QuickBooks Desktop software is enriched with so many high-tech features that provides the boost to your business and helps your business to grow. It comes with various tools that help to integrate and synchronize with other third party applications. The tool QBFC is the tool that is used to sync with the business accounts or with third party applications. When this tool stops working, you may come across the QuickBooks Error 3140.
This article will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 3140 that restrict the synchronization process. Sometimes, resolving this error can be a bit complex as there are some technicalities that can’t be understood by everyone. In such situations, you can look out for support by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 and get all your issues resolved instantly.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 3140
- Computer starts crashing randomly
- You receive the error code 3140
- Your computer starts responding slow to your commands
- Systems starts freezing
Major Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3140
- Download file of QuickBooks file is corrupted
- Installation of QuickBooks software was not proper
- Some important QuickBooks files was deleted mistakenly
- Virus or malware attack have corrupted some important windows or QuickBooks related files
The QuickBooks Error 3140 falls under the category of runtime errors that can occur in different scenarios due to different reasons. The possible scenarios when this error can occur are as given below:
- During the installation of QuickBooks software
- While using the QuickBooks software
- Starting or shutting down the Windows
- While working on the applications directly connected to Windows OS.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3140?
- Repair the files of Windows Registry files related to the QuickBooks Error 3140
- Utilize the anti-virus and perform a full scan of your PC. Remove the threats if found
- Use the Disk Cleanup and delete all the temporary files and junk files
- Download all the available updates for the windows drivers
- Restore the system to system settings when you didn’t get the error code
- Make sure that all the QuickBooks related applications are working properly. If not then uninstall and then reinstall them
- Run the File Checker Process on your Windows
- Download all the available updates for your Windows
- Perform a clean installation of Windows if any of the step didn’t worked
Support For QuickBooks Issues
By following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to resolve the error code 3140 in QuickBooks. However, if you still face the same error then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Support team of fixaccountingerror.com by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330.
Submit your review