QuickBooks Point Of Sale (POS) is the most preferred accounting and cash flow management software. Businesses of all sizes use it. Bookkeepers and Accountants like QuickBooks POS because of 24×7 tech support services and the ease of use. But just like any other software, sometimes QuickBooks POS runs into an error like QuickBooks POS Error 100.
If you are encountering this error and are looking for solutions, then read this article to the very end. You can also get instant solutions from the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to contact the support team for resolving errors on your QB.
Now, let us discuss the causes for the QB Error code 100.
Causes of Quickbooks POS Error 100
Your computer system does not have enough resources to run QuickBooks.
The QuickBooks Database Manager (QBDBMS) is not working.
The error message related to the QB POS error 100 is:
“Error 100 database server not found 08w01”
Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 100
You can implement the following steps based on the Windows operating system that you are using.
For Windows 7 or Vista
- When the error message box pops-up on your monitor screen, click on the OK button.
- Now, you must reboot your computer system.
- When your computer has started once again, click on the QuickBooks icon on your desktop to open QB POS again.
- Now, Go to the Start menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard and go to Click All programs.
- Click on Choose Accessories and then click on the Click Run button.
- In the text field, enter MSC and press the enter key.
- Select QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Restart your computer to save the changes.
For Windows XP
- Click on the OK button in the error dialogue box.
- Restart your computer system.
- Now, open your QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- If you are still encountering the same error, then follow these steps :
- Go the start menu and click on the Run option.
- Type “MSC” in the text field in the run dialogue box and hit enter.
- Select QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Now, restart your computer to save the changes.
Get 24×7 Technical Support For Quickbooks POS Error 100 :
Fixaccountingerror is the leading source to get authentic QuickBooks desktop products and guides to resolving all QuickBooks POS Error codes and issues. If you face any problem or run into an error, search the error code on our website to get the detailed step-by-step guide for manually fixing the error.
However, feel free to get in touch with our Intuit certified QuickBooks Technicians who are readily available to provide QuickBooks support services for all QuickBooks products and services like QB Pro, QB Premier, QB Enterprise, QB Online, QB Enhanced Payroll, QB Assisted Payroll and more. So pick up your phone and start dialing the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to get unlimited and professional tech support services.
If you are new to QuickBooks and trying to understand different features and how you can benefit from them, call our QB ProAdvisors.