QuickBooks is a fantastic accounting and bookkeeping software that offers numerous features like advance inventory, flexibility and 24×7 Technical Support Services. But sometimes you may face some errors in your QuickBooks software like the QuickBooks Error Code C=1304. This error usually pops-up on your monitor screen when you are trying to download an update on your QB or while installing QuickBooks on your computer.
But you need not worry about this error as you can ask for assistance from the reliable Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of fixaccountingerror. Get instant solutions and fixes for all QB error codes and issues by calling us on our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
Do you want to learn more about this error and how you can resolve on your own?
In this blog post, we are covering everything there is to know about the QB Error C=1304. Let’s dive right in.
The error message associated with this error is:
“Error writing to file (filename)”
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code C=1304
- Problems with CD drive of your computer
- The QuickBooks installation CD is damaged
- Microsoft .net component is damaged or not available on your computer
You run into this error if the QuickBooks installation CD that you are using is damaged. One quick solution which may work for you is to copy all the contents of the CD onto your computer hard drive and then try to install QuickBooks again. Follow these steps for copying the contents of the CD:
- Insert the installation CD into your CD drive.
- Exit the installation process if it starts automatically.
- Now, create a folder in your desired location on your computer. Give the folder a name like QuickBooks Installation.
- Go to the CD drive and open it.
- Press Ctrl+A on your keyboard to select all the contents of the CD.
- Now, press Ctrl+C to copy the contents.
- Go to the folder which you created earlier.
- Open the folder and press Ctrl+V to paste all the contents into the folder.
- Remove the CD from the CD drive and try to install QuickBooks again on your computer.
If that does not resolve the installation error, then follow the steps given below or contact the QuickBooks Support Executives.
Resolve QuickBooks Error C=1304
Manual System Restore
- Log in as the System administrator on your computer.
- Press the Windows key and go to All Program > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
- Now, choose to Restore your computer to an earlier time option.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose the latest system. “On this list, click a modernize reduction” list, and then click on the Next button.
- Select the Next button on the confirmation tab.
- When the restoration process is completed, restart your computer.
Scan The Computer With Reimage Repair Tool
- You have to download & install the latest version of the Reimage Repair Tool on your QuickBooks.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and then run the tool.
- Use this tool to scan the data health on your computer.
- Wait for the scanning process to get complete and then check the report.
- Click on the Start Repair option to repair all the issues.
- Restart your computer to save changes.
Get Support For Your QuickBooks Issues
The above-given steps will help you in removing the QuickBooks error code C=1304 in QuickBooks. However, if you face any problem implementing the steps, then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159.
Our toll-free number is available 24×7, and you can also use the Live Chat support to connect with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror. Call us today to get instant solutions for QuickBooks errors.