QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -77: Dial +1888-567-1159 For Support
QuickBooks Error 6000, 77 is one of the most common errors in the QuickBooks software and it is also a part of 6000 error series that refers to the company file issues. This error code occurs when you try to access or while working on your company file. There can be various causes behind the QuickBooks Error Code 6000, 77 and some of the main causes are as follow:
- The QuickBooks Company File is not located in your local drive or network
- The company file is save in an external drive
- Antivirus software or firewall setting is restricting the connection with QuickBooks in the multi-user mode
- Folder permissions are not proper
How To Fix The Error Code 6000, 77 In QuickBooks
To fix the QuickBooks Error 6000, 77, you can try to perform some different solutions. We have provided four different solutions to fix the error code. Steps to resolve the company file issues are as follow:
Rename .ND And .TLG Files
- Go to the folder where the company file is stored
- Find out the files with same names but with .ND and .TLG extensions like Company_file.qbw.nd and Company_file.qbw.tlg.
- Right click on the files and select the Rename option
- Now add OLD after the name of the file
Use UNC Patch File Name, Not The Mapped Drive
- Login to the system as an Administrator
- Open the QuickBooks software
- Go to the File menu and select Open or Restore Company from the drop-down list
- Now go to the Network from the left side of your Windows Explorer
- Go to the file location and open the QuickBooks Company File
Recreate The Corrupt Folder
- Go to C drive of your computer
- Create a New Folder in the C drive
- Now go to the location of the company file
- Search for the .qbw extension file.
- Right click on the file and copy the file
- Paste the company file to the newly created folder in the C drive
- Allow all the permissions for this folder
- Open the company file from the new folder
Get Support For Error Code 6000, 77 In QuickBooks
By following the above mentioned steps you will be able to fix the error code 6000, 77 in QuickBooks. However, if the error is still around then you can download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool from official website of Intuit.
If all the solutions failed to resolve your issue then you have the last option which is to get support from the QuickBooks ProAdvisors. You can contact the highly experienced customer support team of fixaccountingerror.com by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
QuickBooks Error 1904: Contact +1888-567-1159 For QuickBooks Support
QuickBooks Error 1904 occur when the system becomes unstable and some important file or files get missing. This error is a common QB error but needs to be fixed as soon as possible to avoid additional issues that it can create. You get the error message like this:
Error 1904: [file path/name/extension] failed to register
QuickBooks has been labeled as one of the best account software especially for medium and small scale industries. It provides you the best accounting solution and great management of your accounts. But it is also true that the possibilities of errors in this software are very high that can become a stressful thing for you and your business.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1904
The error code 1904 in QuickBooks generally appears due to the incorrect or inappropriate file settings. The moment it appears in your QuickBooks software, it mentions some of the following issues:
QuickBooks Error 1904: Solution
Looking at the causes, you might be thinking that the resolutions will be so difficult but you don’t have to worry because the error code 1904 in QuickBooks can easily be fixed by following some basic steps and guidelines. The steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 1904 are as given below:
- Shut down QuickBooks and all it related processes
- Check if the installation of QuickBooks was done right or not.
- If not then you need to download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool in your system
- Run the tool. It will automatically scan and fix the detected issues
- After the process finishes, restart your computer to apply changes
- You need to install the QuickBooks software again
- If the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool wasn’t able to detect any issue then you need to run the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
In case if the above mentioned steps could not fix the error then you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open the Start menu of your computer
- Type User Accounts in the search field
- Go to the User Account window and from there, click on Manage Account users > Manage another account
- Click on Create a new account and provide a name to it.
- Provide it the Administrator rights
- Log off to the windows and login back using the new user account and then open QuickBooks software there.
Support For QuickBooks Error Code 1904
As you have seen that the solution for the error code 1904 is not that complex and can easily be fixed by following the solution steps but sometimes due to some serious issue the issue could not be fixed manually. In such situations you need to reach out the experts quickly so that they can fix the error for you. For this, you can contact the customer support team QuickBooks.
If the customer support team could not be reached then you still don’t have to worry because the QuickBooks Customer Support team of fixaccountingerror.com can be contacted easily even in the odd hours. You just need to dial their toll-free number for support +1888-567-1159 and all your QuickBooks issues will be resolved in no time.
Why Update QuickBooks
Upgrading QuickBooks By Converting QB Company File To Latest Version
QuickBooks accounting software helps you in reducing your work load of accounting and financial tasks. It makes accounting easy and reliable and helps your business to grow. QuickBooks is a great accounting tool and to make it more reliable and affective, Intuit releases regular updates for QuickBooks and its related applications. You are recommended to download every latest update that come in the QuickBooks software.
Every time you update your QuickBooks software, it comes with new feature and tools that improves its performance. You might have some questions in your mind that if your QuickBooks software is working fine then why you should update it then the simple answer this question is that Intuit only provides QuickBooks services for last three versions. Right now Intuit is providing its services only for 2016, 2017 and 2018 version of QuickBooks. The latest release of QuickBooks is the QuickBooks 2019 which was released in the month of September 2018.
How To Check Release For A New Version/Update?
- You will be notified through a pop message whenever a new release or update is available.
- If you want to check for a new update or a release then you can press F2 button from your keyboard. You will see the information of your product and the updates if any.
Possible Issues And Problems If You Don’t Update Your QuickBooks
- Corruption of files and data
- File won’t be able to open
- Various error can occur
- QuickBooks starts to crashing
- QuickBooks gets freeze
- Some QuickBooks stops responding
Importance Of Performing Update
- Less chances of errors and issues
- Reduces the chances corruption and data damage
- Makes QuickBooks more efficient, reliable and affective
- New features and tools that makes accounting more accurate and fast.
Updating any software that you use is very important for the betterment of the software and a better experience for you. If you want to know more about the update in QuickBooks then you can visit our website fixaccountingerror.com.
Also, if you are having some issues while updating or upgrading your QuickBooks software then you can contact us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free.
QuickBooks Has Stopped Working: 4 Fixes You Can Try To Get Your Error Fixed
QuickBooks has stopped working is one of the most common issue that is reported to our customer support team. There are various issues behind this issue but integration of QuickBooks with other software is the main reason for this error.
QuickBooks Has Stopped Working: Causes
You will get the error message of QuickBooks is not responding when the POS application was integrated properly but the setup wasn’t proper. This error restricts you from working on the QuickBooks software. You need to fix this issue as soon as possible so that you will be able to work on your financial data. The error message that you receive when the error appear is:
QuickBooks not responding when opening
Main causes of this error are:
- Company name that you have entered exceeds the maximum number of characters
- INI is corrupted or damaged
- Hard drive issues
- Installation of QuickBooks software wasn’t proper
- Windows Operating System is having some issues
How To Fix QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Error?
We have mentioned three different solutions to fix this error. You can try to perform the solutions step by step to fix the issue. Steps to resolve the QuickBooks has stopped working error are as given below:
Method 1: Download And Install QBInstall Tool
- Go to the official website of QuickBooks and download the QBInstall
- Perform the proper installation process of the tool
- Make sure any QuickBooks related process is not running.
- Run the QBInstall tool and start the scan
- The tool will fix the detected issues automatically.
- Restart your system and open QuickBooks to see whether the issue is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Restart & Disable Antivirus Software
- Reboot your computer
- Run QuickBooks application
- Disable the antivirus and malware software by going into the settings and run QuickBooks again to check if the issue is resolved not.
If the issue still persists then you can move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Reinstall QuickBooks POS Using Clean Install:
Properly uninstall the QuickBooks POS application from your system and then install it again in your system. This will apply the default settings and if there is any installation issue then it will automatically fix them.
Dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159
By following the above steps, you should be able to get rid of the QuickBooks has stopped working issue. However, if the issue still persist then you can also try to create a new Windows user account with Administrator rights.
If all the steps didn’t work and you still facing the error then you can contact us for support. Dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free and get instant support for all your QuickBooks related issues.
Opening QBM File
How To Open A QBM File?
QuickBooks accounting software provides various accounting functions and tools such as invoicing, managing expenses, payroll, tracking inventory etc. that makes accounting tasks easy and fast. QuickBooks provide boosts to your business and help your business to grow quickly.
For working smooth and efficiently, QuickBooks uses various files and extensions and one such file is QBM file one such file. This article will help you to access the QBM file. Contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Number for detailed description about accessing QBM file.
What Is QBM File In QuickBooks?
QBM file is an important file in QuickBooks because all your company’s financial data is stored in this file. QBM file is different from QBB file which contains data from QuickBooks data application.
When it comes to sharing the financial information, QBM file plays an important role. The best part of this file is that it is very small in size and it can be shared among users via email that makes it very effective and time saving.
Issues With QBM Files
Sometimes you may encounter some issues while opening the QBM file that can restrict you from opening it. If face any issue in the QBM file, it doesn’t mean that QuickBooks is having some issues. It can occur due to various reasons and some of them are mentioned below:
- QBM file gets corrupted
- Incorrect registry links in QBM
- QNM file has been deleted from the windows registry
- The application is not installed properly which supports the format of QBM file
- Malware has defected the QBM file
- Lack of hardware resources
- Outdated drivers equipment
How To Open A QBM File Within QuickBooks
For opening this file, windows should know that you are going to use that program. Usually, it automatically selects the program but in case if you want open QBM file without QuickBooks then you need to follow the below steps:
- Right click on the file
- You will see the installed program list on your screen
- Select the program through which you want to open the file
- Or Open the Control Panel
- Click on the Default Programs and then Set Associations
- From the list, select the file type and click on change program.
If the file is not opening and needs to be restored then follow the below steps:
- Go to the File menu
- From the drop down list, click on Open or Restore Company.
- Select on Restore a Portable file
- Click on Next
- Now click on xx.qbm file and save it to your desired location.(Where xx refers to the name of your company)
- Click on Open
- You will see a confirmation message that will ask you “Where do you want to restore the file?”
- Choose the location and click on next
- A new window will appear stating ‘Save Company As’, Select the location where you have saved QB company file.
- Click on Save and then click on yes when you are asked to delete the old file.
By following the mentioned steps, you will be able to access the QBM file easily but in case you are having any doubt in any of the steps or you are getting any other issue in your QuickBooks software, get in touch with our Pro Advisors via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
How To Transfer QuickBooks From PC To MAC
Convert A QuickBooks Window File To QuickBooks For MAC
Managing account transactions can be very hectic and time taken as it is a very long process. Also if you are managing your accounts manually then changes of errors are very high. So you need a tool that can do all these hectic tasks for you and allows you to focus on making strategies to grow your business. QuickBooks is one such accounting program that provides all the essential tools for managing accounts easily. QuickBooks comes in various versions and also for different operating systems such as windows MAC etc. QuickBooks also provide you a feature of transferring your database from PC to MAC. If you are looking for support then connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Team.
Windows PC To MAC QuickBooks Transfer Steps
- You must be subscribed to the QuickBooks services and it should be installed properly on your MAC system
- You can’t directly install the Window version MAC. You need to follow the below steps:
- Click on File from the main menu
- Now click on the Utilities from the drop down list
- Now select ‘Copy file to QuickBooks for MAC’
- Transfer the file to your MAC system
- Open the file using ‘QuickBooks for MAC’
- At last ensure that all the data of your account has been transferred successfully on your MAC system.
Note: You must be using QuickBooks 2016 or later version if you want to transfer you data from PC to MAC. If you don’t have, then you need to upgrade your QuickBooks in order to utilize this feature.
Advantages Of Importing QuickBooks PC To MAC
- It makes QuickBooks more efficient and capable so that you can work on your balance sheets without obstructions.
- It makes your account data more secure.
- Saves your time and energy.
Get Help Tech Support for PC to MAC QuickBooks Transfer
Transferring QuickBooks from PC to MAC can be a useful move for your business. By following the above mentioned steps you can easily transfer your database but in case if you have any doubts or getting any issue while transferring QuickBooks database from PC to MAC, get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
QuickBooks Delete Bills
Delete or void a Bill in QuickBooks
QuickBooks helps you in managing your business efficiently. It provides you so many functions and tools that allow you to run your business smoothly and it plays an important role in growth of your business. QuickBooks also provide you the option of voiding or deleting a bill or payment from QuickBooks. Voiding refers to the modification in the amount of the bill or payment to null, maintain a record of it in QuickBooks. Deleting a bill refers to the permanent removal of a bill.
Follow the below mentioned steps to perform the task:
- Open the Accounts Payable register
- Select the Lists and then click on the Chart of Accounts
- Double tap on the Accounts Payable account
- Find the bill or payment from the register window
- Make sure that the transactions are in date order by default
- In order to see more transactions in the window, select the 1-line checkbox
- Tap on Edit and then click on Find to get help from QuickBooks to find the transaction
- From the QuickBooks main menu, click on Edit
- To Void: Tap on Void bill or Void Bill Payment.
- To Delete: Select Delete Bill or Delete Bill Pmt
- Now click on Record
If you are looking to know more about delete deleting of bills and payments, contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Team.
How To Delete a Bill in QuickBooks Online?
- From the QuickBooks online company, go to the bill that needs to be deleted
- To do so, follow the below steps
- From the left menu, click on Expenses > Choose Vendors or Suppliers and then click on the bill
- Open the Accounts Payable account and then click Edit
- From report, click on the bill.
- Click on More from the bottom of the screen
- You will get a drop down list, click on Delete from it
- Click on Yes on the confirmation message that says “are you sure you want to delete this”
Get Help Support for QB Bill Add of Delete Related issues
By following the provided steps, you will be able to delete or void the bill within QuickBooks. However if you are not able to get any of the steps or you are facing some other issues in your QuickBooks software, you can get in touch with our highly experienced pro advisors for support via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 toll free.
Intuit Payroll Login Not Working
Why Intuit Payroll Login Not Responding
QuickBooks Online accounting program gives its best result when it is used on Google Chrome browser. But there can be some instances when you might face some login issues that can affect your work.
Although it is a very frustrating error but it can be resolved by following some easy steps. In this article, we have provided the causes and resolution for this error. You can contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support team if you are looking for instant support.
Causes Of Payroll Login Issue In QuickBooks
Common issues that you might be getting are as given below:
- You get loading message continuously and couldn’t log in actually.
- Account Services Unavailable message displayed on your screen
- You are redirected to the sign-in page when you click “My Company”
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1: Use a different browser
Using a different browser is the easiest way to fix this issue. Try to use a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and try to login into your QuickBooks account. If you are using Internet Explorer, then you are required to add some feature.
Solution 2: Google Incognito
- Using Google Incognito mode can be another effective way to fix such errors. If you are not able to login to your account on regular Google Chrome browser then try to login to your account on Incognito mode. Most of the time it will solve your issue.
- Click on three dots that you see in front of URL bar and select New Incognito Window from the drop down window.
- Once you open the incognito window, log in to the QuickBooks account and it should be successful. The only demerit of incognito mode is that most of the extensions are disabled in it.
Solution 3: Clear Browsing Data/Cookies/Cache
Clearing browsing history can be one of the most effective ways to solve this payroll login error. To do so, you need to follow the below steps:
- Click on three dots that you see in front of the URL bar and then click on Settings from the drop down list.
- Now scroll down and locate History option and then click on it.
- Click on Clear browsing history.
- You will get a new window that will ask you the items that you want to remove. Mark the relevant boxes and then select time period Beginning Of My Time and then click on Clear Browsing Data.
This solution must be working for you and you will be able to login to your QuickBooks account. If the Google Chrome starts misbehaving or not responding while removing history, contact the QuickBooks Chat Support team.
Solution 4: Login as another Chrome user
- Go to Menu and then click on Settings
- Locate the Users option and click on it.
- Now click on Add New User. It will open a new window on your screen.
- Select the desired icon and name and mark the Create Desktop Shortcut and the click on Create
- Now there are two users in the Google Chrome. You can switch users whenever you want. This must solve the issue for you.
Help & Support For Login Intuit QB Payroll Error
Follow the guidelines sequence wise and your issue should be resolved. If any solution worked for you then you do not need to go to the next solutions. However, if any of the issue didn’t worked and you are still not able to login to your account then you can call us at our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
QuickBooks Scan Manager
How To Run Scanner By QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks is a great accounting solution for all the financial requirements especially for the small and medium sized businesses. It comes with modern functions that provides boost to your business and help your business to grow.
There are so many scanners that are compatible with QuickBooks. If you are looking for the compatible scanner then you can contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team.
What Is QuickBooks Scan Manager?
QuickBooks comes with various tools that help you in managing your business in different ways. One of its main features is the Scan Manager that helps you in scanning, setting up newly installed scanner and document for the first time in QuickBooks.
How To Set-up The QuickBooks Scan Manager
In order to set up the Scan Manager in QuickBooks, you need to follow the below given steps:
Creating Scan Profile
- Open QuickBooks and then go to the Doc’s menu
- Select the ‘Doc Center’ from the drop down list
- Hit OK to begin the document scanning
- You can either click on the New Profile or you can select a profile as per your choice
- Hit OK to continue
- Now Click on OK to save, adjusting the profile settings or you can leave it as a default.
Set-Up And Test Your Scanner
- Locate the profile and click on Select
- From the Select Scanner option, tap on the Set-up Wizard
- Choose the normal mode
- Now tap on next and the scan test will begin
- Click on Next and select the test to begin and then tap on Next to restart the scanner
- In the place of ‘you scanned document here’, a test will appear. Perform this test again in order to check all the modes.
Some Troubleshooting Steps For Persisting Issues
Issues With Scan Set-Up Scanning A Document
- You must be using a TWAIN compliant scanner4
- You must not be using scanner within the QuickBooks. You have to use it outside the program
If Error 282, 1 Appears
- Re-install the program using clean install
- Try to scan again after repairing QuickBooks software.
Errors In QuickBooks Scan Manager
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Has Stopped Working
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Slow
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Already Running
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Unable To Find Scanner Driver
- QuickBooks Scan Manager The Profile Could Not Be Created
- QuickBooks Unable To Find Scanner Driver
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Cannot Create New Profile
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Not Working
- QuickBooks Scan Manager No Profiles
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Could Not Be Selected
These are some of the most common errors that you might come across while scanning. Although there can be other errors also that can restrict you from using the QuickBooks Scan Manager. Also there can be various reasons behind all these errors in the scan manager.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks comes with so many important tools that are essential for you as they help you in managing you company files within QuickBooks. Scan Manger is one of them and it is very important because it helps you scanning your documents and files. Setting up Scan Manager can be a complex task but if you follow the provided steps properly, you will be able to use it easily. Although, if you are facing any kind of issue while the setting it up then you can get in touch with our experts through QuickBooks Chat Support.
How To Setup Loan In QuickBooks
QuickBooks Set up Loan
QuickBooks has proven its worth in the accounting work and has become one of the best accounting software especially for small and medium sized businesses. Sometimes you might get into the need of money urgently to grow your business. The amount that you’ve borrowed will be recorder as a loan or liability in your account and you will need to keep an eye on the loan payment to figure out the reduction of liability after each payment. QuickBooks also provides the facility to have a liability account.
Steps To Set up Loan In QuickBooks Desktop
- Add a loan amount
- From the main menu, click on List
- Select the Chart of accounts option from the drop down list
- Click on Account and then select New
- Click on Company list and then Charts of accounts
- Right click on it and then tab on
- Now from the drop-down list, click on Other option
- Export the account type list
- To select Term, select Other Current Liability and then click on Continue
- Type in the required information and leave the account balance at zero.
- Click on Save and then close.
- Deposit loan account
- Go to the Banking menu and then click on Make deposits from the drop-down list.
- Click on deposit account
- To track the loan, enter the liability account name in From account
- Enter the loan amount
- Click on Save
- Recording loan payment
- Provide the Payee name & repayment amount
- In the write checks window, enter the interest element of the loan repayment.
- Insert the principle associated with the loan
- Head to the Edit tab and then select Memorize check
- Save and close
Help For Loan Account Setup In QuickBooks
With QuickBooks, applying and getting loan is not a huge task. You can easily get loan whenever you are in need of money to grow your business. QuickBooks allows you to manage your loans easily. If you are having any issue while setting up loan in QuickBooks then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.