QuickBooks Has Stopped Working: 4 Fixes You Can Try To Get Your Error Fixed
QuickBooks has stopped working is one of the most common issue that is reported to our customer support team. There are various issues behind this issue but integration of QuickBooks with other software is the main reason for this error.
QuickBooks Has Stopped Working: Causes
You will get the error message of QuickBooks is not responding when the POS application was integrated properly but the setup wasn’t proper. This error restricts you from working on the QuickBooks software. You need to fix this issue as soon as possible so that you will be able to work on your financial data. The error message that you receive when the error appear is:
QuickBooks not responding when opening
Main causes of this error are:
- Company name that you have entered exceeds the maximum number of characters
- INI is corrupted or damaged
- Hard drive issues
- Installation of QuickBooks software wasn’t proper
- Windows Operating System is having some issues
How To Fix QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Error?
We have mentioned three different solutions to fix this error. You can try to perform the solutions step by step to fix the issue. Steps to resolve the QuickBooks has stopped working error are as given below:
Method 1: Download And Install QBInstall Tool
- Go to the official website of QuickBooks and download the QBInstall
- Perform the proper installation process of the tool
- Make sure any QuickBooks related process is not running.
- Run the QBInstall tool and start the scan
- The tool will fix the detected issues automatically.
- Restart your system and open QuickBooks to see whether the issue is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Restart & Disable Antivirus Software
- Reboot your computer
- Run QuickBooks application
- Disable the antivirus and malware software by going into the settings and run QuickBooks again to check if the issue is resolved not.
If the issue still persists then you can move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Reinstall QuickBooks POS Using Clean Install:
Properly uninstall the QuickBooks POS application from your system and then install it again in your system. This will apply the default settings and if there is any installation issue then it will automatically fix them.
Dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159
By following the above steps, you should be able to get rid of the QuickBooks has stopped working issue. However, if the issue still persist then you can also try to create a new Windows user account with Administrator rights.
If all the steps didn’t work and you still facing the error then you can contact us for support. Dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free and get instant support for all your QuickBooks related issues.
How To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193
QuickBooks Point of Sale is an integrated application which is designed to make QuickBooks more efficient. QuickBooks POS is a great tool that allows you to increase the number of customers and it also manages all the bank processes. QuickBooks POS is helping you and your business in various aspects like it saves your time and money, it provides you the accuracy and business processes for your clients and customers. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a very big software and because of that sometimes it may fall into some errors that can hinder your workflow. One such issue is QuickBooks POS Error 193 that can appear due to various reasons. QuickBooks POS Error 193 is one of the most common errors in Point of Sale application that can appear during the mailbag process. It can also be defined as the Stock Exchange Error in QuickBooks POS.
The error comes up with the following error message:
The primary key for depth keywords is not unique
The primary key to ‘Customer Rewards’ is not unique.
QuickBooks Error 193: Causes
- There are copy division names or codes
- Customer names were either erased or combined
- Remote Store Customer is damaged
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files
Fixing The Error Code 193 In QuickBooks POS
Follow the below given steps in order to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193.
- Go the Reports
- Open a Customer List report
- Double click on the main customer
- Click on the View List option
- Customer List will open in the old v9 edition
- Select all by pressing the CTRL + A keys
- Select I Want To Delete Customer(s)
- In the Headquarters server, go to Files
- Select Utilities
- Click on resend option
- Receive the mailbag at the scheduled store
Call Us For QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a great add on application that easily integrates with all the QuickBooks software and other third party applications that increase the efficiency of QuickBooks accounting programs. The error code 193 in QuickBooks POS can affect your work flow and you need to resolve it as soon as possible. For this, Fixaccountingerror.com is available 24×7 with its highly experienced ProAdvisors certified form Intuit. You just need to dial their toll-free number for support +1888-567-1159 and you will be provided the best solution.
Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call to Netsharegetinfo
Intuit QuickBooks Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call To Netsharegetinfo
QuickBooks Undoubtedly is one of the most trusted accounting software brands available in the market. It is highly recommended especially for small and medium sized businesses because of its reasonable price. It comes with so many important features and functions that fulfill all the business requirements of an organization. However, there can be some instances when your workflow may get affected due to some errors. One such error is QuickBooks Error 5 which suddenly shuts down the undergoing task. It is a very common error in QuickBooks but it affects your work as it stops the task that you are doing without saving it. In this article, we are going to discuss the main causes and solution of this error. Connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support team to resolve the error instantly.
What is unexpected error 5 in call to ‘netsharegetinfo’
QuickBooks Error 5 occurs when an auto installed program running in the background stops suddenly. It also shuts down the current undergoing task in QuickBooks without saving it.
Causes Of Unexpected Error 5
QuickBooks Error 5 appears when a Windows user tries to access QuickBooks Company File without any appropriate access to the file location or try to authenticate invalid permission.
How To Fix Unexpected Error 5 In Call To Netsharegetinfo
- Download the Reimage Repair Tool from the Intuit website. It will help you in scanning, repairing and in finding out the malicious items hidden in your system.
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded file.
- Double click on the file start the installation process.
- Once the installation process completed, it will auto download some updates
- Now the Reimage Repair Tool will automatically scan your system to search any issue and will also check your PC condition.
- You will be able to see the corrupted and damaged files in your system.
- If any kind of repair is needed then click on Start Repair
Support For NetShareGetInfo Error
By following the above steps properly, the QuickBooks Error 5 should get resolved and should not trouble you anymore. However, if you still face the same error or you are having any other issues related to QuickBooks, you need to get in touch with the expert. Fix Accounting Error is place where you can get assistance for all your issues related to QuickBooks. All you need to do is, dial +1888-567-1159 toll free number and our highly experienced QuickBooks pro advisors will be connected with you in no time to assist you.
Opening QBM File
How To Open A QBM File?
QuickBooks accounting software provides various accounting functions and tools such as invoicing, managing expenses, payroll, tracking inventory etc. that makes accounting tasks easy and fast. QuickBooks provide boosts to your business and help your business to grow quickly.
For working smooth and efficiently, QuickBooks uses various files and extensions and one such file is QBM file one such file. This article will help you to access the QBM file. Contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Number for detailed description about accessing QBM file.
What Is QBM File In QuickBooks?
QBM file is an important file in QuickBooks because all your company’s financial data is stored in this file. QBM file is different from QBB file which contains data from QuickBooks data application.
When it comes to sharing the financial information, QBM file plays an important role. The best part of this file is that it is very small in size and it can be shared among users via email that makes it very effective and time saving.
Issues With QBM Files
Sometimes you may encounter some issues while opening the QBM file that can restrict you from opening it. If face any issue in the QBM file, it doesn’t mean that QuickBooks is having some issues. It can occur due to various reasons and some of them are mentioned below:
- QBM file gets corrupted
- Incorrect registry links in QBM
- QNM file has been deleted from the windows registry
- The application is not installed properly which supports the format of QBM file
- Malware has defected the QBM file
- Lack of hardware resources
- Outdated drivers equipment
How To Open A QBM File Within QuickBooks
For opening this file, windows should know that you are going to use that program. Usually, it automatically selects the program but in case if you want open QBM file without QuickBooks then you need to follow the below steps:
- Right click on the file
- You will see the installed program list on your screen
- Select the program through which you want to open the file
- Or Open the Control Panel
- Click on the Default Programs and then Set Associations
- From the list, select the file type and click on change program.
If the file is not opening and needs to be restored then follow the below steps:
- Go to the File menu
- From the drop down list, click on Open or Restore Company.
- Select on Restore a Portable file
- Click on Next
- Now click on xx.qbm file and save it to your desired location.(Where xx refers to the name of your company)
- Click on Open
- You will see a confirmation message that will ask you “Where do you want to restore the file?”
- Choose the location and click on next
- A new window will appear stating ‘Save Company As’, Select the location where you have saved QB company file.
- Click on Save and then click on yes when you are asked to delete the old file.
By following the mentioned steps, you will be able to access the QBM file easily but in case you are having any doubt in any of the steps or you are getting any other issue in your QuickBooks software, get in touch with our Pro Advisors via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
How To Transfer QuickBooks From PC To MAC
Convert A QuickBooks Window File To QuickBooks For MAC
Managing account transactions can be very hectic and time taken as it is a very long process. Also if you are managing your accounts manually then changes of errors are very high. So you need a tool that can do all these hectic tasks for you and allows you to focus on making strategies to grow your business. QuickBooks is one such accounting program that provides all the essential tools for managing accounts easily. QuickBooks comes in various versions and also for different operating systems such as windows MAC etc. QuickBooks also provide you a feature of transferring your database from PC to MAC. If you are looking for support then connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Team.
Windows PC To MAC QuickBooks Transfer Steps
- You must be subscribed to the QuickBooks services and it should be installed properly on your MAC system
- You can’t directly install the Window version MAC. You need to follow the below steps:
- Click on File from the main menu
- Now click on the Utilities from the drop down list
- Now select ‘Copy file to QuickBooks for MAC’
- Transfer the file to your MAC system
- Open the file using ‘QuickBooks for MAC’
- At last ensure that all the data of your account has been transferred successfully on your MAC system.
Note: You must be using QuickBooks 2016 or later version if you want to transfer you data from PC to MAC. If you don’t have, then you need to upgrade your QuickBooks in order to utilize this feature.
Advantages Of Importing QuickBooks PC To MAC
- It makes QuickBooks more efficient and capable so that you can work on your balance sheets without obstructions.
- It makes your account data more secure.
- Saves your time and energy.
Get Help Tech Support for PC to MAC QuickBooks Transfer
Transferring QuickBooks from PC to MAC can be a useful move for your business. By following the above mentioned steps you can easily transfer your database but in case if you have any doubts or getting any issue while transferring QuickBooks database from PC to MAC, get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
QuickBooks Delete Bills
Delete or void a Bill in QuickBooks
QuickBooks helps you in managing your business efficiently. It provides you so many functions and tools that allow you to run your business smoothly and it plays an important role in growth of your business. QuickBooks also provide you the option of voiding or deleting a bill or payment from QuickBooks. Voiding refers to the modification in the amount of the bill or payment to null, maintain a record of it in QuickBooks. Deleting a bill refers to the permanent removal of a bill.
Follow the below mentioned steps to perform the task:
- Open the Accounts Payable register
- Select the Lists and then click on the Chart of Accounts
- Double tap on the Accounts Payable account
- Find the bill or payment from the register window
- Make sure that the transactions are in date order by default
- In order to see more transactions in the window, select the 1-line checkbox
- Tap on Edit and then click on Find to get help from QuickBooks to find the transaction
- From the QuickBooks main menu, click on Edit
- To Void: Tap on Void bill or Void Bill Payment.
- To Delete: Select Delete Bill or Delete Bill Pmt
- Now click on Record
If you are looking to know more about delete deleting of bills and payments, contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Team.
How To Delete a Bill in QuickBooks Online?
- From the QuickBooks online company, go to the bill that needs to be deleted
- To do so, follow the below steps
- From the left menu, click on Expenses > Choose Vendors or Suppliers and then click on the bill
- Open the Accounts Payable account and then click Edit
- From report, click on the bill.
- Click on More from the bottom of the screen
- You will get a drop down list, click on Delete from it
- Click on Yes on the confirmation message that says “are you sure you want to delete this”
Get Help Support for QB Bill Add of Delete Related issues
By following the provided steps, you will be able to delete or void the bill within QuickBooks. However if you are not able to get any of the steps or you are facing some other issues in your QuickBooks software, you can get in touch with our highly experienced pro advisors for support via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 toll free.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102
Error Code 30102 QuickBooks Payroll
Error code 30102 in QuickBooks is a very common error that you might come across while using QuickBooks Payroll. Defining this error code accurately is a bit different but most of the time users get this error while printing direct deposit slip. Users also get a warning message stating it’s an internal error that indicated that you are required to delete old settings for better results. You can get in touch with our QuickBooks Payroll Support team to get quick assistance for QuickBooks Error 30102.
When the error code 30102 in QuickBooks occurs, it come up with a message that says “Payroll server error. Try after some time or the payroll connection error” while sending the payroll data and direct deposit paychecks.
Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102
Main causes of this payroll error are as given below:
- Security Certificate is not valid
- Transferring files into multi-user mode
- A system time-out restricts QuickBooks from reaching to the server
- Internet connection issues
- Internet security or personal firewall application settings
- System time and date in not accurate
How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102
When you are on network
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools and then select Internet Options
- Tap on the General Button
- In the browsing history, click on the delete option
- Make sure that TEMP Internet documents and files and the website files are selected. (Make sure that you don’t delete the Cookies)
- Click on Delete and then click on OK
- Now you need to open the command prompt to flush the DNS. To open the command prompt:
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard
- Type CMD in the search field and press enter key.
- In the command prompt, Enter ipconfig/flushdns and then press Enter key
- Try to send the Payroll
When you are not on the network
- Restart your computer
- Try to send the payroll data. If you can’t then move forward to the below steps
Now you need to open the command prompt to flush the DNS. To open the command prompt:
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard
- Type CMD in the search field and press enter key.
- In the command prompt, Enter ipconfig/flushdns and then press Enter key
Try to send payroll again. If not successful then go to the next solution
- Run the Internet Explorer
- Go to the Tool and then open the Internet options
- Click on Advanced tab
- Head the Security category
- Mark the publisher’s revocations
- Click on OK
- Restart your computer
- Try to send data again
Important: You will not be able to send payroll data if you have installed the Be safe application in your system. This application restricts all the financial data which is transmitted to and from the PC.
- Restart you system and try again
- Reset the Advanced Settings of the Internet Explorer and make sure that TLS 1.0 is checked and TLS 1.1 and 1.2 is unchecked.
- Determine if you are on the network choose the option according to you.
- You must be using QuickBooks in single user mode while sending the data.
- Download the payroll updates
- Set your system’s date and properly.
- Set Internet Explorer as your default browser
- Access to safe site
- Download all the latest tax table updates and latest QuickBooks Desktop version
- Unmark the Publisher’s Certificate Revocation box
- If you are using wireless or remote Internet connection and have an access to the PC with the connection of cable Internet, try to send from that PC. Sometimes the wireless connections are not secure.
- Switch the shared Download to either yes or no.
- Validate your payroll subscription again
- Add the www.quickbooks.com, www.payroll.com, and www.quicken.com for the trusted sites. After that, resend the payroll data.
- Get Help for Intuit Payroll 30102 Error Code Troubleshooting
Get Help for Intuit Payroll 30102 Error Code Troubleshooting
We have mentioned all the possible solutions for QuickBooks Payroll Error 30102. However, if the error still persists or you are facing any other issues in your QuickBooks software, call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
Why Does QuickBooks Keep Freezing
QuickBooks have become one of the most important parts of your business as it manages all complex accounting tasks easily. But sometimes you might face some issues when the QuickBooks software starts getting freeze that slows down the software and also affects the performance of your system. When this issue appears, it opens an off screen windows that runs in the background. This off screen window can neither be seen nor be closed. QuickBooks also doesn’t allow you to run its file or any other window. In this article, we will be discussing about the causes and solutions of error QuickBooks Keeps Freezing.
Causes of freezing QuickBooks
- Some file are able to clean up and you are not allow to run window properly
- Your Operating System might be old
- Background windows are using regular data and space due to which you are getting issues while opening QuickBooks.
If QuickBooks is using large amount of data, connect with the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team to get help for reducing the size of data which will help QuickBooks to run fast.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Freezes Issue
- Close the already running window and reset its position to current viewable area. To do so, press ESC button on your keyboard.
- From QuickBooks, click on the File option and then select Clean up Company File from the drop down list. It will remove all the unwanted files
- If the issue still persists, click on Help from the main menu and select Upgrade QuickBooks and follow all the given instructions.
Try to delete system cache and temporary files. It can also help you in getting rid of this issue or else you can also use some tools such a QuickBooks File Doctor to detect the issues that can be a reason behind this issue.
Support For Fixing Freezing Issue Intuit QuickBooks
QuickBooks freezing issue can be stated as a regular QuickBooks issue and it is not very complex to fix it. However, if you are not able to fix the issue by following mentioned steps, you can get in touch with our highly experienced customer executives. Just call us at our QuickBooks Support Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
Why Won’t QuickBooks Email Invoices
QuickBooks accounting software comes with so many features and tools that make accounting easy and fast. QuickBooks has proven its worth over the years and it is still satisfying a large number of customers across the globe. But there are some errors that can really affect your workflow. One such error is being faced by the users when QuickBooks can’t email invoices to the vendors.
Reasons Why QuickBooks Unable To Send Email
You usually encounter this error while printing and mailing PDF or print a pay stub/report. Due to this error, your QuickBooks start getting crashed you shows a message on your screen that nothing is happening. Main causes behind this error are as given below:
- A file or its component is either lost or damaged
- Error 1702 or 1801 which is restricting the PDF converter installation
- QuickBooks PDF converter error – 20, – 30, or – 41
- QuickBooks is not responding
- Error codes like, 150640 6798, 14 982501 72 or 1498 396787
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Email Invoicing Issue
- Open you internet browser and remove all its unwanted data, cookies and temporary internet files.
- Disable Pop up blocker
- Internet Explorer users need to add Intuit as a trusted IE user and update encrypted page settings.
- Firefox users needs to switch PDF handler through an integrated PDF handler
- Try to print as an image and use other browsers
- Set Adobe Acrobat as a default app for PDF files
Technical Support For QuickBooks Send Email Not Working
By following the provided steps, the issue must be resolved but in case if the issue is not resolved and the error continues to occur then you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
Intuit Payroll Login Not Working
Why Intuit Payroll Login Not Responding
QuickBooks Online accounting program gives its best result when it is used on Google Chrome browser. But there can be some instances when you might face some login issues that can affect your work.
Although it is a very frustrating error but it can be resolved by following some easy steps. In this article, we have provided the causes and resolution for this error. You can contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support team if you are looking for instant support.
Causes Of Payroll Login Issue In QuickBooks
Common issues that you might be getting are as given below:
- You get loading message continuously and couldn’t log in actually.
- Account Services Unavailable message displayed on your screen
- You are redirected to the sign-in page when you click “My Company”
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1: Use a different browser
Using a different browser is the easiest way to fix this issue. Try to use a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and try to login into your QuickBooks account. If you are using Internet Explorer, then you are required to add some feature.
Solution 2: Google Incognito
- Using Google Incognito mode can be another effective way to fix such errors. If you are not able to login to your account on regular Google Chrome browser then try to login to your account on Incognito mode. Most of the time it will solve your issue.
- Click on three dots that you see in front of URL bar and select New Incognito Window from the drop down window.
- Once you open the incognito window, log in to the QuickBooks account and it should be successful. The only demerit of incognito mode is that most of the extensions are disabled in it.
Solution 3: Clear Browsing Data/Cookies/Cache
Clearing browsing history can be one of the most effective ways to solve this payroll login error. To do so, you need to follow the below steps:
- Click on three dots that you see in front of the URL bar and then click on Settings from the drop down list.
- Now scroll down and locate History option and then click on it.
- Click on Clear browsing history.
- You will get a new window that will ask you the items that you want to remove. Mark the relevant boxes and then select time period Beginning Of My Time and then click on Clear Browsing Data.
This solution must be working for you and you will be able to login to your QuickBooks account. If the Google Chrome starts misbehaving or not responding while removing history, contact the QuickBooks Chat Support team.
Solution 4: Login as another Chrome user
- Go to Menu and then click on Settings
- Locate the Users option and click on it.
- Now click on Add New User. It will open a new window on your screen.
- Select the desired icon and name and mark the Create Desktop Shortcut and the click on Create
- Now there are two users in the Google Chrome. You can switch users whenever you want. This must solve the issue for you.
Help & Support For Login Intuit QB Payroll Error
Follow the guidelines sequence wise and your issue should be resolved. If any solution worked for you then you do not need to go to the next solutions. However, if any of the issue didn’t worked and you are still not able to login to your account then you can call us at our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.