QuickBooks is a top-notch accounting software which allows small and mid-sized businesses to automate the repetitive tasks. QuickBooks is highly flexible when it comes to integration with third-party applications and banks. But sometimes users want to know how they can deactivate bank feeds for an account in QuickBooks. Don’t worry, we are here to help. In this blog post, we are talking about the steps involved in deactivating bank feeds in QB.
However, you also have the option to contact an Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror to deactivate bank feeds on your behalf. You can call the QuickBooks Support Team by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1866-644-7717.
This blog post is a part of the series which we are doing on our website for Bank Feeds in QuickBooks Desktop. Read all the blogs to learn more about QuickBooks and its features.
- Get started with Bank Feeds
- Set up account for Bank Feeds
- Download Bank Feed transactions
- Add and match Bank Feed transactions
- Edit Bank Feed settings for bank or credit card accounts
- Deactivate Bank Feeds for an account
Steps To Deactivate Banks Feeds For An Account
QuickBooks For Windows
- Open your QuickBooks and head to List then click on Chart of Accounts option.
- Choose an account which you want to deactivate and right-click on it.
- Click on the Edit Account option in the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Bank Feed Settings tab and tap on Deactivate all online services.
Note: QuickBooks will send a confirmation notification which says that you have deactivated an online service for the account. Deactivating an account doesn’t affect any of your bank feed services.
- Click on the OK button.
- Click on Save & Close option.
You must remove or match all the earlier transactions in your Bank Feeds Center if this error message appears on your desktop screen:
“There are currently online transactions or messages to send for this account. You cannot change the online information for this account until you send or delete any pending messages or transactions associated with this account.”
QuickBooks For Mac
- Open QuickBooks and then go to the main menu.
- Head to Lists and go to Chart of Accounts.
- Click on the account that you want to deactivate.
- Now, click on the pencil icon to edit.
- Click on the Online Settings option.
- Tap on Not enabled option and then click on OK.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Online Banking Issues
Some QuickBooks users may encounter some errors during or after deactivating bank feeds for an account. If you are one of those users then you can contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Team of fixaccountingerror without hesitating.
Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to connect with our Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts. Our toll-free support number is active 24 hours and 7 days of the week. You can instantly get resolutions for all QB errors and issues.
Fixaccountingerror is the only QuickBooks Tech Support Provider based out of New Jersey, USA which offers QuickBooks Chat Support Services and Email Support for all QuickBooks versions (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online, and Payroll). Reach out to us today and get unmatchable and genuine QuickBooks Tech Support services.