QuickBooks is a great option if you are looking to get an Accounting and Financial Management software but there are quite a few errors and issues in QuickBooks that you can run into. One such error is the QB Error Code 15204 that you encounter on your screen when you are downloading a Payroll Update or Updating your QuickBooks.
In such a situation, you can get help from QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330.
It is important to keep your QuickBooks Updated to the latest release. Intuit releases regular updates which are free from any error or bugs which were reported in the earlier version. It means that if you do not update your QB, you will keep struggling with the same errors and issues.
But do not worry as we will show you how you can get rid of the error 15204 in a few simple steps. But before that you have to check a few things which we have mentioned below:
- Payroll Subscription for your QB is active.
- Your Internet Connection is working.
- Accessibility for websites.
The 15000 error series in QB is associated with the update issues. Some other update errors which you can run into are given below:
- QuickBooks Error 15101
- QuickBooks Error 15102
- QuickBooks Error 15103
- QuickBooks Error 15106
- QuickBooks Error 15201
- QuickBooks Error 15211
- QuickBooks Error 15222
- QuickBooks Error 15250
- QuickBooks Error 15276
Top Ways To Fix The Error Code 15204
Solution 1: Install A Digital Signature
- Search for the file by the name of QBW32.exe in the Windows Search or Widows Start Menu.
- Go to the properties of the file.
- Click on Digital Signatures tab and verify that Intuit, Inc. is chosen in the signature list.
- Now, go to details and click on View Certificate.
- Click on Install Certificate.
- Keep clicking on Next until Finish is displayed.
- Open your QuickBooks and download the update again.
Solution 2: Troubleshoot QuickBooks Desktop And Internet Explorer Settings
- Choose Internet Explorer as your default explorer.
- Make sure that the date and time on your system is correct.
- Check the strength of Cypher.
- Check if TLS 1.2 is checked and TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are not checked. If they are checked then uncheck them.
- Confirm that your Payroll subscription is active.
- Reset the QB Desktop update.
- Restart your computer.
Solution 3: Configure Your Firewall Or Anti-Virus
If your Firewall is not configured to support the processes of QBs then you will run into errors. Also, you will not be able download or upload anything from your QuickBooks. You need to verify that your QB has access to both incoming and outgoing Internet access.
You can read more about this by clicking here: Configure Firewall or Anti-virus
Solution 4: Running QuickBooks In Safe Mode
Restart your computer in the safe mode and try to download the update now.
Get Help From The QuickBooks Experts 24×7
Fixaccountingerror is the leading Tech Support Provider for QuickBooks. They provide support services for all QuickBooks versions like Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Online. You just have to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330.
Do not worry about the timings as the Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are available 24×7 on our toll-free numbers. You can also reach the QuickBooks Technical Support team by using the QuickBooks Live Chat support or Email support. Look to the bottom-right corner of your screen, click on the QuickBooks chat icon and fill your information. Click on submit to connect with us right away.