QuickBooks Error 6154: Resolve QuickBooks Company File Errors
QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most popular small and medium sized business accounting solutions in all over the world. QuickBooks provides you the features that your business demands. Some of the key features of QuickBooks are as given below:
- Easy to use
- Good accounting reports
- Flexible with 3rd party applications
- Affordable price
However, sometimes the QuickBooks software can also run into some errors that can hinder your work flow. QuickBooks Error 6154 is one such error which is related to the company file errors. This error occurs when the company file could not be accessed or the QuickBooks software could not open a specific file or folder.
This article will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 6154 that generally occurs while trying to open or update the QuickBooks Company File. This error is a common company file issue but if you don’t address it soon, it can cause some serious issues to your database. If you are not sure about resolving the error manually then you can also dial our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and get your issues resolved over a phone call.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6154?
To resolve this error, you recommended to perform the provided four steps properly. This error can easily be resolved if you follow the steps sequence wise. Steps to resolve the error code 6154 are as given below:
- Reboot your system
- Log in to the system as an administrator
- Logging in as administrator will provide you the permission to access the folder where you have saved the company file.
- Reboot your system
- Log in to the system as an administrator
- Try to sync your files or folders in your C:\drive with the help of Sync Now option
- Reboot your system
- Log in to the system as an administrator
- Move your company file and reset your Sync Manager
- Now, create a new folder in C drive
- Move the folder from the previous location to the new folder
- Now, reset the Sync Manager
- Run QuickBooks software and click on Help menu
- Select Manage Data Sync and then click on Reset Sync Manager
- Provide the login credentials when asked
- Allow the Sync Manager to complete the first sync
Reach Us For Support
As we have already said that QuickBooks Error 6154 is a common company file error and it can easily be resolved by following some basic guidelines provided by Intuit. The steps provided in this article should help you in resolving the error as these steps are specially recommended by the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. If you don’t address the issue soon then you can face various other issues that can be very harmful for your data files. If you couldn’t resolve the error manually then you can get in touch with the certified ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror.com by dialing their QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1866-644-7717 toll-free.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6007
QuickBooks Error 6007 refers to the issues related to QuickBooks Sync Manager. This error code is known as one of the most critical and serious issues in the QuickBooks Desktop. It does not allow you to open the QuickBooks software and if you don’t resolve it soon then it can create some other serious threats to your data. QuickBooks Error Code 6007 generally occurs due to a missing system program file. QuickBooks Sync Manager is a tool that provides you a secured synchronization of QuickBooks with third-party application and add-on tools.
If you are also facing the QuickBooks Sync Error 6007 and looking for a genuine solution for the error then reading this full article will be worth your time. However, if you are not sure in performing these solution steps then you contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and get your issues resolved instantly.
What Is QuickBooks Error 6007?
Error code 6007 fall under the category of 6000 code series in QuickBooks that occurs due to the QuickBooks Sync Manager issues. This error needs to be resolved as soon as possible because you can also face the data loss. QuickBooks error 6007 also comes up with the following error message:
“Error 6007: There was an error while connecting to your company file: QuickBooks is in single user mode.”
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6007 are as given below:
- Damaged QuickBooks sync manager
- Data that you are trying to sync is either damaged or missing
- Damaged QuickBooks company files
- Installation of QuickBooks is damaged
- QuickBooks sync manager is not compatible with the QuickBooks version you are using currently.
- Firewall settings are not allowing QuickBooks to sync data properly
QuickBooks Error Code 6007: Resolution
To prevent yourself from the error code 6007 then you should create a backup of your company file before making any major changes because you will be able to recover your data in case of data loss. If you are looking for troubleshooting steps of QuickBooks Error 6007 then you have landed on the right page because here, we have mentioned the major steps to resolve it. Follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the QuickBooks error 6006:
- Open your computer as an Administrator
- Validate if the company file is opened on a different computer in single user mode or not
- Ensure that the QuickBooks Sync Manager is updated with the latest version
- Reset the Sync Manager. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Run QuickBooks and go to the Help menu
- From the drop-down list, click on Manage Data Sync
- Click on Reset
- Click on OK
- Close QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks again and login to your QuickBooks account using the username and password
- Allow the Sync Manager to do the first sync
Support For QuickBooks 6000 Error Series
These steps will allow you to resolve the error code 6007 in QuickBooks. However, most of the QuickBooks users face errors from the 6000 error series. Most of the error codes in this series can easily be fixed but sometimes you may find it hard to resolve the error. In such cases, you are recommended to get in touch with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror.com by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-557-7717.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15101
QuickBooks Error 15101 is an update error that falls under the category of 15000 error series in QuickBooks. This error occurs during the process of QuickBooks or payroll update. The error can be caused due to multiple factors and it can also be stated as one of the most common issues in the QuickBooks software. This error needs to be resolved as soon as possible because it may harm your data and your QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks Error 15101 generally occurs if there is some internet connectivity issues that interfere the update process of QuickBooks or payroll. It can also occur if the internet settings are not configured properly or if the internet connection is not stable.
This article will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Update Error 15101 manually. It is a common update error and resolving it is not that big deal as it can easily be resolved by following some basic guidelines provided by Intuit. If you want an instant resolution for your issue, you can also connect with us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and get your issues resolved.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 15101
There can be multiple causes due to which the error code 15101 can pop-up on your screen and the most common one is unstable internet connection. Here in this section of the article, we will provide you the major factors that can lead to the situation when you can get this error. Causes of QuickBooks Error 15101 are as given below:
- Unstable internet connectivity.
- Damaged QuickBooks company file
- Time and date of your system is incorrect
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks software
- Proper guidelines are not being followed by you while downloading the updates
- Firewall or internet security settings are restricting the update process.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 15101?
Steps to resolve the error code 15101 in QuickBooks are as given below:
- Download digital signature certificate
- Go the folder: :\Program File\Intuit\QuickBooks
- In the QuickBooks folder, locate the exe file and right click on the same
- From the drop-down list, select Properties
- Click on Digital Signature tab and in the signature list, make sure that the Intuit, Inc is selected
- Click on Details
- In the Digital Signature Details window, click on View Certificate
- From the Certificate Window, click on Install Certificate
- Click on Next and at last click on Finish
- Restart your system
- Open QuickBooks and try to download latest update.
- Check the internet connection and if there is any fault, fix it
- If the Firewall settings are restricting the update then you should configure the firewall settings and allow the connection
- Restart your system and open it in the Safe Mode and then try to update QuickBooks.
Reach Us For Support
The above-mentioned steps will possibly resolve the error code 15101 in QuickBooks easily. However, if the error still persists or you have some doubts about the resolution then you are free to clear them from the certified ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror.com. To reach out to them, you just need to dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll-free and you will be connected to one of their ProAdvisor who will look into your matter and provide you the QuickBooks support accordingly.
Resolving QuickBooks Error 15201
QuickBooks Error 15201
QuickBooks Error 15201 falls under the category of update errors in QuickBooks that can occur while updating the QuickBooks software or payroll application. To make QuickBooks software more efficient and to include more features, Intuit releases updates for QuickBooks quite often. But sometimes the update could not be processed due to some technical issues. The error code 15201 restricts you from updating the product.
To resolve the error code 15201, you are recommended to go through the full article and perform the provided steps properly. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number to get instant support for your QuickBooks issues.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Update Error Code 15201
- QuickBooks is not responding
- QuickBooks keeps crashing or aborting
- Error code 15201 message appears on your screen
- QuickBooks stopped working or it won’t open
- QuickBooks suddenly freezes and your computer starts to respond slowly
- Update of your company file could not be processed
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 15201
The main causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 15201 are as given below:
- Installation of QuickBooks software is damaged
- Virus or malware attack has infected QuickBooks related files
- Windows registry files got corrupted
- Antivirus or Firewall program installed in your system are not allowing the update to process
- Damaged or corrupt QB Files
Resolving QuickBooks Error Code 15201
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to fix the error code 15201 in QuickBooks software:
Solution 1: Install Digital Signature Certificate
- Go to the folder C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks
- From the folder, right click on the exe file and click on Properties from the drop down list
- Click on the Digital Signature tab
- In the digital signature tab, you need to make sure that Intuit, Inc. is marked in the signature list
- Go to Details and the click on View Certificate
- Hit the Install Certificate button
- Keep on clicking Next and at last, click on Finish
- Restart your computer and try to update QuickBooks again
If the error still persists and you are not able to update the QuickBooks software then you need to go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Configure Windows Firewall Settings
The Antivirus or Firewall program installed in your system can also restrict you from updating the QuickBooks software because it can restrict the incoming and outgoing internet connection and without internet connection it is impossible to download updates. So, to allow the internet connection, you need to disable the antivirus and windows firewall and then try to download updates for QuickBooks. You can enable them again once the update of QuickBooks finishes successfully.
Technical Support QuickBooks Update Errors
The above two steps will allow you to update the QuickBooks software. However, if the error still persists then you can try some other things such as reinstalling the QuickBooks software manually. Doing this will reset all the settings and then you will be able to download updates for QuickBooks.
If all the steps couldn’t resolve the error then you have to contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors to resolve your issues. For this you can contact the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll-free.
QuickBooks Won’t Send Email : Easy Steps To Fix
QuickBooks is accounting software allows you to send your bills, invoices, reports and other documents via email directly from the software. However, sometimes the users may find themselves in as situation when they couldn’t use the email functionality of QuickBooks and face issues such as QuickBooks Won’t Send Email. You may get various error messages but the most common one is:
“Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook”
If you are also facing this issue while sending email through Outlook account then we recommend you to read this article properly and perform the provided steps properly. You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1866-644-7717 to get instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Email Related Issues
- The email is not properly configured in QuickBooks Desktop
- dll file got corrupted
- Damaged or improper installation of QuickBooks is causing the email issue.
- Outlook is not properly installed in your system and it couldn’t get configured due to that.
- Outlook application is running in the background while sending the mail through Outlook from QuickBooks Desktop.
How To Fix QuickBooks Won’t Send Email Problem?
There are basically five different solutions that you can opt to resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Send Email issues efficiently. We recommend you to perform the steps shown order to get the best results.
Solution 1: QuickBooks Should Be Not Running In Administrator Mode
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon from your desktop
- Select Properties from the drop-down list.
- Go to the Compatibility
- Unmark Run this program as Administrator checkbox if it is marked.
Note: If the Run this program as Administrator option is not available then you need to select the Show Settings for All Users first.
- Click on OK.
- Restart your system to save the changes
Solution 2: Ensure That Your Email Preference Is Set Correctly In QuickBooks
- From the QuickBooks main menu, go to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- Go to the My Preferences tab and select QuickBooks Email option
- Click on
- Again go to Edit > Preferences.
- Select Outlook from the list
- Click on OK.
- Close all the running process using the Task Manager
- Reboot your system.
- Try to send the email from QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Email Preference Should Be Configured Properly In Internet Explorer
- Open the Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options
- Go to the Programs
- Make sure that the correct email is configured as the default email address. Outlook should be selected if you want send emails using the Outlook account.
- Now, close the Internet Explorer.
- Run QuickBooks again and try to send email through the QuickBooks desktop to check if the error is resolved or not.
Solution 4: Test And Repair Your MAPI32.dll
Note: This process a bit complex and you should have good technical knowledge to perform it. We recommend you to contact the QuickBooks Technical Support experts to perform these steps for you.
Use Word To Test MAPI32.dll Functionality
- Close all the running processes using the Task Manager.
- Open a word document such as WordPad or Microsoft Word.
- From the File menu, go to Send > Email as PDF Attachment.
- If you don’t face any issue or error then you need contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisor because the actual issue is with your QuickBooks desktop application.
- If you get any error or issue while sending email then you will have to contact the Microsoft support to fix the issue because the actual issue is occurring in your Windows operating system.
- Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL and close all the running processes.
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + E keys and then navigate to the folder: C:\Windows\System32.
- Locate the exe file and open it by double-clicking on it. Follow the onscreen prompts to repair the file.
- Once the process will get finished, your system will get restarted automatically. If not then do it manually..
- Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL
- Navigate to the Processes
- Close all the running processes related to QuickBooks.
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + E keys and then navigate to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\ 1033.
- Locate the dll file and right-click on the same.
- Select Rename from the drop-down list.
- Add OLD at the end of the file name.
- Restart your system and try to run the exe file again.
Solution 5: Reinstall QuickBooks
If all the provided solutions couldn’t resolve your issue then it means that your QuickBooks software is damaged. It is possible that it was damaged from the beginning or the malware or virus attack has infected your QuickBooks data files. In such situations, the only thing that you can do is reinstalling the QuickBooks software. Uninstall it properly and then use a different installation source to perform a clean installation of the QuickBooks software.
Reach Us For Support
The provided solutions should take you out from the QuickBooks Won’t Email issue. However, if you keep on facing the same issue even after reinstalling your QuickBooks software then you have to seek technical support for your QuickBooks software because currently, it is a small issue but it can become a big issue in future. To get support for your QuickBooks software, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and get your issues resolved instantly.
QuickBooks Script Error: What Is It And How To Fix It?
QuickBooks is an accounting software that provides you the financial solutions in different versions such as desktop and online. QuickBooks is widely famous in medium and small businesses because it eases the complex tasks such as tracking inventory, payroll, sales, bookkeeping and expenses.
But like any other software, QuickBooks is also prone to errors that can affect your work flow. QuickBooks Script Error is one of them that occur when you try to open the QuickBooks software. This error restricts you from working on the QuickBooks software and it also slows down the process of your system.
Causes Of QuickBooks Script Error
- Configuration issues in browser
- Internet Explorer is already running
- QuickBooks and Internet Explorer are not synced
Solution Of QuickBooks Script Error
In order to resolve the script error in QuickBooks, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Close the Internet Explorer and open it again
- Head to the Tool tab
- Click on the internet option to configure
- Click on Advanced Tab
- Delete the display option when you see the notification
- Finally, click on OK to save settings
Support For QuickBooks Script Error
As you can see that the resolution of QuickBooks Script Error is not a complex task but sometimes you might get into some other issues due to this error that needs expert assistance. In such scenarios, you need to get in touch with the technical support team of Intuit as soon as possible.
There can some instances when the support team of Intuit couldn’t be reached. In such cases, you need to look for the next best alternative of Intuit. Fixaccountingerror.com is one such organization that can be easily trusted when it comes to support for QuickBooks. You just need to dial their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Not Showing
There are sometimes while working on QuickBooks doing your accounting tasks you might get an error that says unable to view QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities and your company is having the actual Payroll tax liabilities and it should be visible under the Employee centre. There can be various reasons behind this error. In this article, we will be providing the causes and resolutions of this error. If you are looking for a quick solution of this issue then you must contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support Team.
Check out the Liability Balance Report for verifying that the balance appears or not. To create on follow the given path:
Select report > Employees & Payroll > Payroll Liability Balances
Why Liabilities Disappear From QuickBooks Payroll Center?
When you setup Payroll item to an Other Current Liability Account, the item does not get displayed in the QuickBooks Payroll Center and Create the Custom Liability Windows. You need to follow the below mentioned steps to do so:
- Go to Lists and the click on Payroll item list
- From questions, select the payroll item list
- Click on Payroll and then select the Edit option
- Click on Next and modify the payroll item name, liability/Expenses Account associated with items the way you want.
- How to calculate the item
- Default rates and limit rates
- Follow the instructions and click on Next and finally click on Finish at last
How To View Again Payroll Liability QuickBooks
Check if the Liability Account is active
- Click on the List and select Chart of Account
- From the list, click on Include Inactive
Note: Do not move further if you are unable to select it as there are no inactive items.
- Tap on Edit if your liability account has a large X marked on its left
- Select Make Account Active option
- Then choose your Charts of Accounts
How To View Missing Liabilities After QuickBooks Upgrade?
- Click on Employees tab > Payroll Taxes and liabilities > Create Custom Liability Payments
- Set the liability period and then press OK. A window will appear on your screen with list of liabilities that are to be paid.
- If you are looking to correct any damaged data then you can run Verify and Rebuild data in QuickBooks
Review Paid Through Dates
- Go to the Employees tab and then click on Payroll Center
- Select the Transaction tab
- Click on Liability Checks
- Choose the Data and change the range to This Calendar Year from the drop down list.
- Mark the Paid Through Date
- In case any Editing required, double click on the line with liability check to open.
Re-sort QuickBooks List
- Re-sort the list
- Close and open QuickBooks
- Rebuild it by Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks
- Restart QuickBooks again
- Run and edit payment due dates
Help For QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Disappear Issue
By following the above mentioned steps your issue of QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Disappear issue should be resolved. However, if the issue still persists you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll free.
QuickBooks Payroll Failed To Send Usage Data Error
Are you facing QuickBooks Payroll Failed To Send Usage Data during the update process? Don’t worry as this article will provide you the guidelines to troubleshoot the payroll error manually. The main cause behind this error is incorrect time zone of your system. You can also face this error while sending the usage data. This error comes up with the following message:
“QuickBooks ran into an error while trying to send usage data”
Causes Of This Payroll Error
QuickBooks payroll is one of the most important add-on to the QuickBooks software that allows you to manage your business more efficiently. But sometimes the software can fall into errors while sending the usage data. Some of the most common causes behind this error are as given below:
- Incorrect date and time of your system
- Time zone of your is invalid
- You have created a copy of an Accountant
How To Resolve The Payroll Data Error?
Solution 1: To resolve the payroll error while trying to send usage data
- Run QuickBooks and navigate to the Employees
- Choose your payroll service and then tap on Manage Service Key
- Go to the Edit section and then unmark the Open Payroll Setup
- Tap on Finish and the service key will be sent
- Navigate to Employees > My Payroll Service and then try to send the usage data again.
Solution 2: Checking of existence of any Accountant’s copy
In case if the date and time of your computer is correct then you have to make sure that the time zone is correct. Now go through the below mentioned steps to resolve the error:
- Remove the restrictions or if the accountant’s copy exists then you have to wait until the accountant’s copy is returned. Verify your accountant and then remove the copy.
- Try to send the usage data to Intuit.
If you are still facing the issue then you have remove all the transferred online transactions:
- From the main menu, go to Edit > Find
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Go to Filter and then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Tap on Detail Level and then select Summary Only
- A drop down list will appear. You have to select Posting Status.
- Click on Find and review all result one by one:
- Tap on Finish if there is any non-payroll transaction.
- If there are paychecks then you need to remove all of them and try to send to Intuit again.
The above two provided solutions will allow you to resolve the error while sending the usage data. However, if you are still facing the issue then you are supposed to get in touch with the technical support team of Intuit. For this, you just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors will be there connected with you in no time to assist you.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101 : [Complete Guide]
Getting QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101 on your screen while trying update the QuickBooks software or payroll tax table? Well, you have landed on the correct web page. This article will help you out in resolving this error so that you can update your QuickBooks software or payroll tax tables.
Downloading every update for QuickBooks is a must because every update is important in its own way. But, hundreds of QuickBooks users across the globe has reported a common error when they try to update their QuickBooks software or payroll tax table. QuickBooks Error PS101 is one that hinders your update process in the middle or sometimes it doesn’t even allow you to start the update process. You can follow the provided solutions in this article to get rid of this error or contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1866-644-7717 for instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS101
- Internet connectivity issue is not allowing the update to get processed.
- Misconfigured firewall settings are restricting the QuickBooks update.
- Misconfigured internet security settings.
- Third-party application is creating hindrance between the update process.
- More than one installation of QuickBooks is present in your system.
- Corrupted QuickBooks data files.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks software
- Incorrect time and date of your system
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error PS101?
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error code PS101 in QuickBooks payroll:
- Re-register the .DLL file by running the Bat command in your system.
- Open the File explorer and navigate to the location where your company file is saved
- Now from the folder, locate the Bat file and run it with administrator rights.
You may see the command prompt window multiple times once the process begins.
- Configure the firewall settings as per the requirement of QuickBooks.
- Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to resolve the data damage issues as it can be one of the reason behind the error.
- Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to resolve installation related issues.
- Set correct time and date in your system.
- Uninstall QuickBooks from your system and then reinstall it using a fresh source.
- Remove all the irrelevant files and make sure there are no multiple file of QuickBooks.
- Perform a System Restore to a date when you were not facing the issue.
These solution steps should allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Error PS101 and now you can update your Payroll tax table. If you still get the same issue then it means that the actual error is occurring in your Windows operating system. You need to reinstall Windows on your system. You can consult your IT expert if you are not sure about reinstalling Windows.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Payroll Errors
The steps mentioned in this article should be able to take you out from this error easily. QuickBooks Error PS101 is common error and it doesn’t have critical solution steps. However, if you couldn’t resolve the issue on your own or you are having some sort of doubt in any of the step then you need to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1866-644-7717 and get all the required support for your QuickBooks issues.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 : Steps To Fix
QuickBooks Payroll is an all in one payroll solution that is able to fulfill all your requirements in a very affordable price. If you own a business then you must be aware of the importance of payroll processes and QuickBooks payroll makes them easy and fast. However, sometimes it can also fall into some issues that can restrict you from performing various tasks. QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 is one such error that occurs while downloading the QuickBooks payroll tax table updates. This error can be encountered due to some inappropriate activities by you or your system itself is running into some issues.
This article will discuss all the possible causes and possible resolutions for QB Payroll Error PS058. If you require an instant support for your QuickBooks payroll issues then y=get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1866-644-7717.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS058
QuickBooks Error PS058 is a considered as an update error because it restrict you from updating your QuickBooks software or payroll tax tables.It can cause due to various issues and it can also cause some issues as well. So, to resolve the error, you must be aware of the factor which is causing this error. Some of the most common causes for this error are as given below:
- The company files are not available on the local hard drive
- Corrupted QuickBooks company files
- Your payroll subscription has been suspended or canceled by you.
- Firewall is preventing QuickBooks to get updated because firewall application is identifying update harmful for your system.
- An error occurred while using QBD to install the files.
Resolve QuickBooks Error PS058
QuickBooks Error PS058 can be resolved through multiple ways. We have mentioned four different solutions to resolve the issue for you as per the causes. We recommend you to perform steps in shown order to get the best results.Steps that you need to follow to resolve QuickBooks Error PS058 are as given below:
Solution 1: Download Payroll Update
- Run QuickBooks with Administrator rights.
- From the main menu, go to Employees>Get Payroll Updates
- Mark the Download Entire Update checkbox and then click on Download Latest Update.
- This will start the update. You need to wait for the process to get finished.
If the error is still around then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
You also have to make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks and has downloaded all the latest available updates.
- Run QuickBooks with Administrator rights.
- From the main menu, go to Help > Update QuickBooks
- Navigate to the Options tab and then click on Select All
- Select Save & Close and wait for the process to get finished.
- Restart your system and open the QuickBooks software
Solution 3: Check Errors In The Company File
- Run QuickBooks and open the Product Information window by pressing the F2 key and then press the F3
- From the Tech Help window, click on Open File. This will open the log file that contains all your data information.
- Find errors in the log file.
- If there are some company file issues then you need to use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool that helps you to resolve the data file issues. You can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1866-644-7717 to get instant data services.
Solution 4: Run reboot.bat file
- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and select Task Manager from the list
- Navigate to the Processes tab and locate QuickBooks and its related processes.
- End all the processes one-by-one.
- Go to Start and type bat in the search field and hit enter.
- Run the file and wait for the process to get finished. Once it’s done, close it.
- Now, restart your system
- Try to update your payroll tax table again.
QuickBooks Technical Support For Update Issues
Hopefully, the provided solutions are helpful for you in resolving the error code PS032 manually. If the error couldn’t be resolved even performing all these methods then we recommend you to re-validate your payroll subscription.
If everything is ok but you are still getting the error code while updating then you have to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to avail the QuickBooks technical support services.