QuickBooks is an Accounting & Inventory management software developed and marketed by Intuit. It enables users to efficiently manage their businesses by automating the tiresome and repetitive tasks like Payroll, Inventory management, Cash flow management, Tracking invoices, etc. But sometimes QB runs into errors like QuickBooks Error PS107. It causes issues while you are trying to work on your QuickBooks.
We highly recommend that you call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get assistance from the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror.
However, feel free to go through this article and learn how to fix this error manually. Make sure you follow all the steps in the order they are given and do not skip any step.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS107
- Servers of Intuit might not be working right now. Wait for a couple of hours, and if the error persists, then contact the support team.
- You are currently using an outdated version of QuickBooks, which does not support data anymore. Get the latest version of QuickBooks desktop software which you are using.
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks company file.
- Virus or malware infection in your computer.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error PS107?
Before moving on to steps, we want to warn you that a single step wrongly implemented can wreak havoc for your QuickBooks. You should let the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of fixaccountingerror take care of it.
Steps for fixing QB error code PS107
- Open your QB and then go to the Help menu.
- Now, choose the Update QuickBooks button.
- Click on the Options button and mark all the boxes.
- Choose Save.
- Click on the Update button.
- Choose Reset Update and then tap on Get Updates option.
- Exit the QuickBooks Desktop when the update process is completed.
- First of all, insert the Payroll Update CD into your computer.
- Now, open the Get Payroll Updates window.
- If you are using QuickBooks Pro or Premier, click on Employees.
- Click on Get Payroll Updates.
- Search for the dat or update3.dat file on your computer.
- Click on the Browse button.
- From the Install From the window, choose CD drive in the drop-down menu.
- Select dat or update3.dat file and then click on Open.
- Click on the OK button.
- If the error is still popping-up on your desktop screen, then you have to uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks software in selective startup mode.
- Open the Run tool by pressing CTRL + R keys on your keyboard.
- Click on the text field Type misconfig the text space and hit enter.
- Go to General tab > Selective Startup > Load System Service > Load Startup Items
- Click on Services
- Select Hide all Microsoft Services
- Check the services list.
- Make sure that the Windows Installer box is marked.
- Click on OK.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- Now, you will be able to install, uninstall or reinstall QuickBooks using a clean install
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks
We hope that the above-given three solutions resolved the QuickBooks error code PS107 on your computer. If you have any questions or you, the error is still on your screen even after performing the solutions then contact the QuickBooks experts of fixaccountingerror. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to connect with the renowned QuickBooks Experts.
Our support line number and email support services are active round the clock. Whether you are a QuickBooks Pro, Enterprise, Premier, Online, or Accountant user, you have call us on our support line number to get swift solutions for all possible QB errors and issues.