QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057 comes in the category of update errors in QuickBooks. It generally occurs when you try to update QuickBooks payroll tax table or QuickBooks Desktop. It is a part of QuickBooks Error 12xxx series that includes error code 12007, 12030, 12009 as well. This error generally occurs due to misconfigured system files that can also lead to various registry errors as well.
Updating QuickBooks to the latest release is highly recommended by Intuit because the latest version of QuickBooks comes with updated features. If you are also facing this issue and you are looking to resolve this error then you need to perform the provided solutions in order to resolve it. You can also get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to get instant support for your issues.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 12057
- Network server could not access the QuickBooks software
- Unstable or unavailable internet connection.
- Misconfigured firewall or internet security settings are not allowing the QuickBooks to get updated.
- Incorrect time and date of your system
- Incorrect SSL network setting
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks software
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 12057?
- Open the Internet Explorer and go to Internet Settings.
- Select Advanced connection settings
- Make sure that the Use the SSL 3.0 and Use SSL 2.0 are marked.
- Click on Apply and then OK
- Close QuickBooks and all its related processes using the Task Manager.
- Restart your system and then try to update QuickBooks or payroll tax table.
- Appropriate Internet settings can helpful for you in resolving this error.
- From the Internet menu, go to Internet Properties
- Now to set the network configuration to manage the System
This process can be helpful for you in resolving the error.
- Run QuickBooks and click on Install Later on the QuickBooks Update Service notification box.
- From the Help menu, select Update and then navigate to the Update Now
- Mark the Reset Updates
- Select Get Updated and then click on This will start the update process and you will be notified once the process finishes.
- Restart your system and run QuickBooks.
- Click on Install Now from the QuickBooks Update Service notification. Wait for the update to get finished.
- From the Employees menu, select Get Payroll Update.
- Click on Update to update the payroll tax table.
If the above three solutions couldn’t resolved the error for you then you can try these alternative solutions as well:
- Reinstall QuickBooks using a fresh source
- Resolve data damage using QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- Perform a system restore to an earlier date
- Resolve QuickBooks Windows Registry errors
- Disable antivirus software and then try to update QuickBooks
Technical Support For QuickBooks Update Errors
Provided solutions should allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 12057 easily. You can also perform these solution steps to resolve any error code from the 12xxx family or it can also resolve other update errors as well. However, if you are not able to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 12057 manually or you are having some sort of doubts in any of the step then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 and get your issues resolved on the go.
Submit your review