QuickBooks Point of Sale is an integrated application which is designed to make QuickBooks more efficient. QuickBooks POS is a great tool that allows you to increase the number of customers and it also manages all the bank processes. QuickBooks POS is helping you and your business in various aspects like it saves your time and money, it provides you the accuracy and business processes for your clients and customers. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a very big software and because of that sometimes it may fall into some errors that can hinder your workflow. One such issue is QuickBooks POS Error 193 that can appear due to various reasons. QuickBooks POS Error 193 is one of the most common errors in Point of Sale application that can appear during the mailbag process. It can also be defined as the Stock Exchange Error in QuickBooks POS.
The error comes up with the following error message:
The primary key for depth keywords is not unique
The primary key to ‘Customer Rewards’ is not unique.
QuickBooks Error 193: Causes
- There are copy division names or codes
- Customer names were either erased or combined
- Remote Store Customer is damaged
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files
Fixing The Error Code 193 In QuickBooks POS
Follow the below given steps in order to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193.
- Go the Reports
- Open a Customer List report
- Double click on the main customer
- Click on the View List option
- Customer List will open in the old v9 edition
- Select all by pressing the CTRL + A keys
- Select I Want To Delete Customer(s)
- In the Headquarters server, go to Files
- Select Utilities
- Click on resend option
- Receive the mailbag at the scheduled store
Call Us For QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a great add on application that easily integrates with all the QuickBooks software and other third party applications that increase the efficiency of QuickBooks accounting programs. The error code 193 in QuickBooks POS can affect your work flow and you need to resolve it as soon as possible. For this, Fixaccountingerror.com is available 24×7 with its highly experienced ProAdvisors certified form Intuit. You just need to dial their toll-free number for support +1888-567-1159 and you will be provided the best solution.