QuickBooks is a top-notch accounting software that allows small and mid-sized businesses to automate tasks like Payroll, Cash flow management, Inventory management, etc. It also allows sending invoices and emails directly from QuickBooks. But sometimes while opening or sending an email, invoice or transaction you may encounter this error message:
“QuickBooks Com Error Crash”
Your QuickBooks won’t save your work if you encounter this message on your desktop screen as it will close abruptly.
Now, we understand how frustrating it is as a user to run into such issues and not be able to save your work. But did you know that you can get instant error resolution service for QuickBooks errors? Yes, you read that right. You just have to call on the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-380-2330 and ask for assistance from the Intuit certified QuickBooks Professionals of fixaccountingerror. We have assisted millions of QuickBooks users irrespective of the QuickBooks product they are using. So if you need instant assistance, you know how you can contact us.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Com Error Crash?
QuickBooks Experts of Fixaccountingerror recommend the following solutions for fixing the QB com error crash. However, we suggest that you connect with the QB Experts instead of implementing these steps if you are not versed in troubleshooting. Let us get started right away!
Solution 1: Make Outlook The Default Mail Application
- Tap on the Start button.
- Now, head to the Control Panel tab.
- Search for the Default program and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the Set Your Default Program.
- A list with program lists of your computer will show on your screen.
- Look for MS Outlook and choose.
- Now, click on the ‘Select this program as default’ option.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
Solution 2: In Microsoft Outlook Add Another Email
- First of all, you have to open MS Outlook and tap on the File Menu.
- Now, tap on the Add Account icon.
- Type in the desired email address.
- Click on the Connect button.
- Outlook will automatically detect an appropriate server setting.
- Now, click on the Connect again button.
- Now, provide the mail id & password and then tap on the OK button.
Note: If you are adding Gmail as your preferred email address then you might run into an error that will show that email id and password which you entered do not match.
Google will send you an email that will say ‘Review blocked sign-in attempt’.
Solution 3: Mail Setting Toggled
- Tap on the Start button.
- Now, open Control Panel on your screen.
- Go to the Control Panel tab, click on the Mail.
- Now, select Microsoft Outlook from Mail.
- The Mail Setup window will show on your desktop. You have to click on the Show Profile option.
- You have the option to skip the earlier two solutions if Outlook is already configured as your default mail.
- In case the ‘Always use this profile’ is already marked then tap on the ‘Profile to be used’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Select’ option and then select the ‘Apply’ button.
- Utilize this profile for toggling the selection back.
- Click on the Apply button.
- At last, click on the OK button.
Solution 4: Make A New Outlook Email Profile
- You have to ensure that Microsoft and Outlook are not running in the background. If they are running in the background then use Task Manager to close them.
- Now, open the Control Panel again and tap on Mail.
- Tap on the Show Profile option.
- Now, Tap on Add from the profile option.
- Type in the name that you wish to add in your Outlook Profile and then tap on the OK button.
- Now, you will get some instructions on your screen on how to add an email account. Follow the instructions.
- Tap on the ‘Use this profile’ option which you can find in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Apply button and then tap on the OK button.
- If you have followed this process correctly then a new profile will be created but your existing Outlook profile will still be active.
Get In Touch With QuickBooks Tech Support Team
We hope that the above-mentioned steps helped you in fixing the QuickBooks Com Error Crash on your computer. But if you were unable to fix this error or you got stuck on any of the steps then get contact the QuickBooks Experts of fixaccountingerror without hesitating.
If you are encountering any problems QuickBooks Com Error Crash or want to speak to our Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts then call on the 24×7 QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330. We suggest that you connect with QuickBooks Experts if you ever run into any error or want to make any changes to the default settings of your QuickBooks.
You can also reach us via email and QuickBooks Live chat support. If you look to the bottom-right corner of your screen, you will be able to see the chat icon.