What Is QuickBooks Error Code C=343?
QuickBooks Error C=343 usually pops-up on your screen when the MSXML.DLL on your workstation are damaged or corrupted. You will be unable to access the QuickBooks Company file if you run into this error. For some Users who were facing this error, the QuickBooks Stopped Responding to their commands. If you want to protect your QB software from this error then keep your QuickBooks updated to the latest release at all times.
This error is a part of the notorious C series errors and it can be fixed manually.
However, it is not required to fix this error manually as you are free to call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get the error fixed from the Experts.
What Are The Causes Of The QuickBooks Error C=343?
There are two core reasons which can result in this error showing up on your screens which are given below:
- Damaged, Missing or Unregistered MsXML services .dll file: It is a crucial component of the Windows Dynamic Link Library and it is vital as it is required by web browsers and other programs. These files contain the program code, data & resources in them.
- You are using an Older Version of QuickBooks: We cannot stress enough how important it is to keep your QuickBooks updated. The new versions come with new tools and features but also the errors or bug which were reported in the earlier versions are fixed. The latest edition of QuickBooks which is available now is the QuickBooks 2020 editions.
Other Errors That You Can Face
- QuickBooks Error C=1
- QuickBooks Error C=51
- QuickBooks Error C=32
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Error C=343?
A quick solution which works for some people is re-registering the files while QuickBooks is not open on your screen. After registering the files check if the error has been fixed or not. If the error is still on your screen then try the solutions that the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror have mentioned below.
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks To The Latest Version
- Open your QuickBooks on your screen.
- Press the F2 key on your keyboard to check whether an update is available to be downloaded.
- If updates are available then download and install the updates.
- Wait for processes to be finished and the restart your computer.
- Check if the error has been fixed and if it is not fixed then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Record The Files Of MSXML.DLL
If you are using a 32-bit operating system then follow these steps:
- Open the run window on your screen by pressing windows key+R on your keyboard.
- Type Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll in the search bar and hit on OK.
- If the files are successfully registered then you will get a message on your screen.
- Reboot your computer to check whether the issue is resolved on your workstation.
If you are using a 64-bit operating system then follow these steps:
- Press Windows + R on your keyboard to open the Run window on your screen.
- Type cmd in the search space and hit enter key to open the command prompt
- Type CD\ and you will be taken to the C drive
- Now, type Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll and hit Enter on your keyboard
- Again type Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll and hit Enter on your keyboard
- Once both the files get registered successfully, restart your QuickBooks software.
Solution 3: Uninstall And Reinstall the MSXML.DLL Files
- Search for the official website of Microsoft.
- Download page of Microsoft Core XML.
- Now, install the downloaded files on your workstation.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and then restart your QuickBooks to check if the issue has been fixed.
Customer Support For QuickBooks Error C=343
We hope that the error c=343 is now resolved on your workstation. However, if the error is still on your screen the call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-567-1159 and let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors handle the situation.