Have you faced any kind of issue with the QuickBooks software when you try to install it on your computer? Well, you don’t have to worry as this article will help you in resolving these installation issues in your QuickBooks software so that you’ll be able to install the QuickBooks software on your system or server.
However, if you want an instant support for your QuickBooks Won’t Install issue then you can also contact the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free.
Errors Or Issues That Can Occur While Installing The QuickBooks Software
In the most scenarios, the users face errors or issues due to the some missing or damaged Microsoft components. However, we have listed some of the most common errors or issues that can occur when you try to install the QuickBooks software.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- Errors concerning to damaged Microsoft .NET Framework
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935
- QuickBooks Error Code 1904
- Errors concerning to damaged MSXML and C++
- QuickBooks Error Code 1402
- Issues opening QB Desktop, such as QuickBooks has Stopped Working or Unrecoverable errors
Points To Remember
Before you move on to the solution steps, you need to remember some of the important points which will be helpful for you in resolving the installations issues and they are as follow:
- Before you start the installation process, you need to disable the antivirus software installed in your system because the security software can also restrict the installation process sometimes.
- Make sure that you have an active and stable internet connection.
- Download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool which is able to detect almost every common issues related to the QuickBooks installation.
- The installation source should not be damaged
- If you are not sure about resolving the issues manually then you can contact the Intuit certified ProAdvisors of com.
QuickBooks Won’t Install: Resolution
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
As we’ve already mentioned that the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is capable of resolving almost every issue related to the QuickBooks installation. This tool helps you in fixing the Microsoft.NET, MSXML, and C++ problems on your computer. You need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to run the QBInstall tool:
- Open an Internet browser and go to the official website of Intuit.
- Download the QB Install Tool by clicking on the following download link
- You will be asked to choose the location where you want to save the download file on the tool. Save the file on your desktop and install it properly.
- Close all the tasks that are running in the background using the Task Manager
- Run the QBInstall tool.
- Let the process finish that will take around 10-15 minutes. The time taken by the tool also depends on the configuration of your system. If you have a low configuration system then it may take longer time than expected
- Once the process finishes, restart your system in order to save changes.
Solution 2: Download Windows Updates On Your Computer
Intuit you to run the QuickBooks software on the latest operating system for a hassle free experience. QuickBooks works best if you are running it on the latest Windows and it has all the important updates downloaded. Intuit recommends you to use the QuickBooks software on Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 10. The reason behind this recommendation is that the older versions doesn’t get critical security and other updates and according to us, the biggest reason is that the latest version of Microsoft Windows has resolved the .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues.
How To Update Windows?
- Go to the Start menu and in the search field, type Update.
- Now, click on Windows Update.
- You will be displayed all the available updates. Install the available updates for your OS.
Note: You must have an active internet connection to see the available updates
- Restart your computer.
- Now, try to install QuickBooks again on your system.
Solution 3: Manually Fix Problems With Windows Components
These steps are only for those who have a good knowledge of QuickBooks computers because these are a bit complex steps. We do not recommend you to perform these steps unless you are 100% sure because a simple mistake can harm your system.
- Repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework on your computer.
- Fix the Microsoft MSXML services.
Solution 4: Install Or Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop In Selective Startup
There are thousands of QuickBooks users who are going through these installation issues due to the security applications such as the Firewall or other internet security software. These software identify the installation as a threat to your system and they stop the process. In such scenarios, you can disable the firewall or antivirus software and then try to install the QuickBooks software. You issue may get resolved by doing this.
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Installation Issues
The provided solutions will allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Update issue easily. However, sometimes the software may throw different installation errors frequently and doesn’t allow you to install it. In such scenarios, you can contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 toll-free and get instant solution for your issues.