QuickBooks Payroll is a subscription-based payroll service that can be accessed directly from QuickBooks desktop. It helps you in managing your employees and paying them with having to do anything manually. QuickBooks Payroll is an advanced payroll service and it considered as the best in the world. To make it more efficient, Intuit comes with regular updates for QuickBooks Payroll tax tables that help you to process your payrolls even more efficiently. You also have to the option to export payroll data to excel that allows you to manage your business more easily.
This article will help you to export and import of QuickBooks payroll data to MS Excel. Doing this will help you getting more friendlier with QuickBooks Payroll as it allows you to manage your payroll data by using the summarize Payroll Data in Excel. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 if you want any kind of help while exporting Payroll data.
Note: You can’t import payroll data to QuickBooks Pro as it won’t get XML files or records directly. However, if you wish to transfer your payroll data in QuickBooks Pro then you can contact the QuickBooks Support department for it.
You must have reports in the XML or Excel.
MS Excel needs to be installed on your system and it should be working fine.
- Begin the process of exporting payroll data from QuickBooks.
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Reports > Employees and Payroll.
- Select the Summarize Payroll Data in XML or Excel
- Now, select the file or report that you want to export.
- Select Export option and navigate to location where you want save the file.
- You can follow the onscreen prompts to activate marcos in Excel if required. When you enable the marcos, you will get the QuickBooks Payroll Report Workbook window.
- Enter the date range in Excel and then select to clear the optional worksheets if you want to exclude from QuickBooks Payroll Reports Workbook.
- If you want to include or exclude any report the Excel workbook, you need to select or click on the appropriate box in the Optional Reports For example, if you want to include the payroll data then you have to complete your state tax forms.
- To customize a workbook settings, you have to click on Option/Settings. Click to clear the correct checkboxes and then click on OK.
- If you want to retrieve the payroll data from QuickBooks Desktop, you have to click on Get QuickBooks Data and the workbook will start to show the data again.
Get Support For QuickBooks
The above-mentioned steps should be helpful for you should be able to export your QuickBooks Payroll data in Excel. However, sometimes you can face some issues as well if the report that you are exporting is damaged or your MS Excel is not working properly. If you are also facing some issues then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and you will be provided the best solution for your issues. We are a highly experienced and professional QuickBooks Technical Support team that contains certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We are able to provide you the best solution for your issues in the minimum span of time.
Submit your review