There are sometimes while working on QuickBooks doing your accounting tasks you might get an error that says unable to view QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities and your company is having the actual Payroll tax liabilities and it should be visible under the Employee centre. There can be various reasons behind this error. In this article, we will be providing the causes and resolutions of this error. If you are looking for a quick solution of this issue then you must contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support Team.
Check out the Liability Balance Report for verifying that the balance appears or not. To create on follow the given path:
Select report > Employees & Payroll > Payroll Liability Balances
Why Liabilities Disappear From QuickBooks Payroll Center?
When you setup Payroll item to an Other Current Liability Account, the item does not get displayed in the QuickBooks Payroll Center and Create the Custom Liability Windows. You need to follow the below mentioned steps to do so:
- Go to Lists and the click on Payroll item list
- From questions, select the payroll item list
- Click on Payroll and then select the Edit option
- Click on Next and modify the payroll item name, liability/Expenses Account associated with items the way you want.
- How to calculate the item
- Default rates and limit rates
- Follow the instructions and click on Next and finally click on Finish at last
How To View Again Payroll Liability QuickBooks
Check if the Liability Account is active
- Click on the List and select Chart of Account
- From the list, click on Include Inactive
Note: Do not move further if you are unable to select it as there are no inactive items.
- Tap on Edit if your liability account has a large X marked on its left
- Select Make Account Active option
- Then choose your Charts of Accounts
How To View Missing Liabilities After QuickBooks Upgrade?
- Click on Employees tab > Payroll Taxes and liabilities > Create Custom Liability Payments
- Set the liability period and then press OK. A window will appear on your screen with list of liabilities that are to be paid.
- If you are looking to correct any damaged data then you can run Verify and Rebuild data in QuickBooks
Review Paid Through Dates
- Go to the Employees tab and then click on Payroll Center
- Select the Transaction tab
- Click on Liability Checks
- Choose the Data and change the range to This Calendar Year from the drop down list.
- Mark the Paid Through Date
- In case any Editing required, double click on the line with liability check to open.
Re-sort QuickBooks List
- Re-sort the list
- Close and open QuickBooks
- Rebuild it by Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks
- Restart QuickBooks again
- Run and edit payment due dates
Help For QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Disappear Issue
By following the above mentioned steps your issue of QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Disappear issue should be resolved. However, if the issue still persists you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll free.
Submit your review