QuickBooks Point of Sale provides you an end to end solution for your business. It manages the cash flow and tracks inventory with ease. It comes with hundreds of accounting features that allows you to manage your business with ease. But along with so many features, it has some errors and bugs as well that can hinder your workflow. One such issues is the QuickBooks POS SQL Error connection is broken that occurs when your PC and system couldn’t get connected with each other.
If you are also facing the QuickBooks POS SQL Error connection is broken error and looking to resolve it then this article can be very helpful for you because we will be providing you the solutions steps for this POS error. If you are not sure about resolving this error then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
Causes, Symptoms, Impact SQL Connectivity Error QB Point of Sale
The POS SQL error can pop up on your screen due to the following reasons:
- Communication between your system and QuickBooks Point of Sale application got disconnected.
- POS folder contains incorrect or invalid names.
- Virus or malware infection on your data files.
These are some of the reasons due to which you get the error then you need to go to the next section where we will be providing you the steps to resolve this POS error.
How To Resolve QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection Is Broken?
Use Re-Image Repair Tool To Scan The Computer.
- Open an internet browser and go to the official website of Intuit.
- Download the Repair Tool from the download page.
- Apply the scans, detects & repairs to your system.
Note: The tool will automatically identify all the malicious items in your system.
- Now, and go to the official website of Intuit again and download Reimage Repair Tool.
- Run the installation of the tool properly.
- You will be notified by the UAC when to run the tool.
- Click on YES to continue.
You May Also Read: How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 176103?
Use Re-image Repair Tool Icon
- Once the program is installed, you will get a new screen.
- Provide the permission to Repair tool to perform an automatic scan.
- Start the scan & click on Install to initialize the installation process.
- Once the installation finishes, you will be taken to the Re-image welcome screen.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection because the tool will download the required updates.
Re-image tool will start to perform automatic scan to verify that the functioning of the computer smooth.
- Once the scan finishes, the tool will notify you about the areas in your system that are damaged and the recommended solutions.
- If the tool identifies any damaged or corrupted section, you need to click on Start Repair which is available at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Wait for the process to get finished. It may take some time depending upon how much corruptions are there. Once the process finishes, restart your system.
How Do The “Repair Tool” functions?
The Repair Tool can be very helpful for you in resolving various QB errors and issues. It can be used to resolve the following issues:
- System freezing & Rebooting Issues.
- Start-up customization issues.
- Browser helper object management
- The Program deletion management
- Resolving updates issues
- Resolve windows structure.
Technical Support For QuickBooks POS Issues
Th Re-image repair tool functions by scanning and detecting the issues repairs them via “default patent-pending technology.” It is efficient to resolve almost every POS issue and the issues faced by the Windows Operating system.
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you are now able to resolve the QuickBooks POS SQL Connection is broken error. In case if you couldn’t resolve the issue or you have any kind of query regarding this issue then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get answers for all your queries and the support for QuickBooks.