QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection Is Broken
QuickBooks Point of Sale provides you an end to end solution for your business. It manages the cash flow and tracks inventory with ease. It comes with hundreds of accounting features that allows you to manage your business with ease. But along with so many features, it has some errors and bugs as well that can hinder your workflow. One such issues is the QuickBooks POS SQL Error connection is broken that occurs when your PC and system couldn’t get connected with each other.
If you are also facing the QuickBooks POS SQL Error connection is broken error and looking to resolve it then this article can be very helpful for you because we will be providing you the solutions steps for this POS error. If you are not sure about resolving this error then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
Causes, Symptoms, Impact SQL Connectivity Error QB Point of Sale
The POS SQL error can pop up on your screen due to the following reasons:
- Communication between your system and QuickBooks Point of Sale application got disconnected.
- POS folder contains incorrect or invalid names.
- Virus or malware infection on your data files.
These are some of the reasons due to which you get the error then you need to go to the next section where we will be providing you the steps to resolve this POS error.
How To Resolve QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection Is Broken?
Use Re-Image Repair Tool To Scan The Computer.
- Open an internet browser and go to the official website of Intuit.
- Download the Repair Tool from the download page.
- Apply the scans, detects & repairs to your system.
Note: The tool will automatically identify all the malicious items in your system.
- Now, and go to the official website of Intuit again and download Reimage Repair Tool.
- Run the installation of the tool properly.
- You will be notified by the UAC when to run the tool.
- Click on YES to continue.
You May Also Read: How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 176103?
Use Re-image Repair Tool Icon
- Once the program is installed, you will get a new screen.
- Provide the permission to Repair tool to perform an automatic scan.
- Start the scan & click on Install to initialize the installation process.
- Once the installation finishes, you will be taken to the Re-image welcome screen.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection because the tool will download the required updates.
Re-image tool will start to perform automatic scan to verify that the functioning of the computer smooth.
- Once the scan finishes, the tool will notify you about the areas in your system that are damaged and the recommended solutions.
- If the tool identifies any damaged or corrupted section, you need to click on Start Repair which is available at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Wait for the process to get finished. It may take some time depending upon how much corruptions are there. Once the process finishes, restart your system.
How Do The “Repair Tool” functions?
The Repair Tool can be very helpful for you in resolving various QB errors and issues. It can be used to resolve the following issues:
- System freezing & Rebooting Issues.
- Start-up customization issues.
- Browser helper object management
- The Program deletion management
- Resolving updates issues
- Resolve windows structure.
Technical Support For QuickBooks POS Issues
Th Re-image repair tool functions by scanning and detecting the issues repairs them via “default patent-pending technology.” It is efficient to resolve almost every POS issue and the issues faced by the Windows Operating system.
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you are now able to resolve the QuickBooks POS SQL Connection is broken error. In case if you couldn’t resolve the issue or you have any kind of query regarding this issue then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to get answers for all your queries and the support for QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 175305
If you own a business then you might be aware of the complexities that are there in managing a business and specially in the accounting field. Well QuickBooks has made all those complex things easy. QuickBooks POS software is a software specially designed for small retail businesses. It helps you to manage the cash flow and keeps a track of your inventory. However, along with hundreds of positive aspects, it has few negative aspects as well and that the error codes and issues. It has a bunch of error codes that can create hindrance for you. QuickBooks POS Error 175305 is one such error that generally occurs when you try to process a transaction. Most the of the time this error occurs in the QuickBooks POS version 10.
This article will provide you a complete resolution for your QuickBooks Error 175305 so that you can use QuickBooks Point of Sale application without any hassle. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 if you us to provide you the solution for your issues.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 175305
- Processing error is displaying while sending the files.
- Company files are damaged.
- QuickBooks POS application is not compatible with your Windows OS.
- You are not logged in as an Admin that’s why you don’t have appropriate permissions.
- Corrupted QBT file
- You are trying to transfer data from multiple headquarters.
How To Fix QB POS Error 175305?
Solution 1: Identify the Error and change the settings
- Check for error messages
- Click on OK to the error message that you have received.
- Open the log file and then identify the errors listed
- Go to the next step
- Reset Multi-Store Exchange settings to default.
- Run the QuickBooks POS application and then from the main menu, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Click on Workstation or company and then select Store Exchange Preference.
- The email configuration needs to set up properly.
- Select Configure and then enter your license number.
- Choose the license number and then press the Delete key from your keyboard.
- Click OK and then Save.
- Go to the Edit menu (for version 10,go to file menu) and then select Preferences.
- Select the Workstation or company and then click on Store Exchange preference > Configure.
- Enter the license number again.
- Click on OK and then Save.
Solution 2: Set the Communication Method Configuration
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Edit > Preferences > Company.
- Select Multi-Store and then click on Store Exchange.
- Note down your present preferences.
- You will get NOT USED for each option.
- Click on the same and then Save.
- Go to your company preferences and then set up your original company preferences settings.
- Click on Save.
Solution 3: Delete .QBT file
For Headquarter Store
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing Windows + E
- Go to the folder where your QuickBooks POS files are saved.
- Locate and delete the.QBT file.
- Start the next cycle of Store exchange
For Remote Store
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing Windows + E
- Go to the folder where the .QBT file is located.
- Now, type .QBT in the search bar and hit enter.
- Now,delete all .QBT files
- Start a different store exchange cycle.
Technical Support For Error 175305 in QuickBooks POS
Hopefully, you find this article helpful you have successfully resolved the QB POS Error 175305 by following these solution steps. The error can become unrecoverable in case if you don’t resolve this error soon. However, if you are facing any issue while performing the solutions or you have any kind of query about this error then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get your issues resolved in no time.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060
QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060 basically is a connection timeout error that occurs when you try to process a payment through credit card or debit card. It cancels the attempted transactions and ask you to try again.
If you are also facing the QuickBooks POS Error 10060 and looking for its solution then you have landed on the right page as we will be providing you the solution steps for this error. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 if you want an instant resolution for your issues.
While using the credit cards or debit cards in QuickBooks POS, the connection needs to be active and proper. Inactive or disabled connection can lead to the QuickBooks POS Error 10060 or QuickBooks POS Error 11001.
Causes & Impact 10060 Error QuickBooks POS Software
Main causes of QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060 are as follow:
- Poor or unstable internet connection.
- Some technical issues with the socket connection.
- Firewall settings or antivirus application is restricting the connection
- EFT Server issue.
To get a detailed information for the issue along with the error, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
Resolve QB POS Socket Exchange Error
Solution 1: If Socket Is Not Connected
- Check connection of the socket and make sure it properly connected.
- Check every single wire and plug them properly.
- Try to process the transaction again.
Solution 2: If Security software blocks network connection
- Disable the antivirus software for a while.
- Try to process the transaction again.
- If the error still occurs then uninstall the antivirus and then try to process your transaction.
- If Error will not appear then your issue is resolved.
Solution 3: If one or more workstation is in use, then use the system where credit card is being processed
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Edit > Select Preferences.
- Select Company and then click Communication setup.
- Check if the Use this computer for all credit card and debit transaction checkbox is marked. If not then change to this computer
- Click on Save.
- Close the current window and then open QuickBooks Point of Sale again.
- From the main menu, go to Tools> User Information.
- Check if the WS-EFT server is available on your workstation. If it is available then try to process the card again.
Solution 4: Create a New Company File
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and from the No Company Open window, click on Create a new company.
- You can select from Expert Start or Detailed Start to complete the process.
- From the main menu, go to the Edit >Preferences > Choose company
- Click on Merchant Service and provide the required information.
- Click on Save.
- From the Tools menu, click on User Information.
- Try to process your transaction again using the same card.
Note: If EFT is already running then issue is actually occurring in the original QuickBooks company file. In such situations, you may have to contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors to seek help. They will assist you through the remote connection. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
Troubleshooting QB Point of Sale Socket Error 10060 on Windows 10, 8, 7 Vista
The steps provided in this article will help you in resolving the error code 10060 with ease and you should be able to process the transaction after performing these solution steps. In case if you could not resolve the error manually then you can contact the technical support department of Intuit by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to get your issues resolved.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error
QuickBooks comes various version that fulfils the accounting requirements for all kind of businesses. QuickBooks Point of Sale is one of the versions that is specially developed for the retail businesses. It helps you to maintain day-to-day transactions and manages the cash flow with ease. It is a very power retail business software but sometimes it can fall into several errors and issues that can be frustrating for your as they can affect your business badly. QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error is one such error that occurs when you try to process a transaction. The Point of Sale application is specially developed to monitor the financial transactions but the error prevents you to track your financial data.
If you are also facing the financial exchange error and looking to resolve it manually then this article can be very helpful for you as we will be providing you the complete resolution for this issue. In case if you want an instant support for the issue, you can contact us at our QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get your issues resolved.
Main Causes Of QuickBooks POS Error Financial Exchange
Major causes due to which the QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error occurs are as follow:
- Activity log error
- Your accounts couldn’t get mapped by the software.
- Tax type is not assigned in the account.
- Tax agency type is not available
- line item discounts with decimal quantities
How to Fix Financial Exchange Error QuickBooks Point of Sale ?
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sale Financial Exchange Error are as given below:
Option 1: Activity log error
- Open the Activity Log file to check the log and it can be identified whether the error is in the Activity Log or not.
- Choose the Financial Institution.
- If the error is not visible in the log file then it means that the error is resolved and if the error is visible in the file then the error is still there and you have to move onto the next solution to resolve it.
Option 2: Issue in mapping accounts
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, click on the File menu
- Select Preferences from the drop-down options and then click on Company.
- Go to the Accounts sections and match your settings properly.
- If there are some differences, fix them manually and process a transaction again to check if the error is resolved or not.
Option 3: If the error still continues, Select this option
- From the Purchasing section, navigate to the History
- Choose one of the vouchers
- Now, click on I want to …
- Click on Show Financial Details
- Try to process a transaction again to check if the error is resolved or not.
Option 4: For QuickBooks Version 5
- Open the QuickBooks Point of Sale application and then open the Sales History.
- Locate the receipt in which the error is occurring and click on the same.
- Click on View Financial History and then click on mark this document as successfully sent option
- Click on OK to save changes.
Option 5: For QuickBooks Version 6
- Check out the receipt number which is showing in the error message.
- Choose POS and then go to the Sales History.
- Search and click on the error in the receipt.
- Click I want to… and then click on View Financial history
- Click on mark this document as successfully sent option
- Click on OK to save changes.
Option 6: For QuickBooks Version 10
- Look for the receipt number that is shown in the error message.
- Select POS and then navigate to the Sales History.
- Locate and click on the error in the receipt and then click onI want to…
- Click on View Financial history and then click on mark this document as successfully sent option
- Click on OK to save changes.
You have to perform the steps as per your QuickBooks POS versions and in case if the error couldn’t get resolved then then you may have to contact Intuit QuickBooks Support department to get solution for all your issues.
Resolve QuickBooks Point Of Sale Errors
Dialing our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 will directly connect you with the official customer support department of Intuit. When you contact us, you should know which version of QuickBooks POS you are using because it is important know the version to resolve the error. You should make sure that you have downloaded all the available updates for Windows OS. We provide you 24×7 technical support services for all your QuickBooks errors and issues. So, whenever you face any kind of issue with your QuickBooks software, you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get all your issues resolved in the minimum span of time.
How To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193
QuickBooks Point of Sale is an integrated application which is designed to make QuickBooks more efficient. QuickBooks POS is a great tool that allows you to increase the number of customers and it also manages all the bank processes. QuickBooks POS is helping you and your business in various aspects like it saves your time and money, it provides you the accuracy and business processes for your clients and customers. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a very big software and because of that sometimes it may fall into some errors that can hinder your workflow. One such issue is QuickBooks POS Error 193 that can appear due to various reasons. QuickBooks POS Error 193 is one of the most common errors in Point of Sale application that can appear during the mailbag process. It can also be defined as the Stock Exchange Error in QuickBooks POS.
The error comes up with the following error message:
The primary key for depth keywords is not unique
The primary key to ‘Customer Rewards’ is not unique.
QuickBooks Error 193: Causes
- There are copy division names or codes
- Customer names were either erased or combined
- Remote Store Customer is damaged
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files
Fixing The Error Code 193 In QuickBooks POS
Follow the below given steps in order to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193.
- Go the Reports
- Open a Customer List report
- Double click on the main customer
- Click on the View List option
- Customer List will open in the old v9 edition
- Select all by pressing the CTRL + A keys
- Select I Want To Delete Customer(s)
- In the Headquarters server, go to Files
- Select Utilities
- Click on resend option
- Receive the mailbag at the scheduled store
Call Us For QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a great add on application that easily integrates with all the QuickBooks software and other third party applications that increase the efficiency of QuickBooks accounting programs. The error code 193 in QuickBooks POS can affect your work flow and you need to resolve it as soon as possible. For this, Fixaccountingerror.com is available 24×7 with its highly experienced ProAdvisors certified form Intuit. You just need to dial their toll-free number for support +1888-567-1159 and you will be provided the best solution.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 176103
QBPOS Error 176103 Unable to Activate Product
QuickBooks POS became the necessity of big and small organizations to manage their accounting transactions and maintaining daily transactions. QuickBooks POS helps in simplifying the accounting process but sometimes due to wrong command or technical issues, the software stops working or it will not run smoothly. One such issue where your software restricts you to work smoothly Is QuickBooks POS Error 176103.
In this case, if you are new to QuickBooks then take the help from our team of Technicians, you can reach them through QuickBooks POS Support Number at any time.
Causes of QB Point of Sale Error Code 176103
Have a look at the Causes listed below:
- Invalid Validation code
- Time and Date are not proper
- Invalid License Number
- Company files are corrupted or damaged
When you are registering yourself at QB POS and you see “Error 176103: Unable to activate the Product” on your screen that means you have done something wrong.
How To Fix 176103 Error QuickBooks Point of Sale
Solution 1: Set time and Date properly
Option 1: Check from system tray
- On your desktop, do right click on time and date
- Now change date and time settings if they are not in position
- Update the time and date of the system
Option 2: Do it from Control Panel
- Hold Windows + R from the keyboard
- Now in the field type Control and choose “OK”
- Select Clock, Language and Region in the Control Panel window
- Select Date and time and Update it.
Solution 2: Delete Intuit Entitlement Folder contents
- Navigate to C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- Now select all the files present in the folder
- Press Delete
- Open your QuickBooks POS
- Follow the Steps and complete the registration process
Solution 3: Clean Reinstall for QuickBooks POS
Step 1: Uninstall your QuickBooks POS
- Hold Windows and E together from the keyboard
- Select uninstall or change a program
- Click Point of Sale from the list of programs
- Select Uninstall and follow the steps to Uninstall
Step 2: Rename and Delete all POS folders
Renaming the POS Folders
- Now copy the POS data folder
- Paste the POS data folder by adding OLD in the folder name
- This will not create any duplicate folder
Deleting QBPOSDBSrvUser Windows user
- Go to Windows Start Button
- Select Control Panel
- Choose User Accounts
- Go to Manage another account
- Choose Continue in the User Account control window
- Select QBPOSDBSrvUser
- Select Delete the account
- Restart your System
Step 3: Reinstall POS
Step 4: Restore the Company files
- Open you QuickBooks POS
- Choose the desirable name and create a new company data file
- Restore your Backup
- After this process, check the right set of data and check for connections and configurations
- Final step – Register the QuickBooks Desktop POS again.
Experts Help For QB POS 176103 Error Troubleshooting
It is possible that you will face some issue after following the above steps, In case connect with our expert’s team and they will guide you how to fix QuickBooks POS Error 176103 in near future. If you want to connect with our Support team then dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number 1888-567-1159 which is available to its users 24×7.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 181016
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Code 181016
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a software that helps its members in managing the transactional records properly. But sometimes this software may face multiple errors that restrict users in maintaining the transactions and inefficient workflow will happen. Today we talk about the QuickBooks POS Error code 181016. This Error does not allow a user to access their data and company file while using the software.
We provide you with the platform where you can come and check all types of QuickBooks errors and their solutions. If you want to connect directly for assistance then you can contact QuickBooks POS Support Number.
Why 181016 Error Occurred in QuickBooks Desktop POS?
The Causes of this QuickBooks Error include:
- Not logged in as administrator
- IP/TCP may be corrupted
- The Issue in Company Data File
- The Existence of third-party applications and anti-virus
When QuickBooks Error 18016 occurred you will see a pop-up message on your screen which looks like this: “Problem could not open the QuickBooks Point of Sale data” or “Problem could not create a company.”
How To Fix QuickBooks Point of Error 181016 Instantly?
- Login as administrator
- If your problem is with your data then follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Filemenu
- Choose Company operations
- Select Create a new company
- Click on Next
- Fill the different name for the file as “test”
- If the above step wouldn’t work then open the original file and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Filemenu
- Select Company Data
- Click on Open
- Select Alternate location
- Click browse
- Navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\for other versions and C:\Users\Public|Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\for Vista users.
- Select db
- Select open
- Now OK
- You have to create a new file and follow the steps discussed below:
- Navigate to file option
- Choose Company Data
- Rename it
- Verify the data with the previous one, it should be the same
- Go to QBPOS Troubleshoot Connection Tool
- Run it and open database manager
- Check the installed file it should not be damaged or corrupted
- Check third-party applications and antivirus software.
- Check your IP/TCP is enabled in the system. if not, do it
These are the basic solutions that you can do it manually to fix your QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 181016 but if it will not work then immediately you can contact our team of experts.
Support For QB Point of Sale 181016 Error Troubleshooting
Our Certified technicians are always ready to help you 24×7, make sure when you call us, tell them the version of QuickBooks which you are using. This will help our technicians to find the best solution for you and fix your error issue in no time. Simply pick up your phone and dial our toll-free Quickbooks Support Number and get connected instantly.