9 edition
- Select all by pressing the CTRL + A keys
- Select I Want To Delete Customer(s)
- In the Headquarters server, go to Files
- Select Utilities
- Click on resend option
- Receive the mailbag at the scheduled store
Call Us For QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a great add on application that easily integrates with all the QuickBooks software and other third party applications that increase the efficiency of QuickBooks accounting programs. The error code 193 in QuickBooks POS can affect your work flow and you need to resolve it as soon as possible. For this, Fixaccountingerror.com is available 24×7 with its highly experienced ProAdvisors certified form Intuit. You just need to dial their toll-free number for support +1888-567-1159 and you will be provided the best solution.
QuickBooks Error 6190 and 816: Call Us For Support At +1888-567-1159
QuickBooks software is an integrated accounting solution program that helps you in maintaining you’re your account and business data. However, like any other software it is also not free from errors. QuickBooks also has various errors that can occur due to various reasons. QuickBooks Error Code 6190, 816 is one such error that is being faced by the users commonly. Like most of the error codes of 6000 Error Category, it also indicates that there is something with your QuickBooks Company File. This error basically restricts you from accessing your QuickBooks company file. You are displayed the following error message when this error occurs:
QuickBooks was unable to open the company file on the hosted computer
Causes Behind The Error Code 6190, 816 In QuickBooks
Some of the main reasons behind the QuickBooks Error 6190, 816 are as given below:
- Transaction Log File commonly known as TLG is not affiliated with the company file. TLG file is responsible for auto saved transactions that are saved by the QuickBooks itself and the formal of the file is xxxx.qbw.tlg (xxxx is the name of the company file). You are only allowed to convert the .tlg to .qbw file. QuickBooks Error 6019 appears when the .qbw file and .qbw.tlg file does not match to each other.
- A recent update of QuickBooks wasn’t installed in a proper manner and causing the error. If the .tlg file wasn’t updated and the company file was updated then you may come across the error code 6000, 816.
- A user is using QuickBooks in a single user mode then the user won’t be able to open the company file.
- Company or data file is either missing or damaged.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Error 6190, 816
Resolving the QuickBooks Error 6190, 816 is not a complex task to perform. It can be fixed by following the guidelines provided by the Intuit. You can easily fix this issue by using QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. Follow the below mentioned steps in order to do so:
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download the setup file of QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
- Install it in your system properly and run it.
- You will get the below two options there:
- Network Connectivity Only
- Both File Damage and Network Connectivity
- You need to opt the first option to fix this error
- Enter the system admin password.
- Now a dialogue box will appear which will ask you that the company file is hosted on Workstation or Server. If it is hosted on server then you need click on Yes, else click on
Call Us For QuickBooks Technical Support
If you still have some queries about the QuickBooks Error 6190, 816 or you are not able to fix the issue manually then you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support +1888-567-1159 to get instant support for your QB related issues