QuickBooks Won’t Open Company File: Simple Solutions to Fix It
QuickBooks is considerably the best accounting software all over the world. QuickBooks comes with a bunch of programs and add-ons that are specially developed for kind of task and this is what makes it the best out of the rest. However, you may face some issues and errors in the QuickBooks software and one such error is “QuickBooks won’t open your company file” or “QuickBooks is unable to open this company file” that restricts you from opening the QuickBooks Company file.
If you are also facing the same issue and looking for a quick resolution then this is the best place where you can get rid of the issue as this article will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Won’t Open your company file issue. You can also connect with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free.
Causes Of QuickBooks Won’t Open Company File Issues?
- QuickBooks Company files are damaged
- The file that you are trying to open is already opened by another user on the shared file
- You are not following the appropriate method to open the company file.
- The reports in the file are having some issues
- The QuickBooks version is not supported to the company file that you are trying to open
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop
You may get the following error message:
- “-6000 series mistakes – for example -6189, –6147, -6175, or -6000 77” and these can be resolved by following some basic guidelines.
- “C= messages like C=422 or C=342.”
- “ Unrecoverable error messages.”
- “3371 which indicates that the QuickBooks installation is damaged.”
- QuickBooks Error -6073, -99001.
- QuickBooks Error -6192, -816.
How To Resolve The Issue
There are multiple ways to get rid of this company file error. These errors are critical in nature but they can be resolved by following the provided guidelines appropriately. Steps to resolve the QuickBooks company file not opening are as below:
Note: Before going on to the steps, you must be ensured that the problem lies within your company file and not in your system. If the issue is occurring due to your system issues then you need to contact your technician as soon as possible.
Press & hold the Ctrl key while double-clicking on the QuickBooks icon. If QuickBooks does not open then the issue is with your QuickBooks installation and not with your company file. So, you need reinstall the QuickBooks software to resolve the error. If the QuickBooks software start then the issue is with the company file and you need to continue with the following steps.
- Ensure you are using the latest updated version of QuickBooks.
- Open the file with the same QuickBooks version that last opened it. You can do this task as follows:
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + E
- Go to the folder where the company file is located
- Locate the company file in which the issue is occurring (.QBW extension).
- Right-click on the file and select Properties from the drop-down list
- Now, select the QuickBooks
- A new box will pop on your screen which will display the QuickBooks versions which were used previously.
- Run the company file via QuickBooks. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Open QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to File > Open or restore company
- Select the appropriate file. It can be a backup file, company file or an accountant’s copy file.
- Go the folder that stores the QuickBooks company file and double-click on the file.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to open the file. If it is an Accountant’s Copy then go to the File > ‘Convert accountants copy transfer file’.
- Stop all the running reports and other QuickBooks processes.
- Highlight the file with just a simple click and then press the Alt
- Select Open. You may have to login using the appropriate credentials.
- Press the Alt key again while clicking on OK.
- Keep on pressing the Alt key until the file opens or you get an error.
- Open sample company file and If it is not opening then the issue is occurring due to the damaged QuickBooks installation.
- Move the company file to a new location and then try to open it from there as the current folder can also be damaged.
- Go to the location of the company file and open its properties by right-clicking and select the Properties option from the drop-down. The file should be more than 7 MB in size and it should not be encrypted or compressed as the QuickBooks doesn’t read such files.
- Rename the company file by right-clicking on the file and selecting Rename from the drop-down list.
- Remove multi-user access by going into File > Utilities Stop multi-user access.
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
If the manual solutions didn’t work for you then you need to use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is an automated tool that works with all the Intuit products. You can download it from the official website of Intuit for free. Once you run the tool, it automatically scans resolve the identified issues. Once you are done with the process, just restart your computer and you are good to go.
Contact Us For QuickBooks Software To Troubleshoot This Issue
The provided steps will allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Open Company file issue. These steps are able to resolve almost every error or issue related to your QuickBooks company files or related files. However, sometimes it may get worse and the issue couldn’t be resolved manually. In such scenarios, the QuickBooks software throws an unrecoverable error message that can’t be resolve manually. In such cases, you need to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and we will help you in resolving these company file errors instantly.
QuickBooks Error C=342: Resolve QuickBooks Data Damage Issues
What Is QuickBooks Error Code C=342?
QuickBooks Error C=342 appears while attempting to open a damaged QuickBooks company file. When the error occurs, the first thing that you need to do is restarting your computer and then try to create a new file again. This error can be frustrating for you as it can restrict you from accessing your company file. This error needs to be resolved as soon as possible and if you are looking for a solution then this article will be helpful for you as we are going to discuss the steps to resolve the error code C=342 in QuickBooks.
Why This Error Occurs In QuickBooks
Main causes behind the error code C=342 in QuickBooks are as given below:
- QuickBooks Company Files are damaged
- .exe is not compatible
- QuickBooks database got corrupted
- Firewall settings are not allowing the QuickBooks to access the company file
- Antivirus software is restricting the software to access the company file
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=342?
It is highly recommended by the experts that you must take a backup of your company files before making any major modification in your QuickBooks software so that you can restore the data in case if something goes wrong. To resolve the error code C=342, you can perform the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Run the Rebuild Utility
- Run QuickBooks and click on File menu
- Take your cursor to Utilities and then click on Rebuild Data
- Perform the provided prompts in order to backup your QuickBooks company file
Important: You need to wait for the process to get finish and make sure that you do not close the QuickBooks software because it will stop the ongoing process.
- Once the process is finishes, click on OK to close the window
Step 2: Run the Verify Utility
- Run QuickBooks and click on File menu
- Take your cursor to Utilities and then click on Rebuild Data
- If the QuickBooks did not detect, it will say that no issue detected with your data.
- Click on OK and use your Company File
- In case, if there is an error identified with your company file a rebuild data window appear
- You need to click on Close
- Validate the log file. This file is also known as the brain of QuickBooks software and there should be no error in this particular file to run QuickBooks smoothly.
- Open the log file press CTRL + F
- Type Errors and hit the enter key
- If there is an error identified in the file then you should contact the QuickBooks expert as soon as possible.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Error C=342
By following the above mentioned you will be able to rebuild the data but if you could not do it then it means that the QBWIN.log files have some errors. In such circumstances, you should immediately contact the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of fixaccountingerror.com. To get in touch with the Experts, pick up your cell phone and call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159. You can call on this number any second of the day as it is active 24-hours 365 days of the year.
QuickBooks Error 15240: [Complete Guide To Resolve Update Errrors]
QuickBooks Payroll is a great component of QuickBooks that can be easily integrated with both Desktop and Online versions of QuickBooks. It provides various important features such as direct deposit, printable checks automated check calculations etc. To enhance the work experience of the users, QuickBooks payroll comes with regular updates. But sometimes even this facility becomes a headache when it falls into an error during the update process. The error that can appear during the payroll update is known as the QuickBooks Error 15240. This error restricts you from updating QuickBooks payroll. You can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support team to resolve the error code 15240.
QuickBooks Error Code 15240: Reasons
When the error code 15240 in QuickBooks pops up, it only states that the QuickBooks Payroll could not be updated due to some unknown reasons. We have identified some of the main causes that are behind this payroll update error. Then main causes of this error are as given below:
- Changes in QuickBooks software settings
- Damaged or corrupt download of QuickBooks software
- QuickBooks files are infected by virus or malware attack
- QuickBooks records were deleted by some other application by mistake
Solutions For QuickBooks Payroll Update Error
Before going on to the solution steps, you must know the reasons behind this update error in QuickBooks Payroll. Once you identify the factors that are causing the error, it will become a bit easy to fix the issue. Before going on the major steps, you can try some quick solutions that include running the system as an administrator or you can set the accurate Time and Date if it is not right. If the error still occurs then you can go on to the main steps. However, we have mentioned two different solutions that you can apply to fix the error.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks Payroll Error 15240 are as given below:
- Close QuickBooks properly and go to the folder where the QuickBooks is installed
- Right click on folder and select Properties from the drop-down list
- Go to Security and Advanced tab
- Verify the current file folder owner from the User group
- Finish the task and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- Open the Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools and then select Internet Options from the drop-down list
- Select Advanced
- Verify and choose the SSL 3.0 and USE SSL 2.0
- Save the updated settings and then click OK
You can also visit QuickBooks Error 15271 , QuickBooks Error 15270to know more about the QuickBooks update errors.
Support For Payroll Update Error 15240
By following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to fix the error code 15240. If the error still persists then you need to contact the experts by dialing our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free.
QuickBooks Error 15271: Resolve QuickBooks Update Errors
When it comes to accounting software, QuickBooks is undoubtedly the best accounting software across the globe. It has the ability to fulfill even the smallest requirements of small and medium-sized businesses and help them to gain more profit. QuickBooks is enriched with so many features and Intuit keeps on adding new features to make this accounting software program more efficient. It is highly recommended be on the updated version of QuickBooks because every update comes with some important tools and features which can help you to manage your business more efficiently. QuickBooks Error 15271 is one of them that generally occurs while installing the QuickBooks software or the payroll tax tables.
The error code 15271 pops on your screen in the middle of the update process and the process gets canceled. The error can come with the following error messages:
- Error 15271: Payroll update A file cannot be justified.
- Error 15271: The update had been incomplete. The file can’t be validated.
If you are looking to resolve the QuickBooks Update Error 15271 on your own but not sure about the solution steps then you’ve landed on the right page as this article will help you in resolving the same. You can also connect with us at our QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Number +1888-567-1159 and get your update issues resolved instantly.
What Causes The Error Code 15271
- Update process failed because an important file couldn’t be validated
- An important QuickBooks related file was deleted by a third party application that was recently installed in your system.
- Incomplete or corrupt installation of QuickBooks software
- Unstable internet connection in your system
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 15271?
QuickBooks Error 15271 can be resolved easily following the below-mentioned steps properly:
Windows Vista Users
- Click on the Start menu
- Go to the Control Panel
- Open the User Account Control (UAC) settings
- Select the Turn User Account Control(UAC) on or off
- Select OK and then reboot your system
For Windows 7, 8 & 10 Users
- Click on the Start menu
- Go to the Control Panel
- Open the User Account Control (UAC) settings
- Disable UAC and then click on OK
- Enter the admin password if you are asked to do so.
- Click on Yes or OK to the confirmation message if you get one.
- Restart your system
- Enable the UAC again
- Click on OK
- Open QuickBooks and navigate to Help > Update QuickBooks
- Click on the Update Now tab
- Click on the Reset Update checkbox and then click on Get Updates
- You will receive the Update Complete notification once the process finishes
- Click on Install Now option from the install update message
- Once the installation completes, restart your computer.
Support For QuickBooks Update Issues
Hopefully, the mentioned steps in this article were useful for you and you successfully tackled the error code 15271. Resolving the error will allow you to update the QuickBooks software and then you’ll be able to utilize the latest functions of QuickBooks software. However, if you are still facing the same issue while updating or installing QuickBooks then you need to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get instant support for your issues.
QuickBooks Error 80070057: Get Instant Support For QuickBooks @ +1888-567-1159
QuickBooks Error 80070057 is one of the most common and critical errors in the QuickBooks software that generally occurs when you double click on a company file or a portable file that was created in an earlier version of QuickBooks.
The error code 80070057 refers to the following things:
- The manager is getting an error while opening the company file.
- The manager doesn’t have appropriate rights to view, edit or access the company file
QuickBooks Error 80070057 comes with the following error messages:
Error: 80070057 the parameter is incorrect or You do not have sufficient permissions
You have insufficient right to remove the files in the specified folder. You must have the full access to read, write, create or delete the files in order to use the QuickBooks software in multi-user mode.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 80070057
- You’ve attempted to the access the company file by double-clicking on it instead of opening it from inside QuickBooks.
- You are trying to access a company file which is stored in a folder on a redirected desktop, and the system is not on the network.
- A third party firewall application is restricting you from opening the company file
- You are using the BitDefender antivirus that blocks all the uncommon ports during the data traffic between the computers. QuickBooks Desktop 2018, 2017, and 2016 use the database service running on the host computer. This database service communicates through ports 56728 (2018), 56727 (2017), and 56726 (2016) respectively. BitDefender blocks these ports by default.
- If you are trying to open a file that is located on an external drive then you need to copy it from there first.
- If you are getting an error while installing the software then try to download the program from the website.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 80070057?
Run As Administrator
Re-launch your QuickBooks Desktop
- Right click on the QB icon from the desktop
- From the drop-down list, select Run as Adminstrator
Open The Company File After The QuickBooks Program Has Already Opened
The company files needs to be opened from inside the QuickBooks software and it may throw an error if you open it by double-clicking on it.
- Go to Start > All Programs > QuickBooks
- Select the QB version that you are trying to open in case if you have multiple versions of QuickBooks installed in your system.
- If the company file didn’t open automatically then select the company file and click on Open
Move The Company File Folder To Local Drive
Move your Company File to the C:\ drive to allow access for all the computers on the network.
Update QuickBooks To The Latest Release
Upgrading to the latest release of QuickBooks may resolve the error code 80070057 automatically.
Manually Resolve Error 800070057
- Rename the .nd file.
- Go to the folder where the company file is stored.
- Locate the corresponding .nd file of your company file. Example:qbw.nd
- Right-tap on the .nd file and then select Rename from the drop-down.
- Add .old at the end of the file extension. Example:qbw.nd.old
- Rescan your file through the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Open the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Click on Add Folder to open the Browse Folder
- Select the folder where your company file is located and then click on OK.
- Click on Scan.
- Once the scan finishes, re-open the company file.
Configure Your Firewall Software
- Go to the Firewall and Internet security for updates and network access to configure the settings.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to configure your firewall to allow the internet access to the QuickBooks Desktop files on all the workstations.
- If you still face the issue even after configuring the firewall then you need to uninstall and reinstall the firewall application.
Configure BitDefender to allow QuickBooks Desktop communication
- Open the BitDefender 10.0 and from the main menu, select Antivirus
- Go to Custom level > Exclude path from scan.
- Select the New item
- Choose the mapped drive or UNC path that is required to browse to the company file. Example: “Q:\”
- If the BitDefender is still blocking the QuickBooks communication then you need to contact their technical support.
- If you have installed a different security software then you will have to exclude the QuickBooks program directories. C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Company Files
Support For QuickBooks Errors
The provided methods will allow you to resolve the error code 80070057 easily. However, if you are still facing the same issue then you can connect with our technical support department by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 to get instant support for your QuickBooks issues.
QuickBooks Error 3003: Resolve QuickBooks Sync Error
Intuit has created QuickBooks to provide accounting services at reasonable prices. However, the software sometimes can fall into the issues that can be a bit difficult for you. QuickBooks Error 3003 is one such error that can be stated as a very common error that occurs while syncing the data with the Intuit services but the sync fails. When this happens, the data doesn’t get uploaded and if you click again in the sync button, it throws the same error.
You can also resolve the error by following some basic steps recommended by Intuit. The error can make your system slow and unresponsive. This article will help you to tackle this sync error by some basic steps. However, you can also contact us at QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free.
Causes Of The Error 3003
QuickBooks Error 3003 can occur due to several reasons but most of the time it occurs if the operating system comes with the latest work frame and extended services. Knowing about the causes can be a beneficial point for you because it can be helpful for you while resolving the error as you’ll know where you have to work exactly to resolve the error. Some of the most common causes of QuickBooks Sync Error 3003 are as given below:
- You are trying to sync the data which was already synced earlier
- You’ve closed or refreshed the Windows in between the synchronization process
- Your system is running out of space or it doesn’t have enough RAM
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 3003
- Error code 3003 occurs in your system
- QuickBooks does not responds or gets crashed
- Windows crashes randomly
- QuickBooks freezes for a while
- Windows starts to respond slowly to your commands.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3003
You need to perform the following steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 3003:
- Open the Task manager to verify the process status
- Initiate the sync process of your data on QuickBooks and let it run in the background.
- Run the Task Manger by right-clicking on the task bar
- Navigate to the Processes tab
- Find the exe process and check if it is running
- If the process unavailable in list then contact the technical support department of Intuit.
- Check if the error the error is occurring from the installed components on your system:
- Disable the Antivirus software installed in your system as it can restrict the QuickBooks software to start the syncing process.
- Disable the Windows Firewall so that the sync process can get started
- Any other application must not be running in the background. If there is a process then close it using the Task Manager
- Uninstall the third party application that you’ve recently installed because these third-party applications can interfere in between the synchronization process.
- Install all the available updates for Windows
- Update your QuickBooks software to the latest release.
Support For QuickBooks Sync Errors
By following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to resolve the QuickBooks Sync Error 3003. However, sometimes the error may become unrecoverable if you don’t resolve it as soon as possible. The last thing that you can do is reach out to the customer support team of fixaccountingerror.com. You can reach out to us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1888-567-1159 and the certified ProAdvisors of Intuit will be connected to you and provide you the solution.
QuickBooks Error 6175: Get QuickBooks Technical Support @ +1888-567-1159
QuickBooks Error 6175 is one of the most common errors in the QuickBooks software that restricts you from opening your QuickBooks company file over a network drive. It is a company file error that needs to be tackled as soon as possible because it can even damage your entire database which won’t be able to recover in the future. This error generally occurs when the QuickBooks Desktop couldn’t establish a connection with the host computer.
If you are roaming around the internet to search for an effective resolution of QuickBooks Error Code 6175 then the fixaccountingerror.com is the best place as this article will help you in tackling this company file error. You can also connect with us at QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support +1888-567-1159 to avail the technical support for your company file issues.
Why Does The Error Code 6175 Occur?
There can be various factors that can lead to the situation when you face the error code 6175 which restricts you from accessing the company file. Knowing about causes is also very important as it can help you in resolving this error. Main causes of QB Error 6175 are as given below:
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager is unable to run
- The server is indulged in some other task and it couldn’t be reached currently.
- Windows firewall is not allowing the QuickBooks Desktop to get connected with the server
- The company file is not available in the server system as it was deleted by a third party application.
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks company file
- Virus or malware infection has damaged the server
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6175?
Before going on to the solution steps, you need to enable the hosting on the Host Computer and switch to multi-user mode. Now, perform the below mentioned steps in order to resolve QB Error 6175:
Solution 1: Setup The QuickBooks Database Server Manager Properly On Your Server Computer
- Install the QuickBooks software properly on the Host system
- Now, From the Start menu, go to the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Select Start Scan option
- Once the process finishes, the error should get resolved and you will be able to access the company file..
Note: In case if the QuickBooks software is already installed in your system but Database Server Manager is not then you don’t have to perform the 1st step and directly jump to the 2nd step.
Solution 2: Set The Hosting On Server Computer
- Go to the server system and run QuickBooks there
- Navigate to File > Utilities
- From the drop-down list, slect Host Multi-User Access
Note: If you see Stop Hosting Multi-User Access then directly jump to the next solution else finish this solution process first.
- On the Host multi-user access/Start hosting multi-user access notification, click on Yes
- If you get a warning message that says company file must be closed, just click on OK
- Click on OK on the Multi-user setup information window
- Now, you can switch to the multi-user mode
Solution 3: Change QuickBooksDBXX Service To Local System Account
- Go to the Start menu, type MSC in the search field and press Enter key
- Right-tap on the QuickBooksDBXX service and select Properties from the list.
- Go to the Log On tab and mark the Local System account
- Click on Apply and OK
- Switch to the Multi-User mode again
If you are still facing the same error then you may have to reinstall the QuickBooks software in the server system as well as in the local workstation. The error can also occur if one of your systems (server or local system) has an outdated version of QuickBooks. So we recommend you to update your system to the latest release and then open the company file.
QuickBooks Technical Support
The provided solutions will allow you to resolve the error code 6175 in QuickBooks. If you still face the same issue and you can’t access the QuickBooks Company File then you need to connect with our customer support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
QuickBooks Error 6147: Fix QuickBooks Company File Errors
There are various error codes and issues in the QuickBooks software that can restrict you from working on your accounts. QuickBooks Error 6147 is one such error which is a part of 6000 error code family. This error family or series is related to the company file issues and the error code 6147 is also associated to the company file errors. This error pops up on your screen while restoring your backup company file over a network.
This is one of the most common errors in the QuickBooks software and it can easily be tackled by following some basic guidelines. Although, it is a very common error but it is very important to resolve this error as it can permanently damage your entire database and you won’t be able to recover them in future. This article will provide you the full-fledged solution to resolve QuickBooks Error 6147, 0 manually. You can also contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to get instant support for your company file errors.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6147, 0
The error can be a result of various actions taken by you in the past. However, the error code 6147 generally occurs due to three basic reasons that are mentioned below:
- QuickBooks company files are either damaged or missing
- You tried to restore the QuickBooks Company file over a network drive
- The backup file name is more than 210 characters.
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks software.
Resolving QuickBooks Error 6147, 0
Before going on to the solution steps, one thing that you need to check is what version of QuickBooks you are using currently. If your QuickBooks version is not the latest then updating it to the latest release may resolve the issue for you automatically. If the error is still around then you can perform the below mentioned steps:
Solution 1: Rename The .TLG And .ND Files
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + E keys
- Go to the folder where you’ve stored the company file’
- From the folder, look for the same name as your company file but with .ND & .TLG extensions. For example: Company_file.qbw.nd and Company_file.qbw.tlg.
- Right-click on the files one by one and select Rename from the list
- Add OLD at the end of the file extension and hit enter.
- Open QuickBooks and try to restore the same backup file again. If the issue is still around, move on to the next step
Solution 2: Restoring The Backup To Another Location
- Ensure that your computer is not being hosted
- Go to the File menu and select Utilities
- If the Stop Hosting Multi-User Access is visible then:
- Select Stop Hosting Multi-User Access
- Click on Yes on the notifications that you get on your screen
- Restore the backup file in your system
Solution 3: Re-configure The Trend Micro Active Scan Settings
- Go to the location of your QuickBooks company file
- Press and hold the CTRL key and then double-click on QuickBooks icon.
- From the No Company Open window, select the QuickBooks company file
- Now, open the Trend Micro active scan and set an exemption to disregard the folder
QuickBooks Technical Support For Company File Issues
The provided guidelines in this article will help you in resolving the error code 6147, 0 in QuickBooks software. If the error is still occurring then you need to utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool that resolve almost every company file issue. However, if you are still facing the same issue then you can get in touch with us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free.
QuickBooks Error 1335: Resolve QuickBooks Installation Errors
QuickBooks accounting software comes with various integrated tools that help you in increasing the efficiency and makes accounting easy and comfortable. However, it is also true that the QuickBooks software has various error codes and issues that can affect your work flow and even can restrict you from opening the software itself. QuickBooks Error Code 1335 is also one of them that indicates that the cabinet file for the installation and the cabinet file cannot be used. This error is triggered during the update process or repairing the QuickBooks installation. When this error pops up, it comes up with the following error message:
Error 1335: The cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used.
Error 1335: The cabinet file  required for this installation cannot be used.
Why Does QuickBooks Error 1335 Occurs?
Main factors that can cause the error code 1335 in QuickBooks are as given below:
- The installation CD is damaged
- CD or DVD writer of your system is damaged or not functioning properly
- Your system does not have enough space to install the QuickBooks software
- Antivirus or firewall program are not allowing the installation of QuickBooks software
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Error 1335?
In this article, we have provided three different solutions according to the causes. But before going on to the actual steps, you can try some basic steps that can also help you in resolving the error code 1335 in QuickBooks. The steps are mentioned below:
- Make sure that the installation CD is not damaged and working fine. If the CD is damaged then you are recommended to get a new installation CD
- Make sure that the CD or DVD writer of your system if functioning properly and if not then you need to contact a computer technician as soon as possible
- Make sure that your system has sufficient disk space. If not then you need create space using the Disk Cleanup.
- Disable the antivirus software before initiating the installation of QuickBooks software.
If these steps didn’t work and you are still facing the error then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 1335:
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Open the internet browser and go to the Official website of QuickBooks
- From the website, download the setup file of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Install the tool in your computer properly and then run the tool
- Click on I am having problems installing QuickBooks and then click on OK
- Once you start the scan, it will automatically detect and optimize the issues accordingly
Solution 2: Manually resolving the QuickBooks Error Code 1335
- Log in to your system with Administrator rights
- Insert the installation disk of QuickBooks and if the InstallShield Wizard pops up, close it
- Press Windows + E to open the Windows Explorer
- Right click on the CD drive and then click on Open
- Now, right click on the QuickBooks folder and from the drop down list, select Copy
- Paste the folder on your desktop by pressing CTRL + V button
- Go back to the QuickBooks folder and copy the Thirdparty folder
- Paste the folder on the same location where you have pasted the QuickBooks folder
- Open the copied QuickBooks folder from desktop and double click exe file
- If you still face the error then you need to go to the next step
Solution 3: Clean the Temporary Folder
- Log in to your system with Administrator rights
- Go to the folder:
- Windows 8, 7, or Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp.
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Setting\Temp.
- Remove all the temporary files
Reach Us For Support
By following the above mentioned instruction properly, you will be able to resolve the installation error 1335 in QuickBooks. However, if you still face the same error or you are facing difficulties in any of the steps then you are recommended to get in touch with the experts of fixaccountingerror.com by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
How To Create & Delete Budget in QuickBooks Desktop?
QuickBooks accounting software comes with some great functions that make your financial tasks easy and all these functionalities are require to increasing the growth of your business. One of the main functions of QuickBooks software is creating, deleting and managing the budget in no time. Creating a budget can be a hectic task if it is done manually but the QuickBooks software allows you to do it easily.
Sometimes the new users of QuickBooks software may find it difficult to create budget for your business within QuickBooks. If you are also looking for the steps for creating and deleting budget then you’ve landed on the right page because in this article, we will be helping you out to create and delete the budget within QuickBooks.
By creating budget in QuickBooks desktop, you will be able to print the following reports:
- Balance sheet report
- Money arranging report
- Pay and cost projections for up to 5 years
- Profit and Loss report
How To Set Up A Budget In QuickBooks?
To create an account based budget for classes, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Company section
- Click on Planning & Budgeting
- Set Up Budgets
- Select the year and type of budget
- Enter additional criteria and instructions if require
- Signify whether you want to start from scratch and click on Finish
- Once the budget is saved, let the Set Up Budgets Window open and then enter the Hide Plan.
- To save your work, Press on the options and then click OK, but close the Set Up Budgets window.
- If you don’t want to save your work then click on Cancel
How To Delete A Budget In QuickBooks Desktop?
- Go to the Company section
- Click on the Planning & Budgeting option
- Tap on Set Up Budgets
- Choose the budget from the drop-down list that needs to be deleted
- Provide the Class or Customer Job if required
- Click on Edit
- Then, click on Delete and click on Yes if the confirmation box
Technical Support For QuickBooks
Creating and managing budget within your accounting software can be very helpful for you and QuickBooks does this for you. However, if you face any kind of issue or you are not able to create or delete budget then you need toget in touch with us through our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-1159 toll-free and you will be provided the best possible solution for your issues.