QuickBooks has quickly become the new favorite accounting and cash flow management software for small and mid-sized businesses across the globe. Who would not want to use this amazing software which comes loaded with a ton of features and tools?
But it is no secret that QuickBooks software (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online) occasionally runs into errors like the QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error. But this is where QuickBooks shines over all the other accounting software. Every QuickBooks user gets access to 24×7 QuickBooks Tech Support services to get resolutions for errors and issues. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to connect with the QuickBooks Tech Support Team of fixaccountingerror.
Now, let us talk more about the QB Unhandled Exception Error. In QuickBooks, the errors are broadly divided into two categories: Technical error and functional error. The QuickBooks Unhandled error is a technical error and you should not take it lightly as it can cause QB data damage.
Now, let us discuss the causes for this error.
Causes of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error
- NET Framework: QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error appears when the event handler is not functioning properly and unable to catch error but opens the debugging mode randomly.
- C++ Error: Your QuickBooks desktop accounting software is encountering some C++ issues which are causing bigger problems.
- ActiveX Control: Your QuickBooks Desktop/Microsoft is facing integration issues.
- Java or COM components: You are using the outdated version of Java components.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error?
The Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of fixaccountingerror recommend this solution to resolve the error. Make sure that you implement the solution correctly to avoid QuickBooks data damage. Otherwise, you can just reach out to the QB Experts and ask them to resolve this error.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to open the Start Menu or directly click on it.
- Click on the Text field at the bottom-left corner of the Start Menu and type “Control Panel.”
- Press Enter.
- Go to the list of Installed Programs.
- Search for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 in the list of programs.
- Right-click on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Choose Repair from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions which appear on your screen.
- When the process is complete, restart your computer.
- Check if the error is resolved.
24×7 QuickBooks Technical Support Services USA
Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to talk with the Intuit certified QuickBooks Professionals of fixaccountingerror. Our toll-free support number is readily available to provide instant support services to QuickBooks users. We offer instant solutions for all QB errors and issues and a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with our services.
Fixaccountingerror is the most reliable and trustworthy independent QuickBooks Technical Support Provider.
You can also reach us via the QuickBooks Chat Support Services and Email Support for all QuickBooks versions (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online, and Payroll).
Connect us immediately to experience our unmatchable and authentic QuickBooks Tech Support services.