QuickBooks has revolutionized the way small and mid-sized businesses used to manage their business. It comes with preloaded with several tools and features that are essential for effective and efficient business management. You can print invoices, tax forms, transaction records and more directly from QuickBooks. But sometimes you might run into an issue or error message because of a font unavailable in your system.
It is quite an unfortunate event that such renowned software runs into such petty issues but that is the reality and we have no other option but to deal with it. You can decide if you want to fix it manually by trying the steps given in this article or call the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of Fixaccountingerror. You can call us on our 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Number +1888-567-1159 to get instant solutions.
Let us discuss the QuickBooks Printer Library error and its solutions.
Unfortunately, it is one of the most encountered QuickBooks errors with printers. The error message associated with this error is:
“The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway, or Cancel to skip printing this form.”
It is impossible to pinpoint the exact reason which caused this error to appear on your screen. However, there are some common reasons and we have given them below.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- The primary causes of Printing Library Error are as given below:
- A specific font is not available in your system.
- You are using mismatched fonts in the invoice.
- The printer is not supported.
- A driver is missing from your computer.
- Computer RAM is out of space.
Steps To Resolve Printer Library Error
- Verifying The Template’s FontOpen your QB and tap on Customers and then choose to Create Invoice.
- Head to the Formatting choose Customize Data Layout.
- Choose Basic Customization.
- Now, head to the Change the Font section.
- Tap on the Change Font option.
- Head to Font and then tap on a font type.
- To check or change the font for Company Name, Company Address, Labels Data, Subtotals Labels & Total Labels, repeat the steps which are given above.
- Make sure that the Font type is the same for all the above-given items. Failure to do so can result in errors.
- Click on the OK button.
- Attempt to print the invoice for a second time after confirming the fonts for the whole template. Now, you should be able to print an invoice.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Technical Support Services
We hope that you were able to fix the QuickBooks Printer Library Error by following the steps given in this blog post. But if that is not the case and you are still encountering the error then do not hesitate to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159. You will be directly connected with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of fixaccountingerror.
You can also use the QuickBooks Live Chat support services to get instant solutions for all possible QB errors and issues.