QuickBooks is preferred by small and mid-sized businesses because of the flexibility to integrate with various tools and payment modes. You can optimize your QuickBooks to work with cash transactions, credit card payment, debit card payment, bank transfer and more. But sometimes QuickBooks users start facing issues like QuickBooks credit card payments don’t show up in reconciliation.
Now, this is a pretty serious issue as your Accountants/Bookkeepers reconcile the transaction data to check for authenticity between credit card statements and your business expenses. Each transaction is validated by going through the credit card statement & matching them with the internal records of the company.
QuickBooks offers various methods to record a payment like:
- Writing a Check
- Payment transfer
- Use or Pay Bills
- Adding entry through Banking downloads
- Make payment while reconciling the credit card
- Create a Journal Entry
The Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of fixaccountingerror recommend that you create individual QuickBooks account for each credit card. Remember to set the type of account created as a Credit card. If you want to use a Debit card for making payments then you must enter the transactions directly into the bank account check register. Don’t add these payments in the Card account type.
There is not an ounce of doubt in our minds about the functionality and efficiency of QuickBooks. It can largely reduce your workload and automate repetitive tasks such as Payroll, Inventory management, etc. But just like any other accounting software available out there, you will run into issues and errors. Don’t worry about it as you have the option to get instant QB tech support services. At fixaccountingerror, we offer immediate support services to the QB users who call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-380-2330.
If you want to learn more about your QuickBooks errors and how you can fix the errors manually then keep reading this article.
QuickBooks Credit Card Related Errors
According to our research, these are some of the most common credit card related errors which pop-up in QuickBooks:
- Payment errors when the client is trying to make half payments on their card bills.
- When you attempt to use Account Payable for revolving debt balances.
- You are tracking a single expense account from different credit card bills.
- Your Credit card accounts fail to reconcile.
Symptoms Of These Errors
- The Account payable balance is exceptionally high with various credit card bills.
- Your bank account balance is inadequate to cover for the expenses sections and they are remaining high.
Reasons And Steps To Fix: Why QuickBooks Credit Card Payment Not Showing Up In Reconciliation:
- Other users already reconciled the credit which you are trying to reconcile.
- You can view the transactions reconciled through the bank register.
- Ensure that it is labeled with an “R.”
- You are unable to view the transaction because they are set as hidden.
- Make sure that you unmark the sections/options which are hiding transactions post the end date of the statement.
- Go to the right side of your tab and search for the hidden transactions.
- In the last step, you have to make sure if you have or don’t have a credit card transaction in your reconciliation account.
As you go through the process, you will start to notice that both the Bank reconciliation process and credit card transaction reconciliation process are quite similar in QB.
Get QuickBooks Tech Support Services For Errors & Issues
We hope that you were able to learn anything new from reading this article. You can find more such articles on our website by searching for the title. We regularly add new step-by-step guides to manually resolve errors and issues which can pop-in QuickBooks.
If the Credit card payments are still not showing up in the Reconciliation process then do not wait to give us a call on our toll-free 24×7 QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330. Our QuickBooks Tech Support team can be contacted at any time of the day including national holidays. You can approach our highly experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors round the clock to get instant fix for the issues which you are encountering in QuickBooks.
If you are busy and cannot stay over a call then use the QuickBooks Live Chat support service available on fixaccountingerror. You can chat with the QB Tech Support Team or ask our team to give you a call back at your preferred time. Contact us today!