QuickBooks is one of the best accounting and management software that helps you in doing day-to-day tasks of small and medium sized businesses which can be very complex without the QuickBooks software. It also provides you advanced features that help your business to grow faster and you can make more profit. However, sometimes while using the QuickBooks software, you can fall into some errors and issues that can restrict you from working on your QuickBooks software. You can contact the QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to contact the QuickBooks experts.
This article will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Won’t Import Transaction issue that restrict you from importing the transactions to your QuickBooks Desktop.
You may face an error message that says:
“Nothing imported. This account is up to date?”
How To Re-import Web Connect Files?
Note: Ensure that the .qbo file is similarly formatted like the last import. Validate if it is a new file and then try to import the transaction again.
Firstly, you need to be ensured that all the transactions are unique and can be identified easily. You can edit the identifier and then reload the file. This process can be a bit time taken and you have to do it carefully. You need to use a unique identifier to ensure that you don’t import duplicate entries.
If your QuickBooks software is not importing any of the transactions from your bank account then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the QuickBooks web connector file along with the text edit.
- Click on Edit and then click on Find and Replace.
- Select the text area and enter <FITID>.
- In the Replace section, click on the text field and enter <FITID>1.
- Select Replace All and let process to get finished.
- Try to import the web connect file into QuickBooks.
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, navigate to File > Utilities > import >web connect to import the web connect file.
If You Are Using QuickBooks Online, Follow These Steps:
- From the left menu, select Banking
- Select Update from the Banking page
- If you get a message that asks you for the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials then you need to do the same and then click on Continue Update.
However, if the error is still occurring then you need to contact the customer support team of Intuit.
How To Contact The Intuit Support Team?
If you want to get in touch with the technical support team of Intuit then we strongly recommend you to contact the official QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and avail the technical support services from the certified ProAdvisors of Intuit.