Data damage in QuickBooks is one of the core issues commonly faced by the users across the globe. It is essential for you to resolve such data issues because data is the most important aspect for your business. If you are such issues then you have landed on the right page as this article will provide you the process to resolve QuickBooks Company File Data Damages.
If are in a hurry and looking for an immediate solution for your data issues then you can also get in touch with us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159
The only thing that can fix the data damage errors is recovering your data. But before going on to the data recovery, you need to keep the following things in your mind:
- Run the Rebuild and Verify Utilities on the system in which you are facing issues.
- Now, the Rebuild utility will create a backup of your affected file and then save the backup file on your desired location.
Symptoms Of Damage In QuickBooks Data Files
- You get an error while trying to use the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility.
- Sudden shutdown of QuickBooks software when you were trying to save or delete a transaction.
- Corrupted reports are being generated like Balance sheets where you face the total assets are not matching the total liabilities and equity.
- Some transactions and entries are missing from the
- QuickBooks starts to run slow and your system starts to respond slowly to your commands.
- Paid bills and invoices are being displayed as unpaid.
- The Transaction History is being displayed as negative
What Are The Causes Of Data Damage In QuickBooks?
- The file size reaches the maximum limits.
- System configuration does not meet up the minimum requirements of QuickBooks.
- Sudden power failure or network timeout.
- Improper or force shutdown of the system when the company file was open.
- Virus or malware attack has infected your system
How To Resolve QuickBooks Data Damage In QuickBooks
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to prevent your data from getting corrupted:
- Update Patches: Open the Product Information Window and note down the release number from the first line. You need to use the latest patch to resolve your issues.
- Keep the file size in limit: The size limit for QuickBooks Pro and Premier is 250 MB and it will create problems if the file size reaches up-to 500 MB or higher. In such situation, you need upgrade to the Enterprise variant of QuickBooks that works smoothly with the file size of 750 MB.
- Review your database file fragments monthly: When your system goes out of space the fragmentation can occur. This is because when add data without cleaning it up.
- Review the list size: Review the list limits of the lists in QuickBooks. You won’t get warning message if you are about to reach the upper limit.
- Create a backup within QuickBooks: QuickBooks automatically creates a backup of your data regularly but you also need to create backup manually. The Log file keep on increasing its size and it directly affect the performance of QuickBooks software. This may lead to the corruption of your database and creating regular backups with in QuickBooks will prevent it.
- Go for a hard wired network over wireless: If you are using a wireless network the connection failure risk will be very high. We highly recommend you to use the hard-wired network.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Company File Issues
The above mentioned remedies will prevent you from the data damage situations in future. If you are already facing it then you need to use the Verify and Rebuild Utility for the affected files. If the issues are still not resolved then we highly recommend you to get in touch with the QuickBooks experts because it can lead to the permanent data damage situation in future.
To get connected with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, you need to get in touch with our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
You can also chat with our QuickBooks Experts using out QuickBooks Live Chat Support feature where you can tell us about your issues and we will provide you the support accordingly.