Intuit QuickBooks Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call To Netsharegetinfo
QuickBooks Undoubtedly is one of the most trusted accounting software brands available in the market. It is highly recommended especially for small and medium sized businesses because of its reasonable price. It comes with so many important features and functions that fulfill all the business requirements of an organization. However, there can be some instances when your workflow may get affected due to some errors. One such error is QuickBooks Error 5 which suddenly shuts down the undergoing task. It is a very common error in QuickBooks but it affects your work as it stops the task that you are doing without saving it. In this article, we are going to discuss the main causes and solution of this error. Connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support team to resolve the error instantly.
What is unexpected error 5 in call to ‘netsharegetinfo’
QuickBooks Error 5 occurs when an auto installed program running in the background stops suddenly. It also shuts down the current undergoing task in QuickBooks without saving it.
Causes Of Unexpected Error 5
QuickBooks Error 5 appears when a Windows user tries to access QuickBooks Company File without any appropriate access to the file location or try to authenticate invalid permission.
How To Fix Unexpected Error 5 In Call To Netsharegetinfo
- Download the Reimage Repair Tool from the Intuit website. It will help you in scanning, repairing and in finding out the malicious items hidden in your system.
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded file.
- Double click on the file start the installation process.
- Once the installation process completed, it will auto download some updates
- Now the Reimage Repair Tool will automatically scan your system to search any issue and will also check your PC condition.
- You will be able to see the corrupted and damaged files in your system.
- If any kind of repair is needed then click on Start Repair
Support For NetShareGetInfo Error
By following the above steps properly, the QuickBooks Error 5 should get resolved and should not trouble you anymore. However, if you still face the same error or you are having any other issues related to QuickBooks, you need to get in touch with the expert. Fix Accounting Error is place where you can get assistance for all your issues related to QuickBooks. All you need to do is, dial +1888-567-1159 toll free number and our highly experienced QuickBooks pro advisors will be connected with you in no time to assist you.