How To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193
QuickBooks Point of Sale is an integrated application which is designed to make QuickBooks more efficient. QuickBooks POS is a great tool that allows you to increase the number of customers and it also manages all the bank processes. QuickBooks POS is helping you and your business in various aspects like it saves your time and money, it provides you the accuracy and business processes for your clients and customers. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a very big software and because of that sometimes it may fall into some errors that can hinder your workflow. One such issue is QuickBooks POS Error 193 that can appear due to various reasons. QuickBooks POS Error 193 is one of the most common errors in Point of Sale application that can appear during the mailbag process. It can also be defined as the Stock Exchange Error in QuickBooks POS.
The error comes up with the following error message:
The primary key for depth keywords is not unique
The primary key to ‘Customer Rewards’ is not unique.
QuickBooks Error 193: Causes
- There are copy division names or codes
- Customer names were either erased or combined
- Remote Store Customer is damaged
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files
Fixing The Error Code 193 In QuickBooks POS
Follow the below given steps in order to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193.
- Go the Reports
- Open a Customer List report
- Double click on the main customer
- Click on the View List option
- Customer List will open in the old v9 edition
- Select all by pressing the CTRL + A keys
- Select I Want To Delete Customer(s)
- In the Headquarters server, go to Files
- Select Utilities
- Click on resend option
- Receive the mailbag at the scheduled store
Call Us For QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a great add on application that easily integrates with all the QuickBooks software and other third party applications that increase the efficiency of QuickBooks accounting programs. The error code 193 in QuickBooks POS can affect your work flow and you need to resolve it as soon as possible. For this, Fixaccountingerror.com is available 24×7 with its highly experienced ProAdvisors certified form Intuit. You just need to dial their toll-free number for support +1888-567-1159 and you will be provided the best solution.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 176103
QBPOS Error 176103 Unable to Activate Product
QuickBooks POS became the necessity of big and small organizations to manage their accounting transactions and maintaining daily transactions. QuickBooks POS helps in simplifying the accounting process but sometimes due to wrong command or technical issues, the software stops working or it will not run smoothly. One such issue where your software restricts you to work smoothly Is QuickBooks POS Error 176103.
In this case, if you are new to QuickBooks then take the help from our team of Technicians, you can reach them through QuickBooks POS Support Number at any time.
Causes of QB Point of Sale Error Code 176103
Have a look at the Causes listed below:
- Invalid Validation code
- Time and Date are not proper
- Invalid License Number
- Company files are corrupted or damaged
When you are registering yourself at QB POS and you see “Error 176103: Unable to activate the Product” on your screen that means you have done something wrong.
How To Fix 176103 Error QuickBooks Point of Sale
Solution 1: Set time and Date properly
Option 1: Check from system tray
- On your desktop, do right click on time and date
- Now change date and time settings if they are not in position
- Update the time and date of the system
Option 2: Do it from Control Panel
- Hold Windows + R from the keyboard
- Now in the field type Control and choose “OK”
- Select Clock, Language and Region in the Control Panel window
- Select Date and time and Update it.
Solution 2: Delete Intuit Entitlement Folder contents
- Navigate to C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- Now select all the files present in the folder
- Press Delete
- Open your QuickBooks POS
- Follow the Steps and complete the registration process
Solution 3: Clean Reinstall for QuickBooks POS
Step 1: Uninstall your QuickBooks POS
- Hold Windows and E together from the keyboard
- Select uninstall or change a program
- Click Point of Sale from the list of programs
- Select Uninstall and follow the steps to Uninstall
Step 2: Rename and Delete all POS folders
Renaming the POS Folders
- Now copy the POS data folder
- Paste the POS data folder by adding OLD in the folder name
- This will not create any duplicate folder
Deleting QBPOSDBSrvUser Windows user
- Go to Windows Start Button
- Select Control Panel
- Choose User Accounts
- Go to Manage another account
- Choose Continue in the User Account control window
- Select QBPOSDBSrvUser
- Select Delete the account
- Restart your System
Step 3: Reinstall POS
Step 4: Restore the Company files
- Open you QuickBooks POS
- Choose the desirable name and create a new company data file
- Restore your Backup
- After this process, check the right set of data and check for connections and configurations
- Final step – Register the QuickBooks Desktop POS again.
Experts Help For QB POS 176103 Error Troubleshooting
It is possible that you will face some issue after following the above steps, In case connect with our expert’s team and they will guide you how to fix QuickBooks POS Error 176103 in near future. If you want to connect with our Support team then dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number 1888-567-1159 which is available to its users 24×7.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 181016
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Code 181016
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a software that helps its members in managing the transactional records properly. But sometimes this software may face multiple errors that restrict users in maintaining the transactions and inefficient workflow will happen. Today we talk about the QuickBooks POS Error code 181016. This Error does not allow a user to access their data and company file while using the software.
We provide you with the platform where you can come and check all types of QuickBooks errors and their solutions. If you want to connect directly for assistance then you can contact QuickBooks POS Support Number.
Why 181016 Error Occurred in QuickBooks Desktop POS?
The Causes of this QuickBooks Error include:
- Not logged in as administrator
- IP/TCP may be corrupted
- The Issue in Company Data File
- The Existence of third-party applications and anti-virus
When QuickBooks Error 18016 occurred you will see a pop-up message on your screen which looks like this: “Problem could not open the QuickBooks Point of Sale data” or “Problem could not create a company.”
How To Fix QuickBooks Point of Error 181016 Instantly?
- Login as administrator
- If your problem is with your data then follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Filemenu
- Choose Company operations
- Select Create a new company
- Click on Next
- Fill the different name for the file as “test”
- If the above step wouldn’t work then open the original file and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Filemenu
- Select Company Data
- Click on Open
- Select Alternate location
- Click browse
- Navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\for other versions and C:\Users\Public|Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\for Vista users.
- Select db
- Select open
- Now OK
- You have to create a new file and follow the steps discussed below:
- Navigate to file option
- Choose Company Data
- Rename it
- Verify the data with the previous one, it should be the same
- Go to QBPOS Troubleshoot Connection Tool
- Run it and open database manager
- Check the installed file it should not be damaged or corrupted
- Check third-party applications and antivirus software.
- Check your IP/TCP is enabled in the system. if not, do it
These are the basic solutions that you can do it manually to fix your QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 181016 but if it will not work then immediately you can contact our team of experts.
Support For QB Point of Sale 181016 Error Troubleshooting
Our Certified technicians are always ready to help you 24×7, make sure when you call us, tell them the version of QuickBooks which you are using. This will help our technicians to find the best solution for you and fix your error issue in no time. Simply pick up your phone and dial our toll-free Quickbooks Support Number and get connected instantly.