Getting QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101 on your screen while trying update the QuickBooks software or payroll tax table? Well, you have landed on the correct web page. This article will help you out in resolving this error so that you can update your QuickBooks software or payroll tax tables.
Downloading every update for QuickBooks is a must because every update is important in its own way. But, hundreds of QuickBooks users across the globe has reported a common error when they try to update their QuickBooks software or payroll tax table. QuickBooks Error PS101 is one that hinders your update process in the middle or sometimes it doesn’t even allow you to start the update process. You can follow the provided solutions in this article to get rid of this error or contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-567-1159 for instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS101
- Internet connectivity issue is not allowing the update to get processed.
- Misconfigured firewall settings are restricting the QuickBooks update.
- Misconfigured internet security settings.
- Third-party application is creating hindrance between the update process.
- More than one installation of QuickBooks is present in your system.
- Corrupted QuickBooks data files.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks software
- Incorrect time and date of your system
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error PS101?
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error code PS101 in QuickBooks payroll:
- Re-register the .DLL file by running the Bat command in your system.
- Open the File explorer and navigate to the location where your company file is saved
- Now from the folder, locate the Bat file and run it with administrator rights.
You may see the command prompt window multiple times once the process begins.
- Configure the firewall settings as per the requirement of QuickBooks.
- Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to resolve the data damage issues as it can be one of the reason behind the error.
- Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to resolve installation related issues.
- Set correct time and date in your system.
- Uninstall QuickBooks from your system and then reinstall it using a fresh source.
- Remove all the irrelevant files and make sure there are no multiple file of QuickBooks.
- Perform a System Restore to a date when you were not facing the issue.
These solution steps should allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Error PS101 and now you can update your Payroll tax table. If you still get the same issue then it means that the actual error is occurring in your Windows operating system. You need to reinstall Windows on your system. You can consult your IT expert if you are not sure about reinstalling Windows.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Payroll Errors
The steps mentioned in this article should be able to take you out from this error easily. QuickBooks Error PS101 is common error and it doesn’t have critical solution steps. However, if you couldn’t resolve the issue on your own or you are having some sort of doubt in any of the step then you need to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-567-1159 and get all the required support for your QuickBooks issues.
Submit your review