QuickBooks has a long list of errors that you can encounter while using it. These errors not only hamper your work but also put the software on a risk. QuickBooks Error Code 392 is one such error which should be fixed as soon as possible.
But do not worry as all you have to do is dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-567-1159 and let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors fix it for you.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 392
- Your Active QuickBooks Windows crashes often.
- QuickBooks is not responding to your input via mouse or keyboard.
- QuickBooks is freezing in the middle of the transactions and tasks.
This error can be triggered when you turning your computer on or shutting it down. It can also show up on your screen when you are trying to update or install Operating System on your computer. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror recommend that you write down the details like where and when you got the error. These details can help in fixing the error and minimizing the resolution time too.
How To Fix Intuit QuickBooks Error Code 392?
One of the quickest ways to resolve the error is to repair the Registry files of the system which have been corrupted and are causing the error 392. You can also let the QuickBooks Professionals know about the situation and they will help you out. You can find their contact number at the beginning and at the end of the article. But if you wish to fix this error manually then follow the steps that we have given below:
- Click on the Start button.
- Now, in the space for text type Command.
- Press Ctrl+Shift and then hit enter.
- A permission box will appear on your screen.
- Click on Yes.
- A new window will appear on your screen with a blinking cursor.
- Type regedit and then hit enter.
- Choose the key which is related to the error 392 from the list.
- Navigate to the file menu and select Export.
- Choose a location on your local storage device where you to save the Backup file.
- Now, click on Save.
- The file will be saved with the .reg file extension.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support Services
After you have successfully created a Backup file, you can start recovering the registry files. The error will be fixed and you will be able to use your QuickBooks. However, if these steps were not successful in repairing the error 392 then do not worry and simply call on the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
The QuickBooks Tech Support Department will look into the error and start the repairing process.