How To Transfer QuickBooks From PC To MAC
Convert A QuickBooks Window File To QuickBooks For MAC
Managing account transactions can be very hectic and time taken as it is a very long process. Also if you are managing your accounts manually then changes of errors are very high. So you need a tool that can do all these hectic tasks for you and allows you to focus on making strategies to grow your business. QuickBooks is one such accounting program that provides all the essential tools for managing accounts easily. QuickBooks comes in various versions and also for different operating systems such as windows MAC etc. QuickBooks also provide you a feature of transferring your database from PC to MAC. If you are looking for support then connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Team.
Windows PC To MAC QuickBooks Transfer Steps
- You must be subscribed to the QuickBooks services and it should be installed properly on your MAC system
- You can’t directly install the Window version MAC. You need to follow the below steps:
- Click on File from the main menu
- Now click on the Utilities from the drop down list
- Now select ‘Copy file to QuickBooks for MAC’
- Transfer the file to your MAC system
- Open the file using ‘QuickBooks for MAC’
- At last ensure that all the data of your account has been transferred successfully on your MAC system.
Note: You must be using QuickBooks 2016 or later version if you want to transfer you data from PC to MAC. If you don’t have, then you need to upgrade your QuickBooks in order to utilize this feature.
Advantages Of Importing QuickBooks PC To MAC
- It makes QuickBooks more efficient and capable so that you can work on your balance sheets without obstructions.
- It makes your account data more secure.
- Saves your time and energy.
Get Help Tech Support for PC to MAC QuickBooks Transfer
Transferring QuickBooks from PC to MAC can be a useful move for your business. By following the above mentioned steps you can easily transfer your database but in case if you have any doubts or getting any issue while transferring QuickBooks database from PC to MAC, get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll free.
QuickBooks Delete Bills
Delete or void a Bill in QuickBooks
QuickBooks helps you in managing your business efficiently. It provides you so many functions and tools that allow you to run your business smoothly and it plays an important role in growth of your business. QuickBooks also provide you the option of voiding or deleting a bill or payment from QuickBooks. Voiding refers to the modification in the amount of the bill or payment to null, maintain a record of it in QuickBooks. Deleting a bill refers to the permanent removal of a bill.
Follow the below mentioned steps to perform the task:
- Open the Accounts Payable register
- Select the Lists and then click on the Chart of Accounts
- Double tap on the Accounts Payable account
- Find the bill or payment from the register window
- Make sure that the transactions are in date order by default
- In order to see more transactions in the window, select the 1-line checkbox
- Tap on Edit and then click on Find to get help from QuickBooks to find the transaction
- From the QuickBooks main menu, click on Edit
- To Void: Tap on Void bill or Void Bill Payment.
- To Delete: Select Delete Bill or Delete Bill Pmt
- Now click on Record
If you are looking to know more about delete deleting of bills and payments, contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Team.
How To Delete a Bill in QuickBooks Online?
- From the QuickBooks online company, go to the bill that needs to be deleted
- To do so, follow the below steps
- From the left menu, click on Expenses > Choose Vendors or Suppliers and then click on the bill
- Open the Accounts Payable account and then click Edit
- From report, click on the bill.
- Click on More from the bottom of the screen
- You will get a drop down list, click on Delete from it
- Click on Yes on the confirmation message that says “are you sure you want to delete this”
Get Help Support for QB Bill Add of Delete Related issues
By following the provided steps, you will be able to delete or void the bill within QuickBooks. However if you are not able to get any of the steps or you are facing some other issues in your QuickBooks software, you can get in touch with our highly experienced pro advisors for support via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-396-0208 toll free.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102
Error Code 30102 QuickBooks Payroll
Error code 30102 in QuickBooks is a very common error that you might come across while using QuickBooks Payroll. Defining this error code accurately is a bit different but most of the time users get this error while printing direct deposit slip. Users also get a warning message stating it’s an internal error that indicated that you are required to delete old settings for better results. You can get in touch with our QuickBooks Payroll Support team to get quick assistance for QuickBooks Error 30102.
When the error code 30102 in QuickBooks occurs, it come up with a message that says “Payroll server error. Try after some time or the payroll connection error” while sending the payroll data and direct deposit paychecks.
Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102
Main causes of this payroll error are as given below:
- Security Certificate is not valid
- Transferring files into multi-user mode
- A system time-out restricts QuickBooks from reaching to the server
- Internet connection issues
- Internet security or personal firewall application settings
- System time and date in not accurate
How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102
When you are on network
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools and then select Internet Options
- Tap on the General Button
- In the browsing history, click on the delete option
- Make sure that TEMP Internet documents and files and the website files are selected. (Make sure that you don’t delete the Cookies)
- Click on Delete and then click on OK
- Now you need to open the command prompt to flush the DNS. To open the command prompt:
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard
- Type CMD in the search field and press enter key.
- In the command prompt, Enter ipconfig/flushdns and then press Enter key
- Try to send the Payroll
When you are not on the network
- Restart your computer
- Try to send the payroll data. If you can’t then move forward to the below steps
Now you need to open the command prompt to flush the DNS. To open the command prompt:
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard
- Type CMD in the search field and press enter key.
- In the command prompt, Enter ipconfig/flushdns and then press Enter key
Try to send payroll again. If not successful then go to the next solution
- Run the Internet Explorer
- Go to the Tool and then open the Internet options
- Click on Advanced tab
- Head the Security category
- Mark the publisher’s revocations
- Click on OK
- Restart your computer
- Try to send data again
Important: You will not be able to send payroll data if you have installed the Be safe application in your system. This application restricts all the financial data which is transmitted to and from the PC.
- Restart you system and try again
- Reset the Advanced Settings of the Internet Explorer and make sure that TLS 1.0 is checked and TLS 1.1 and 1.2 is unchecked.
- Determine if you are on the network choose the option according to you.
- You must be using QuickBooks in single user mode while sending the data.
- Download the payroll updates
- Set your system’s date and properly.
- Set Internet Explorer as your default browser
- Access to safe site
- Download all the latest tax table updates and latest QuickBooks Desktop version
- Unmark the Publisher’s Certificate Revocation box
- If you are using wireless or remote Internet connection and have an access to the PC with the connection of cable Internet, try to send from that PC. Sometimes the wireless connections are not secure.
- Switch the shared Download to either yes or no.
- Validate your payroll subscription again
- Add the www.quickbooks.com, www.payroll.com, and www.quicken.com for the trusted sites. After that, resend the payroll data.
- Get Help for Intuit Payroll 30102 Error Code Troubleshooting
Get Help for Intuit Payroll 30102 Error Code Troubleshooting
We have mentioned all the possible solutions for QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102. However, if the error still persists or you are facing any other issues in your QuickBooks software, call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll free.
Why Does QuickBooks Keep Freezing
QuickBooks have become one of the most important parts of your business as it manages all complex accounting tasks easily. But sometimes you might face some issues when the QuickBooks software starts getting freeze that slows down the software and also affects the performance of your system. When this issue appears, it opens an off screen windows that runs in the background. This off screen window can neither be seen nor be closed. QuickBooks also doesn’t allow you to run its file or any other window. In this article, we will be discussing about the causes and solutions of error QuickBooks Keeps Freezing.
Causes of freezing QuickBooks
- Some file are able to clean up and you are not allow to run window properly
- Your Operating System might be old
- Background windows are using regular data and space due to which you are getting issues while opening QuickBooks.
If QuickBooks is using large amount of data, connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team to get help for reducing the size of data which will help QuickBooks to run fast.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Freezes Issue
- Close the already running window and reset its position to current viewable area. To do so, press ESC button on your keyboard.
- From QuickBooks, click on the File option and then select Clean up Company File from the drop down list. It will remove all the unwanted files
- If the issue still persists, click on Help from the main menu and select Upgrade QuickBooks and follow all the given instructions.
Try to delete system cache and temporary files. It can also help you in getting rid of this issue or else you can also use some tools such a QuickBooks File Doctor to detect the issues that can be a reason behind this issue.
Support For Fixing Freezing Issue Intuit QuickBooks
QuickBooks freezing issue can be stated as a regular QuickBooks issue and it is not very complex to fix it. However, if you are not able to fix the issue by following mentioned steps, you can get in touch with our highly experienced customer executives. Just call us at our QuickBooks Support Number +1866-644-7717 toll free.
Why Won’t QuickBooks Email Invoices
QuickBooks accounting software comes with so many features and tools that make accounting easy and fast. QuickBooks has proven its worth over the years and it is still satisfying a large number of customers across the globe. But there are some errors that can really affect your workflow. One such error is being faced by the users when QuickBooks can’t email invoices to the vendors.
Reasons Why QuickBooks Unable To Send Email
You usually encounter this error while printing and mailing PDF or print a pay stub/report. Due to this error, your QuickBooks start getting crashed you shows a message on your screen that nothing is happening. Main causes behind this error are as given below:
- A file or its component is either lost or damaged
- Error 1702 or 1801 which is restricting the PDF converter installation
- QuickBooks PDF converter error – 20, – 30, or – 41
- QuickBooks is not responding
- Error codes like, 150640 6798, 14 982501 72 or 1498 396787
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Email Invoicing Issue
- Open you internet browser and remove all its unwanted data, cookies and temporary internet files.
- Disable Pop up blocker
- Internet Explorer users need to add Intuit as a trusted IE user and update encrypted page settings.
- Firefox users needs to switch PDF handler through an integrated PDF handler
- Try to print as an image and use other browsers
- Set Adobe Acrobat as a default app for PDF files
Technical Support For QuickBooks Send Email Not Working
By following the provided steps, the issue must be resolved but in case if the issue is not resolved and the error continues to occur then you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll free.
Intuit Payroll Login Not Working
Why Intuit Payroll Login Not Responding
QuickBooks Online accounting program gives its best result when it is used on Google Chrome browser. But there can be some instances when you might face some login issues that can affect your work.
Although it is a very frustrating error but it can be resolved by following some easy steps. In this article, we have provided the causes and resolution for this error. You can contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support team if you are looking for instant support.
Causes Of Payroll Login Issue In QuickBooks
Common issues that you might be getting are as given below:
- You get loading message continuously and couldn’t log in actually.
- Account Services Unavailable message displayed on your screen
- You are redirected to the sign-in page when you click “My Company”
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1: Use a different browser
Using a different browser is the easiest way to fix this issue. Try to use a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and try to login into your QuickBooks account. If you are using Internet Explorer, then you are required to add some feature.
Solution 2: Google Incognito
- Using Google Incognito mode can be another effective way to fix such errors. If you are not able to login to your account on regular Google Chrome browser then try to login to your account on Incognito mode. Most of the time it will solve your issue.
- Click on three dots that you see in front of URL bar and select New Incognito Window from the drop down window.
- Once you open the incognito window, log in to the QuickBooks account and it should be successful. The only demerit of incognito mode is that most of the extensions are disabled in it.
Solution 3: Clear Browsing Data/Cookies/Cache
Clearing browsing history can be one of the most effective ways to solve this payroll login error. To do so, you need to follow the below steps:
- Click on three dots that you see in front of the URL bar and then click on Settings from the drop down list.
- Now scroll down and locate History option and then click on it.
- Click on Clear browsing history.
- You will get a new window that will ask you the items that you want to remove. Mark the relevant boxes and then select time period Beginning Of My Time and then click on Clear Browsing Data.
This solution must be working for you and you will be able to login to your QuickBooks account. If the Google Chrome starts misbehaving or not responding while removing history, contact the QuickBooks Chat Support team.
Solution 4: Login as another Chrome user
- Go to Menu and then click on Settings
- Locate the Users option and click on it.
- Now click on Add New User. It will open a new window on your screen.
- Select the desired icon and name and mark the Create Desktop Shortcut and the click on Create
- Now there are two users in the Google Chrome. You can switch users whenever you want. This must solve the issue for you.
Help & Support For Login Intuit QB Payroll Error
Follow the guidelines sequence wise and your issue should be resolved. If any solution worked for you then you do not need to go to the next solutions. However, if any of the issue didn’t worked and you are still not able to login to your account then you can call us at our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll free.
QuickBooks Error 30114
QuickBooks has made managing accounts easy and efficient especially for small and medium scale business owners. QuickBooks helps you in keeping your account up to date and also provides so many important tools and features that can provide the essential boost for your business. But there are some errors that can restrict you from working on your files and tasks. One such error is QuickBooks Error 30114.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30104 usually appears while installing the program, in the middle of the startup or sudden closing of the windows. In this article, we are going to provide the main causes and solutions for this error code. You can also dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number in order to get instant support from the experts.
Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114
- Corrupt downloaded file
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks
- Corrupted windows registry due to the latest modifications in QuickBooks application.
- Windows or QB files might get corrupted due to Malware or Virus attack.
- QuickBooks related files were deleted
- Runtime Errors for example “Payroll Error 30114” code might be caused by an assortment of components, so it is vital that you troubleshoot all of the conceivable causes keep it from repeating.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114
We have provided the full fledge solutions for this payroll error code. Sometimes, resolving this error might get complicated and time taken so you are advised to follow all the steps sequence wise. You are also recommended to create a backup prior to going for the solutions.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114 are as given below:
- Create a backup file of the QB-related registry section
- Click on the Start menu
- Now press windows+R form your keyboard
- Then type cmd and press Enter key
- A black window will appear on your screen
- Type regedit and then press Enter
- From the new registry window, choose 30114 associated key that you need to back up.
- From QuickBooks, click on the File menu and then select Export option from the drop down list
- Select the folder where you wish to save the QB key backup
- Give a name to your backup key and click on save.
- The file will be saved with the .reg document or file extension.
- Perform a complete Malware Scan of your computer
- Remove all the junk files through the Disk Cleanup tool.
- Reset all the recent changes that you have made to the system through Windows System Restore
- Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software
- Use the Windows System document or file checker
- Install the latest available updates for windows
Help To Fix 30114 Error
By performing above steps carefully and properly, you will be able fix the QuickBooks Error 30114. However, if the error still persists then you can contact QuickBooks Support or you can also call us dialing our toll free number for QuickBooks Support +1866-644-7717.
QuickBooks Banking Error 108
QuickBooks is an efficient tool designed for managing accounts and helps your business to grow. There can be some errors that can hinder your work. There are some banking errors and issues that can occur while banking within the QuickBooks software. There are different error codes for different banking error categories in QuickBooks. One of the banking errors is QuickBooks Banking Error 108 that can restrict you from accessing your online bank account. When you get the error code 108, you may also get following message along with it:
- A type of error
- An announcement regarding maintenance or some other changes in the bank’s website
- New terms and conditions
Causes Of QuickBooks Banking Error 108
- Incorrect or invalid login credentials or improper login with bank.
- Internet connection is not stable
- Unintentionally deleted, formatted or downloaded transaction files
- Your QuickBooks version is outdated
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 108
- Login to the bank account
- Go through the message that needs to be validated
- Ensure that all the messages are sent successful. Checkout all manually downloaded transactions.
- You need to turn on your pop up blocker by pressing the CTRL key in case if you don’t see any message.
Support For QuickBooks Banking Error 108
QuickBooks Banking Error 108 is one such error that can restrict you from login into your bank account. This error will not allow you to do any transaction from your bank account. You need to resolve this banking error as soon as possible as it can hinder your workflow. The above mentioned steps will help you in resolving the 108 banking error. However, if the error still persists or you are having any other issues with your QuickBooks software, then you can get in touch with our highly experienced QuickBooks Pro Advisors. Just call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll free and get your issues resolved instantly.
QuickBooks Web Connector 1085 Error
QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC 1085
Managing accounts can be a very complex task especially for small sized industries. If you want to manage all your business tasks without any hassle then you need a integrated software program and QuickBooks is one such software that has done all these things for all kinds and size of industries over the years. Currently, more than 70% of the small business owners are using QuickBooks software. Although, it is a great accounting software but sometimes it might run into such errors that can hinder your work. One such error is QBWC 1085 Error. Due to this error you won’t be able to utilize your online banking account through QuickBooks as this error interrupts the path of online banking and system.
What Does Error QBWC 1085 Means?
Before going to the error, you need to know about the QuickBooks Web Connector. In simple terms, QuickBooks Web Connector is an application from Microsoft Windows that helps QuickBooks software in exchanging the data from web services.
QB Web Connector Error occurs when one of the user login into the QuickBooks and your company file was accessed by someone who is using a later version of QuickBooks.
When you get this error:
- You are restricted to write the log
- The web connector will keep on filing without the log file.
How To Fix Error QBWC1085
If a third party application is connected through web connector then you need to follow the below steps:
- Shut down QuickBooks and web connector
- Then follow the given path
- For Windows 7, 8 & Vista: /programData/Intuit/QBWebconnector/log
- For Windows XP: c:/Documents and settings/All users/Application
- Change the name of QBCLOG.TXT to QBCLOG.TXT.OLD
- Restart the web connector
- Restart your computer and then run QuickBooks
- Now login to the third party app
If no third party application is connected through web connector tool then follow the below steps:
- Login to your system as an administrator
- Then follow the given path
- For Windows 7, 8 & Vista: /programData/Microsoft/Windows/Start menu/Startup
- For Windows XP: c:/Documents and settings/All users/Start menu/Program/Startup
- Format QuickBooks Web Connector
- Restart your computer and then run QuickBooks again
Get Support To Fix QBWC 1085 Error Code
QBWC 1085 Error is not a complex issue to solve. It can be solved easily if you follow the provided guidelines properly as it does not require any technical expertise. However, if you are not able to fix the issue manually or you are having some other issues in your QuickBooks software then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll free.
QuickBooks Scan Manager
How To Run Scanner By QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks is a great accounting solution for all the financial requirements especially for the small and medium sized businesses. It comes with modern functions that provides boost to your business and help your business to grow.
There are so many scanners that are compatible with QuickBooks. If you are looking for the compatible scanner then you can contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team.
What Is QuickBooks Scan Manager?
QuickBooks comes with various tools that help you in managing your business in different ways. One of its main features is the Scan Manager that helps you in scanning, setting up newly installed scanner and document for the first time in QuickBooks.
How To Set-up The QuickBooks Scan Manager
In order to set up the Scan Manager in QuickBooks, you need to follow the below given steps:
Creating Scan Profile
- Open QuickBooks and then go to the Doc’s menu
- Select the ‘Doc Center’ from the drop down list
- Hit OK to begin the document scanning
- You can either click on the New Profile or you can select a profile as per your choice
- Hit OK to continue
- Now Click on OK to save, adjusting the profile settings or you can leave it as a default.
Set-Up And Test Your Scanner
- Locate the profile and click on Select
- From the Select Scanner option, tap on the Set-up Wizard
- Choose the normal mode
- Now tap on next and the scan test will begin
- Click on Next and select the test to begin and then tap on Next to restart the scanner
- In the place of ‘you scanned document here’, a test will appear. Perform this test again in order to check all the modes.
Some Troubleshooting Steps For Persisting Issues
Issues With Scan Set-Up Scanning A Document
- You must be using a TWAIN compliant scanner4
- You must not be using scanner within the QuickBooks. You have to use it outside the program
If Error 282, 1 Appears
- Re-install the program using clean install
- Try to scan again after repairing QuickBooks software.
Errors In QuickBooks Scan Manager
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Has Stopped Working
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Slow
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Already Running
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Unable To Find Scanner Driver
- QuickBooks Scan Manager The Profile Could Not Be Created
- QuickBooks Unable To Find Scanner Driver
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Cannot Create New Profile
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Not Working
- QuickBooks Scan Manager No Profiles
- QuickBooks Scan Manager Could Not Be Selected
These are some of the most common errors that you might come across while scanning. Although there can be other errors also that can restrict you from using the QuickBooks Scan Manager. Also there can be various reasons behind all these errors in the scan manager.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks comes with so many important tools that are essential for you as they help you in managing you company files within QuickBooks. Scan Manger is one of them and it is very important because it helps you scanning your documents and files. Setting up Scan Manager can be a complex task but if you follow the provided steps properly, you will be able to use it easily. Although, if you are facing any kind of issue while the setting it up then you can get in touch with our experts through QuickBooks Chat Support.