QuickBooks Has Stopped Working: 4 Fixes You Can Try To Get Your Error Fixed
QuickBooks has stopped working is one of the most common issue that is reported to our customer support team. There are various issues behind this issue but integration of QuickBooks with other software is the main reason for this error.
QuickBooks Has Stopped Working: Causes
You will get the error message of QuickBooks is not responding when the POS application was integrated properly but the setup wasn’t proper. This error restricts you from working on the QuickBooks software. You need to fix this issue as soon as possible so that you will be able to work on your financial data. The error message that you receive when the error appear is:
QuickBooks not responding when opening
Main causes of this error are:
- Company name that you have entered exceeds the maximum number of characters
- INI is corrupted or damaged
- Hard drive issues
- Installation of QuickBooks software wasn’t proper
- Windows Operating System is having some issues
How To Fix QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Error?
We have mentioned three different solutions to fix this error. You can try to perform the solutions step by step to fix the issue. Steps to resolve the QuickBooks has stopped working error are as given below:
Method 1: Download And Install QBInstall Tool
- Go to the official website of QuickBooks and download the QBInstall
- Perform the proper installation process of the tool
- Make sure any QuickBooks related process is not running.
- Run the QBInstall tool and start the scan
- The tool will fix the detected issues automatically.
- Restart your system and open QuickBooks to see whether the issue is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Restart & Disable Antivirus Software
- Reboot your computer
- Run QuickBooks application
- Disable the antivirus and malware software by going into the settings and run QuickBooks again to check if the issue is resolved not.
If the issue still persists then you can move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Reinstall QuickBooks POS Using Clean Install:
Properly uninstall the QuickBooks POS application from your system and then install it again in your system. This will apply the default settings and if there is any installation issue then it will automatically fix them.
Dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159
By following the above steps, you should be able to get rid of the QuickBooks has stopped working issue. However, if the issue still persist then you can also try to create a new Windows user account with Administrator rights.
If all the steps didn’t work and you still facing the error then you can contact us for support. Dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free and get instant support for all your QuickBooks related issues.
Opening QBM File
How To Open A QBM File?
QuickBooks accounting software provides various accounting functions and tools such as invoicing, managing expenses, payroll, tracking inventory etc. that makes accounting tasks easy and fast. QuickBooks provide boosts to your business and help your business to grow quickly.
For working smooth and efficiently, QuickBooks uses various files and extensions and one such file is QBM file one such file. This article will help you to access the QBM file. Contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Number for detailed description about accessing QBM file.
What Is QBM File In QuickBooks?
QBM file is an important file in QuickBooks because all your company’s financial data is stored in this file. QBM file is different from QBB file which contains data from QuickBooks data application.
When it comes to sharing the financial information, QBM file plays an important role. The best part of this file is that it is very small in size and it can be shared among users via email that makes it very effective and time saving.
Issues With QBM Files
Sometimes you may encounter some issues while opening the QBM file that can restrict you from opening it. If face any issue in the QBM file, it doesn’t mean that QuickBooks is having some issues. It can occur due to various reasons and some of them are mentioned below:
- QBM file gets corrupted
- Incorrect registry links in QBM
- QNM file has been deleted from the windows registry
- The application is not installed properly which supports the format of QBM file
- Malware has defected the QBM file
- Lack of hardware resources
- Outdated drivers equipment
How To Open A QBM File Within QuickBooks
For opening this file, windows should know that you are going to use that program. Usually, it automatically selects the program but in case if you want open QBM file without QuickBooks then you need to follow the below steps:
- Right click on the file
- You will see the installed program list on your screen
- Select the program through which you want to open the file
- Or Open the Control Panel
- Click on the Default Programs and then Set Associations
- From the list, select the file type and click on change program.
If the file is not opening and needs to be restored then follow the below steps:
- Go to the File menu
- From the drop down list, click on Open or Restore Company.
- Select on Restore a Portable file
- Click on Next
- Now click on xx.qbm file and save it to your desired location.(Where xx refers to the name of your company)
- Click on Open
- You will see a confirmation message that will ask you “Where do you want to restore the file?”
- Choose the location and click on next
- A new window will appear stating ‘Save Company As’, Select the location where you have saved QB company file.
- Click on Save and then click on yes when you are asked to delete the old file.
By following the mentioned steps, you will be able to access the QBM file easily but in case you are having any doubt in any of the steps or you are getting any other issue in your QuickBooks software, get in touch with our Pro Advisors via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
How To Transfer QuickBooks From PC To MAC
Convert A QuickBooks Window File To QuickBooks For MAC
Managing account transactions can be very hectic and time taken as it is a very long process. Also if you are managing your accounts manually then changes of errors are very high. So you need a tool that can do all these hectic tasks for you and allows you to focus on making strategies to grow your business. QuickBooks is one such accounting program that provides all the essential tools for managing accounts easily. QuickBooks comes in various versions and also for different operating systems such as windows MAC etc. QuickBooks also provide you a feature of transferring your database from PC to MAC. If you are looking for support then connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Team.
Windows PC To MAC QuickBooks Transfer Steps
- You must be subscribed to the QuickBooks services and it should be installed properly on your MAC system
- You can’t directly install the Window version MAC. You need to follow the below steps:
- Click on File from the main menu
- Now click on the Utilities from the drop down list
- Now select ‘Copy file to QuickBooks for MAC’
- Transfer the file to your MAC system
- Open the file using ‘QuickBooks for MAC’
- At last ensure that all the data of your account has been transferred successfully on your MAC system.
Note: You must be using QuickBooks 2016 or later version if you want to transfer you data from PC to MAC. If you don’t have, then you need to upgrade your QuickBooks in order to utilize this feature.
Advantages Of Importing QuickBooks PC To MAC
- It makes QuickBooks more efficient and capable so that you can work on your balance sheets without obstructions.
- It makes your account data more secure.
- Saves your time and energy.
Get Help Tech Support for PC to MAC QuickBooks Transfer
Transferring QuickBooks from PC to MAC can be a useful move for your business. By following the above mentioned steps you can easily transfer your database but in case if you have any doubts or getting any issue while transferring QuickBooks database from PC to MAC, get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
QuickBooks Delete Bills
Delete or void a Bill in QuickBooks
QuickBooks helps you in managing your business efficiently. It provides you so many functions and tools that allow you to run your business smoothly and it plays an important role in growth of your business. QuickBooks also provide you the option of voiding or deleting a bill or payment from QuickBooks. Voiding refers to the modification in the amount of the bill or payment to null, maintain a record of it in QuickBooks. Deleting a bill refers to the permanent removal of a bill.
Follow the below mentioned steps to perform the task:
- Open the Accounts Payable register
- Select the Lists and then click on the Chart of Accounts
- Double tap on the Accounts Payable account
- Find the bill or payment from the register window
- Make sure that the transactions are in date order by default
- In order to see more transactions in the window, select the 1-line checkbox
- Tap on Edit and then click on Find to get help from QuickBooks to find the transaction
- From the QuickBooks main menu, click on Edit
- To Void: Tap on Void bill or Void Bill Payment.
- To Delete: Select Delete Bill or Delete Bill Pmt
- Now click on Record
If you are looking to know more about delete deleting of bills and payments, contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Team.
How To Delete a Bill in QuickBooks Online?
- From the QuickBooks online company, go to the bill that needs to be deleted
- To do so, follow the below steps
- From the left menu, click on Expenses > Choose Vendors or Suppliers and then click on the bill
- Open the Accounts Payable account and then click Edit
- From report, click on the bill.
- Click on More from the bottom of the screen
- You will get a drop down list, click on Delete from it
- Click on Yes on the confirmation message that says “are you sure you want to delete this”
Get Help Support for QB Bill Add of Delete Related issues
By following the provided steps, you will be able to delete or void the bill within QuickBooks. However if you are not able to get any of the steps or you are facing some other issues in your QuickBooks software, you can get in touch with our highly experienced pro advisors for support via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 toll free.
Intuit Payroll Login Not Working
Why Intuit Payroll Login Not Responding
QuickBooks Online accounting program gives its best result when it is used on Google Chrome browser. But there can be some instances when you might face some login issues that can affect your work.
Although it is a very frustrating error but it can be resolved by following some easy steps. In this article, we have provided the causes and resolution for this error. You can contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support team if you are looking for instant support.
Causes Of Payroll Login Issue In QuickBooks
Common issues that you might be getting are as given below:
- You get loading message continuously and couldn’t log in actually.
- Account Services Unavailable message displayed on your screen
- You are redirected to the sign-in page when you click “My Company”
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1: Use a different browser
Using a different browser is the easiest way to fix this issue. Try to use a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and try to login into your QuickBooks account. If you are using Internet Explorer, then you are required to add some feature.
Solution 2: Google Incognito
- Using Google Incognito mode can be another effective way to fix such errors. If you are not able to login to your account on regular Google Chrome browser then try to login to your account on Incognito mode. Most of the time it will solve your issue.
- Click on three dots that you see in front of URL bar and select New Incognito Window from the drop down window.
- Once you open the incognito window, log in to the QuickBooks account and it should be successful. The only demerit of incognito mode is that most of the extensions are disabled in it.
Solution 3: Clear Browsing Data/Cookies/Cache
Clearing browsing history can be one of the most effective ways to solve this payroll login error. To do so, you need to follow the below steps:
- Click on three dots that you see in front of the URL bar and then click on Settings from the drop down list.
- Now scroll down and locate History option and then click on it.
- Click on Clear browsing history.
- You will get a new window that will ask you the items that you want to remove. Mark the relevant boxes and then select time period Beginning Of My Time and then click on Clear Browsing Data.
This solution must be working for you and you will be able to login to your QuickBooks account. If the Google Chrome starts misbehaving or not responding while removing history, contact the QuickBooks Chat Support team.
Solution 4: Login as another Chrome user
- Go to Menu and then click on Settings
- Locate the Users option and click on it.
- Now click on Add New User. It will open a new window on your screen.
- Select the desired icon and name and mark the Create Desktop Shortcut and the click on Create
- Now there are two users in the Google Chrome. You can switch users whenever you want. This must solve the issue for you.
Help & Support For Login Intuit QB Payroll Error
Follow the guidelines sequence wise and your issue should be resolved. If any solution worked for you then you do not need to go to the next solutions. However, if any of the issue didn’t worked and you are still not able to login to your account then you can call us at our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
QuickBooks Scan Manager
How To Run Scanner By QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks is a great accounting solution for all the financial requirements especially for the small and medium sized businesses. It comes with modern functions that provides boost to your business and help your business to grow.
There are so many scanners that are compatible with QuickBooks. If you are looking for the compatible scanner then you can contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team.
What Is QuickBooks Scan Manager?
QuickBooks comes with various tools that help you in managing your business in different ways. One of its main features is the Scan Manager that helps you in scanning, setting up newly installed scanner and document for the first time in QuickBooks.
How To Set-up The QuickBooks Scan Manager
In order to set up the Scan Manager in QuickBooks, you need to follow the below given steps:
Creating Scan Profile
- Open QuickBooks and then go to the Doc’s menu
- Select the ‘Doc Center’ from the drop down list
- Hit OK to begin the document scanning
- You can either click on the New Profile or you can select a profile as per your choice
- Hit OK to continue
- Now Click on OK to save, adjusting the profile settings or you can leave it as a default.
Set-Up And Test Your Scanner
- Locate the profile and click on Select
- From the Select Scanner option, tap on the Set-up Wizard
- Choose the normal mode
- Now tap on next and the scan test will begin
- Click on Next and select the test to begin and then tap on Next to restart the scanner
- In the place of ‘you scanned document here’, a test will appear. Perform this test again in order to check all the modes.
Some Troubleshooting Steps For Persisting Issues
Issues With Scan Set-Up Scanning A Document
- You must be using a TWAIN compliant scanner4
- You must not be using scanner within the QuickBooks. You have to use it outside the program
If Error 282, 1 Appears
- Re-install the program using clean install
- Try to scan again after repairing QuickBooks software.
Errors In QuickBooks Scan Manager
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Has Stopped Working
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Slow
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Already Running
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Unable To Find Scanner Driver
- QuickBooks Scan Manager The Profile Could Not Be Created
- QuickBooks Unable To Find Scanner Driver
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Cannot Create New Profile
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Not Working
- QuickBooks Scan Manager No Profiles
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Could Not Be Selected
These are some of the most common errors that you might come across while scanning. Although there can be other errors also that can restrict you from using the QuickBooks Scan Manager. Also there can be various reasons behind all these errors in the scan manager.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks comes with so many important tools that are essential for you as they help you in managing you company files within QuickBooks. Scan Manger is one of them and it is very important because it helps you scanning your documents and files. Setting up Scan Manager can be a complex task but if you follow the provided steps properly, you will be able to use it easily. Although, if you are facing any kind of issue while the setting it up then you can get in touch with our experts through QuickBooks Chat Support.
How To Setup Loan In QuickBooks
QuickBooks Set up Loan
QuickBooks has proven its worth in the accounting work and has become one of the best accounting software especially for small and medium sized businesses. Sometimes you might get into the need of money urgently to grow your business. The amount that you’ve borrowed will be recorder as a loan or liability in your account and you will need to keep an eye on the loan payment to figure out the reduction of liability after each payment. QuickBooks also provides the facility to have a liability account.
Steps To Set up Loan In QuickBooks Desktop
- Add a loan amount
- From the main menu, click on List
- Select the Chart of accounts option from the drop down list
- Click on Account and then select New
- Click on Company list and then Charts of accounts
- Right click on it and then tab on
- Now from the drop-down list, click on Other option
- Export the account type list
- To select Term, select Other Current Liability and then click on Continue
- Type in the required information and leave the account balance at zero.
- Click on Save and then close.
- Deposit loan account
- Go to the Banking menu and then click on Make deposits from the drop-down list.
- Click on deposit account
- To track the loan, enter the liability account name in From account
- Enter the loan amount
- Click on Save
- Recording loan payment
- Provide the Payee name & repayment amount
- In the write checks window, enter the interest element of the loan repayment.
- Insert the principle associated with the loan
- Head to the Edit tab and then select Memorize check
- Save and close
Help For Loan Account Setup In QuickBooks
With QuickBooks, applying and getting loan is not a huge task. You can easily get loan whenever you are in need of money to grow your business. QuickBooks allows you to manage your loans easily. If you are having any issue while setting up loan in QuickBooks then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
Export QuickBooks To Excel: Call Us For Support At +1888-567-1159
How To Export QuickBooks To Excel
QuickBooks have become an integral part of business for its users. Its user friendly interface and latest tools have created wonders especially for small and medium scaled business owners. QuickBooks provides efficiency to its users to with so many integrated applications, features and tools that allow you to perform accounting tasks seamlessly and help you in the growth of your computer. There can be a situation when you want to see your QuickBooks data in some other computer and QuickBooks software is not installed in that system. But you don’t have to worry because QuickBooks provides you a feature under which you can export your QuickBooks data to a large worksheet like Excel. Connect with us through our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number and get all your issues resolved instantly.
How To Export QuickBooks To Excel
- Sign in to your QuickBooks account using your QuickBooks login credentials
- From the Reports menu and click on the Report Center
- From the Report Center window, choose the report where the required data is stored.
- To view the selected report, click on the Display Report
- To open the Exported report window, click on the Excel down arrow button
- Click on the radio button for creating a new Excel workbook by a new workbook in case of updating existing workbook click on the existing excel workbook.
- Click on Export. Now all your QuickBooks data will be extracted to Excel
- Save the Excel file by pressing CTRL + S and provide a name to and location to it.
Advantages Of Exporting QuickBooks Data To Excel
- You can edit all the necessary information like sales, invoices etc. if needed
- You can view and analyze the complex data with ease.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise Export Excel Errors & Problems
Exporting QuickBooks data to Excel is a very important process for analysis of your company data. It might be clear from the given steps that exporting QuickBooks data to Excel is not a complex process. You can easily do it if you perform the steps carefully and properly. However, sometimes you may have some errors while exporting data from QuickBooks to Excel. In such scenarios, you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts to solve the issue. You can connect with the QuickBooks Technical Support Number by dialing our toll-free number +1888-567-1159.
QuickBooks Won’t Open: Connect With Expert For Support
QuickBooks Not Responding And User Unable To Open Company File
QuickBooks accounting software is integrated with so many important features and tools that allow you to manage your accounts and business efficiently. QuickBooks accounting software has become the first choice for medium and small scale industries all over the globe. However, there can be some situations when it can fall under some errors that can even restrict you from opening QuickBooks. One such error is QuickBooks Couldn’t Open Your Company File. This error can appear when you try to open the QuickBooks or QuickBooks Company File with a wrong method. You can resolve this error instantly by calling the QuickBooks Enterprise Support.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Won’t Open Issue
- QuickBooks starts freezing suddenly
- You computer starts not responding
- System responding slow to your command
- QB Files can be accessed
Causes Of QuickBooks Not Responding Issue
Main Causes of this QuickBooks issue are as given below:
- Insufficient access or permission
- Encrypted data within the file
- Power supply issues while using QuickBooks program
- Network or hardware problem
- Using double clicks repeatedly while trying to open QuickBooks and doesn’t opening it in an appropriate manner
- QuickBooks Version that you are using is either older or outdated.
- Company name accessed the limit of 65 charecters
- Missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Using older or outdated version of QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Won’t Open Error
- Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL and selecting Task Manager
- Go to the processes tab and locate QBW32.exe file and end its process.
- Close QuickBooks software
- Reboot your PC
- Run QuickBooks again
- Re-register the components related to QuickBooks. To do so, run ‘Reboot.bat’ for getting registered.DLL and OCX files.
- To replace your damaged install files, repair QuickBooks Installation
- Perform a clean installation of files to a new folder.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Issues
By following above mentioned steps, you can resolve these issues that are occurring while opening QuickBooks or a QuickBooks Company File. However, if you could not resolve the issue on your own or you are having any sort of doubts regarding QuickBooks then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159. Our experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors are able to provide you all kind of solution for all version and variants of QuickBooks.
How To Change QuickBooks Password: Dial +1888-567-1159 For Support
Changing Password In QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks has proved its worth all over the world by providing great solution for business requirements irrespective of size or type of the business. QuickBooks is a very reliable accounting program because it keeps your business and financial data in best possible way. You can easily save your important data in QuickBooks such as credit card details, EINs and SSNs etc. Although QuickBooks keeps your data safe and secure but it is highly recommended by the Intuit that you should keep changing your QB account password on a regular basis for security purposes. Changing password on regular intervals will prevent your account from being hacked. According to Intuit, a user should change the password after every 90 days to avoid your account from hackers/malware to affect your account. You can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team to get instant support.
If someone has tried to access your account suspiciously or you want to change the password of your account for safety purpose, you need to go through this article and follow each and every guideline properly. The steps mentioned in this article are recommended by Intuit itself to safely change the password without any damage in your account.
Steps To Change QB Account Password
If you remember the existing password and still you are changing the password then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Access the company file
- Head to the Setup Username and Password section and then select Change Your Password
- Here, you will need to enter the current password.
- Enter the new password that you want.
Note: The password must contain 7 characters. Use alphanumeric password and also include some special characters like @, $, %, *, # etc. This will make your password much more stronger.
- Enter the new password again to confirm and then click on Confirm
- Click on OK
- Log in to your password using the username and new password.
Why Changing Password Is Important?
- It keeps your important data secure.
- It prevents your account from hackers and malware attacks.
Support For QB Password Recovery
When you change the password, you need to make sure that you properly remember the new password so that you don’t face any kind of issue while login into your account. In case if you’ve lost your password or you are not able to get the mail for changing the password then you need to get in touch with the experts. You can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support team to speak to our QuickBooks ProAdvisors directly. They will help you in recovering your password easily. Just call them at their toll free support number +1888-567-1159.