QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Not Showing
There are sometimes while working on QuickBooks doing your accounting tasks you might get an error that says unable to view QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities and your company is having the actual Payroll tax liabilities and it should be visible under the Employee centre. There can be various reasons behind this error. In this article, we will be providing the causes and resolutions of this error. If you are looking for a quick solution of this issue then you must contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support Team.
Check out the Liability Balance Report for verifying that the balance appears or not. To create on follow the given path:
Select report > Employees & Payroll > Payroll Liability Balances
Why Liabilities Disappear From QuickBooks Payroll Center?
When you setup Payroll item to an Other Current Liability Account, the item does not get displayed in the QuickBooks Payroll Center and Create the Custom Liability Windows. You need to follow the below mentioned steps to do so:
- Go to Lists and the click on Payroll item list
- From questions, select the payroll item list
- Click on Payroll and then select the Edit option
- Click on Next and modify the payroll item name, liability/Expenses Account associated with items the way you want.
- How to calculate the item
- Default rates and limit rates
- Follow the instructions and click on Next and finally click on Finish at last
How To View Again Payroll Liability QuickBooks
Check if the Liability Account is active
- Click on the List and select Chart of Account
- From the list, click on Include Inactive
Note: Do not move further if you are unable to select it as there are no inactive items.
- Tap on Edit if your liability account has a large X marked on its left
- Select Make Account Active option
- Then choose your Charts of Accounts
How To View Missing Liabilities After QuickBooks Upgrade?
- Click on Employees tab > Payroll Taxes and liabilities > Create Custom Liability Payments
- Set the liability period and then press OK. A window will appear on your screen with list of liabilities that are to be paid.
- If you are looking to correct any damaged data then you can run Verify and Rebuild data in QuickBooks
Review Paid Through Dates
- Go to the Employees tab and then click on Payroll Center
- Select the Transaction tab
- Click on Liability Checks
- Choose the Data and change the range to This Calendar Year from the drop down list.
- Mark the Paid Through Date
- In case any Editing required, double click on the line with liability check to open.
Re-sort QuickBooks List
- Re-sort the list
- Close and open QuickBooks
- Rebuild it by Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks
- Restart QuickBooks again
- Run and edit payment due dates
Help For QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Disappear Issue
By following the above mentioned steps your issue of QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Disappear issue should be resolved. However, if the issue still persists you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 : Steps To Fix
QuickBooks Payroll is an all in one payroll solution that is able to fulfill all your requirements in a very affordable price. If you own a business then you must be aware of the importance of payroll processes and QuickBooks payroll makes them easy and fast. However, sometimes it can also fall into some issues that can restrict you from performing various tasks. QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 is one such error that occurs while downloading the QuickBooks payroll tax table updates. This error can be encountered due to some inappropriate activities by you or your system itself is running into some issues.
This article will discuss all the possible causes and possible resolutions for QB Payroll Error PS058. If you require an instant support for your QuickBooks payroll issues then y=get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-567-1159.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS058
QuickBooks Error PS058 is a considered as an update error because it restrict you from updating your QuickBooks software or payroll tax tables.It can cause due to various issues and it can also cause some issues as well. So, to resolve the error, you must be aware of the factor which is causing this error. Some of the most common causes for this error are as given below:
- The company files are not available on the local hard drive
- Corrupted QuickBooks company files
- Your payroll subscription has been suspended or canceled by you.
- Firewall is preventing QuickBooks to get updated because firewall application is identifying update harmful for your system.
- An error occurred while using QBD to install the files.
Resolve QuickBooks Error PS058
QuickBooks Error PS058 can be resolved through multiple ways. We have mentioned four different solutions to resolve the issue for you as per the causes. We recommend you to perform steps in shown order to get the best results.Steps that you need to follow to resolve QuickBooks Error PS058 are as given below:
Solution 1: Download Payroll Update
- Run QuickBooks with Administrator rights.
- From the main menu, go to Employees>Get Payroll Updates
- Mark the Download Entire Update checkbox and then click on Download Latest Update.
- This will start the update. You need to wait for the process to get finished.
If the error is still around then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
You also have to make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks and has downloaded all the latest available updates.
- Run QuickBooks with Administrator rights.
- From the main menu, go to Help > Update QuickBooks
- Navigate to the Options tab and then click on Select All
- Select Save & Close and wait for the process to get finished.
- Restart your system and open the QuickBooks software
Solution 3: Check Errors In The Company File
- Run QuickBooks and open the Product Information window by pressing the F2 key and then press the F3
- From the Tech Help window, click on Open File. This will open the log file that contains all your data information.
- Find errors in the log file.
- If there are some company file issues then you need to use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool that helps you to resolve the data file issues. You can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1888-567-1159 to get instant data services.
Solution 4: Run reboot.bat file
- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and select Task Manager from the list
- Navigate to the Processes tab and locate QuickBooks and its related processes.
- End all the processes one-by-one.
- Go to Start and type bat in the search field and hit enter.
- Run the file and wait for the process to get finished. Once it’s done, close it.
- Now, restart your system
- Try to update your payroll tax table again.
QuickBooks Technical Support For Update Issues
Hopefully, the provided solutions are helpful for you in resolving the error code PS032 manually. If the error couldn’t be resolved even performing all these methods then we recommend you to re-validate your payroll subscription.
If everything is ok but you are still getting the error code while updating then you have to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to avail the QuickBooks technical support services.
QuickBooks Error 12057 : Solve Update Errors
QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057 comes in the category of update errors in QuickBooks. It generally occurs when you try to update QuickBooks payroll tax table or QuickBooks Desktop. It is a part of QuickBooks Error 12xxx series that includes error code 12007, 12030, 12009 as well. This error generally occurs due to misconfigured system files that can also lead to various registry errors as well.
Updating QuickBooks to the latest release is highly recommended by Intuit because the latest version of QuickBooks comes with updated features. If you are also facing this issue and you are looking to resolve this error then you need to perform the provided solutions in order to resolve it. You can also get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to get instant support for your issues.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 12057
- Network server could not access the QuickBooks software
- Unstable or unavailable internet connection.
- Misconfigured firewall or internet security settings are not allowing the QuickBooks to get updated.
- Incorrect time and date of your system
- Incorrect SSL network setting
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks software
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 12057?
- Open the Internet Explorer and go to Internet Settings.
- Select Advanced connection settings
- Make sure that the Use the SSL 3.0 and Use SSL 2.0 are marked.
- Click on Apply and then OK
- Close QuickBooks and all its related processes using the Task Manager.
- Restart your system and then try to update QuickBooks or payroll tax table.
- Appropriate Internet settings can helpful for you in resolving this error.
- From the Internet menu, go to Internet Properties
- Now to set the network configuration to manage the System
This process can be helpful for you in resolving the error.
- Run QuickBooks and click on Install Later on the QuickBooks Update Service notification box.
- From the Help menu, select Update and then navigate to the Update Now
- Mark the Reset Updates
- Select Get Updated and then click on This will start the update process and you will be notified once the process finishes.
- Restart your system and run QuickBooks.
- Click on Install Now from the QuickBooks Update Service notification. Wait for the update to get finished.
- From the Employees menu, select Get Payroll Update.
- Click on Update to update the payroll tax table.
If the above three solutions couldn’t resolved the error for you then you can try these alternative solutions as well:
- Reinstall QuickBooks using a fresh source
- Resolve data damage using QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- Perform a system restore to an earlier date
- Resolve QuickBooks Windows Registry errors
- Disable antivirus software and then try to update QuickBooks
Technical Support For QuickBooks Update Errors
Provided solutions should allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 12057 easily. You can also perform these solution steps to resolve any error code from the 12xxx family or it can also resolve other update errors as well. However, if you are not able to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 12057 manually or you are having some sort of doubts in any of the step then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get your issues resolved on the go.