QuickBooks is the #1 accounting and bookkeeping software which offers combined report of employees and payroll report. This combination of both helps in getting detailed information about the organization’s representatives and expenses of payroll. A popular misconception about QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report is that it only provides you the information about individual employees. You also get information for all employees and representatives. Sending the QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report to a spreadsheet is extremely easy and smooth.
In the QuickBooks Payroll Report, you can find lists of all existing workers, representative incomes, paid-time-off amounts, etc. The QB Payroll detail report provides concise information for your QB desktop version. It also calculates the taxes on worker’s paychecks from year-to-date. Analyzing the QuickBooks Payroll detail report is an efficient and effective way of researching the amount of tax utilized.
You will have to ensure that your QuickBooks Payroll subscription is active, and you are using the latest released tax table. If you want to create a QuickBooks Payroll Detail report, then follow the steps which we are providing below or get in touch with the reliable and friendly QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror. Our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1800-621-5491 is active 24×7 to assist QuickBooks users all over the globe whenever you need us.
Types Of Item Included In Detail Review Report QB
Implement these steps for creating a QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report:
- Open your QuickBooks desktop and click on the Reports menu to open it.
- Choose Employees & Payroll option.
- Now, click on the Payroll Detail Review button.
Implement these steps for modifying a QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report:
You will be able to see the year to date payroll information as QuickBooks provides it by default. You need to change the date range for modifying or customizing the report.QuickBooks offers you the option to add or remove columns in the report.
Steps to modify the QuickBooks report
- Open your QuickBooks and then click on Customize Report.
- Now, choose the display option.
- Enter the date range that you want in the drop-down list. You can also use the option ‘From and to’ for entering dates.
- In the case, you wish to run the QB Payroll Detail Report mainly to date of a paycheck, then type in those in ‘From and to.’
- Select the Filters option.
- Choose the items which you want to display on the screen.
- If you get stuck on any of the steps for modifying QuickBooks report or if you have any question on your mind, contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors for Tech support services.
How to choose a particular worker from the list?
- Choose the Name in the filter list.
- Click on the menu, which is beside the ‘All names’ option.
- Select Multiple names.
- Select the Employees name that you want in the Select Name window.
- Tap on the OK button for saving the modified settings in your QuickBooks.
How to display the payroll transactions, for example, ‘year to date’ (known as YTD) Adjustment or Liability Adjustment?
Go to the filter list and click on the Transaction type.
In the drop-down menu list, look for transaction type and then click on it.
Save your settings by clicking on the OK.
Why do we need detailed QB Payroll Reports?
A QuickBooks user can export their information into spreadsheets effectively, which enables them to adjust or change your data whenever they want.
In most cases, Human Resources and accountants are the ones who make use of these reports. By implementing some steps, you can get data and information identified with any individual representative or team of employees based on their pay, office, territory, etc.
Data can similarly be changed to show only the information that the employee requires to see. For example, administrators or managers should have access to track tasks like overtime time hours, holiday vacation & sick days, and contact information. Yet, they should not be able to access sensitive information like social security numbers.
You can likewise make changes in reports to forbid certain information via the application directly based on your requirements.
You can also choose to create your own particular customized spreadsheet.
Get QuickBooks Tech Support Services 24×7
We hope that you were able to implement all the steps given in this article. In case you got stuck on any step or need help with the process, do not hesitate to call the QuickBooks Support Team of fixaccountingerror. Dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get answers for all your QuickBooks queries and solutions for all errors and issues. Contact us today.