In this blog post, we will show you how you can manually resolve the Error: the attempt to in with the user name Admin failed in your QuickBooks. You have the option to manually resolve the error but you can also choose to contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Team of fixaccountingerror. All you have to do is pick up your cell phone and dial the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to get instant solutions for all possible QuickBooks errors and issues.
The error messages related to this error are:
“The attempt to log in with the user name xxxxx failed. This user is already logged into the company file. Try a different user name”
“User ID Admin is already logged into the company file”
Now, you must be thinking about why you are facing this error. Well, let us help you in understanding the causes of this error.
What Are The Causes Of This Error?
- You are trying to access your company data file from a remote server but the last user has not logged out.
- The company file which you want to access is already in use.
- You are facing network connectivity issues.
How To Resolve The Attempt To Log In With The User Name Admin Failed Error?
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys on your keyboard.
- Choose Task Manager from the menu.
- The Task Manager will open on your screen.
- Now, head to the Process tab and tap on the Image Name.
- All the processes will be sort alphabetically.
- Search for all the processes that end with “qb.exe”.
- Click on these processes to select them.
- Right-click on the process and choose End Task to stop the process.
- Repeat the last two steps for all the processes which end with “qb.exe”.
- Go to your desktop screen and double-click on the QuickBooks icon.
- Open your QuickBooks company file and log in.
- If you are unable to access the company file then reboot the server on which you have stored your company data file.
- Check if you can access the company file now. If not then log in as a different user.
- If you do not remember the user credential for another user or do not have another user in your QuickBooks then contact the QuickBooks Support team.
- If the error is persisting then use the Automated Password Reset Tool for QuickBooks Desktop.
- You can also try restoring the last backup that you took and reenter the data.
Get Support For QuickBooks Login Issues
We hope that you found this blog post worthy of your time and effort. If you have implemented all the given steps then you should be able to get rid of the login issues with your company data file.
However, if the error is persisting or you are having a hard time understanding any step then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 without thinking twice. Our QuickBooks support team is readily available to provide instant error resolution and answer all your questions.
You can also reach out to the experts via the QuickBooks Live Chat support and email support.