QuickBooks Error 6007 refers to the issues related to QuickBooks Sync Manager. This error code is known as one of the most critical and serious issues in the QuickBooks Desktop. It does not allow you to open the QuickBooks software and if you don’t resolve it soon then it can create some other serious threats to your data. QuickBooks Error Code 6007 generally occurs due to a missing system program file. QuickBooks Sync Manager is a tool that provides you a secured synchronization of QuickBooks with third-party application and add-on tools.
If you are also facing the QuickBooks Sync Error 6007 and looking for a genuine solution for the error then reading this full article will be worth your time. However, if you are not sure in performing these solution steps then you contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get your issues resolved instantly.
What Is QuickBooks Error 6007?
Error code 6007 fall under the category of 6000 code series in QuickBooks that occurs due to the QuickBooks Sync Manager issues. This error needs to be resolved as soon as possible because you can also face the data loss. QuickBooks error 6007 also comes up with the following error message:
“Error 6007: There was an error while connecting to your company file: QuickBooks is in single user mode.”
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6007 are as given below:
- Damaged QuickBooks sync manager
- Data that you are trying to sync is either damaged or missing
- Damaged QuickBooks company files
- Installation of QuickBooks is damaged
- QuickBooks sync manager is not compatible with the QuickBooks version you are using currently.
- Firewall settings are not allowing QuickBooks to sync data properly
QuickBooks Error Code 6007: Resolution
To prevent yourself from the error code 6007 then you should create a backup of your company file before making any major changes because you will be able to recover your data in case of data loss. If you are looking for troubleshooting steps of QuickBooks Error 6007 then you have landed on the right page because here, we have mentioned the major steps to resolve it. Follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the QuickBooks error 6006:
- Open your computer as an Administrator
- Validate if the company file is opened on a different computer in single user mode or not
- Ensure that the QuickBooks Sync Manager is updated with the latest version
- Reset the Sync Manager. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Run QuickBooks and go to the Help menu
- From the drop-down list, click on Manage Data Sync
- Click on Reset
- Click on OK
- Close QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks again and login to your QuickBooks account using the username and password
- Allow the Sync Manager to do the first sync
Support For QuickBooks 6000 Error Series
These steps will allow you to resolve the error code 6007 in QuickBooks. However, most of the QuickBooks users face errors from the 6000 error series. Most of the error codes in this series can easily be fixed but sometimes you may find it hard to resolve the error. In such cases, you are recommended to get in touch with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror.com by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-1159.
Submit your review