QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Code 181016
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a software that helps its members in managing the transactional records properly. But sometimes this software may face multiple errors that restrict users in maintaining the transactions and inefficient workflow will happen. Today we talk about the QuickBooks POS Error code 181016. This Error does not allow a user to access their data and company file while using the software.
We provide you with the platform where you can come and check all types of QuickBooks errors and their solutions. If you want to connect directly for assistance then you can contact QuickBooks POS Support Number.
Why 181016 Error Occurred in QuickBooks Desktop POS?
The Causes of this QuickBooks Error include:
- Not logged in as administrator
- IP/TCP may be corrupted
- The Issue in Company Data File
- The Existence of third-party applications and anti-virus
When QuickBooks Error 18016 occurred you will see a pop-up message on your screen which looks like this: “Problem could not open the QuickBooks Point of Sale data” or “Problem could not create a company.”
How To Fix QuickBooks Point of Error 181016 Instantly?
- Login as administrator
- If your problem is with your data then follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Filemenu
- Choose Company operations
- Select Create a new company
- Click on Next
- Fill the different name for the file as “test”
- If the above step wouldn’t work then open the original file and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Filemenu
- Select Company Data
- Click on Open
- Select Alternate location
- Click browse
- Navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\for other versions and C:\Users\Public|Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\for Vista users.
- Select db
- Select open
- Now OK
- You have to create a new file and follow the steps discussed below:
- Navigate to file option
- Choose Company Data
- Rename it
- Verify the data with the previous one, it should be the same
- Go to QBPOS Troubleshoot Connection Tool
- Run it and open database manager
- Check the installed file it should not be damaged or corrupted
- Check third-party applications and antivirus software.
- Check your IP/TCP is enabled in the system. if not, do it
These are the basic solutions that you can do it manually to fix your QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 181016 but if it will not work then immediately you can contact our team of experts.
Support For QB Point of Sale 181016 Error Troubleshooting
Our Certified technicians are always ready to help you 24×7, make sure when you call us, tell them the version of QuickBooks which you are using. This will help our technicians to find the best solution for you and fix your error issue in no time. Simply pick up your phone and dial our toll-free Quickbooks Support Number and get connected instantly.