If you ask, which error is the most common error that Users have to face while using QuickBooks then you will most definitely hear about the Error 3371. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror receive the most number of inquiries for this error.
You are recommended to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 if you need any help with your QuickBooks.
You will most probably run into this error when you are trying to update or open your QuickBooks Desktop.
The Error message on your screen will be:
Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 Happens?
Intuit wants you to have your License Information to be available all the time. If this information gets damaged or corrupted, Intuit would not be able to verify your account and you will get the Error 3371 on your screen. You can also run into this error while cloning the data that is available on your C drive to another drive. In this case, the only option left for you is to delete the entitlement file and then re-enter all your information to fix the issue.
- The file Qbregistration.dat is missing from your computer.
- You have damaged or missing the MSXML component.
- A third-party security application is interrupting QuickBooks processes.
- You are trying to open the company file without saving it first.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11104?
- Logout from your QuickBooks account and then open Task Manager on your screen.
- Go to the Processes option.
- Search for the exe file, select them and end its process.
- Open the Windows Explorer.
- Go to the following path: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\xx and press Enter. (xx is the version of QuickBooks you are using)
- Right-click on the ecml file.
- Choose Delete from the drop-down list.
- Tap on Yes on the confirmation message.
- Now, re-register your QuickBooks by providing your product and license code again.
- Open QuickBooks on your screen again.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and the error must be fixed now.
Support For QuickBooks Error 3371 And More, 24×7
You should delete and then recreate the entitlement file to fix the QuickBooks error code 3371 on your desktop. If the error is still on your screen then you can get in touch with our Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing our QuickBooks Support Number +1888-380-2330 toll-free.
Our QB Experts have assisted millions of QuickBooks users with all possible QB errors irrespective of the QuickBooks platform they are using. We are the only QuickBooks Tech Support provider that offers QuickBooks Email support and QuickBooks Chat support. Contact us today!