We’ve received so many queries and complaints regarding the QuickBooks won’t maximize issue. It is basically a display error that doesn’t allow you to open QuickBooks in full screen mode and you can have some other QuickBooks display related issues as well.
This article will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Maximize issue through manual process. However, you can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to get instant support for your issues.
Commonly Faced QuickBooks Desktop Issues
Some of the most commonly faced issues are as given below:
- Fonts or the icons are not similar as they are unusually large or small by default.
- Transaction couldn’t fit on the screen.
- Unable to see the icons.
- Couldn’t see the label or it is you’ve overwrite it.
- Some of the buttons or options are not available on your QuickBooks screen.
- The QuickBooks desktop window gets distorted when you try to minimize or maximize it.
- Invoices don’t have Pay date or they get cut-off.
- Nothing appears on your home screen.
Well this article will provide you the answer of the following questions or queries:
Q1: How do I make my QuickBooks screen bigger?
Q2: How do I resize windows in QuickBooks?
Q3: Is it possible to change the view in QuickBooks?
Q4: How do I zoom in on QuickBooks?
Q5: How do I enlarge text in QuickBooks?
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Display Issues?
Solution 1: Change QuickBooks DPI Settings
- From your desktop, right-click on the QuickBooks icon.
- From the drop-down list, click on Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab
- Click on Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
- Select Apply to save changes.
- Select OK.
- Run QuickBooks to make sure that the display issue is now resolved.
- If the issue is still around then you need to open the Properties again
- Go to the Compatibility tab and select Change high DPI settings.
- Open Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Tap on System (Enhanced).
Solution 2: Change The Desktop View Preference
- Open the company file
- From the main menu, go to Edit > Preferences > Desktop View > My Preferences.
- Select One Window instead of View from Multiple Windows.
Solution 3: Change Windows DPI Settings
QuickBooks can work with the default settings Windows DPI in general situations. If you make any changes in the default settings then it can cause issues such as distortion of the window, unavailability of buttons and options, empty field etc.
Steps to change Windows DPI Settings In Windows 10
- Go to the Start menu and then open the Control Panel
- Navigate to the Appearance and Personalization section and click on the Display
- Click on the Set a custom scaling level option from the Change size of items section
- Select 100% from the drop-down list
- Select OK to save changes. You can also select the ruler to adjust the value.
- Save all the changes.
- Restart your system
Steps to change Windows DPI Settings In Windows 7, 8, And 8.1
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop.
- Click on Screen Resolution from the drop-down list.
- You will get the option of Make text and other items larger or smaller.
- Make sure that the Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays checkbox is not marked.
- Drag the slider to Smaller – 100%
- You shouldn’t make any changes any changed to the text on other things.
- Save the changes
- Reboot your system.
Solution 4: Edit The Screen Resolution Settings On Your Computer
For Windows 10 Users
- Go to the Display Settings and then select Display from the left pane
- Select Advanced display settings.
- Navigate to the Resolution section
- Select a screen resolution which is at least 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Click on Keep Changes.
Steps For Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 Users
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop screen and select Screen Resolution from the drop-down list.
- From the Resolution drop-down list, you need select minimum 1024×768 or higher.
Note: QuickBooks is not compatible with the resolution settings lower than 1024 X 768.
- Select OK.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Display Issues
Most of the time the issues in QuickBooks software related to the display occurs in the outdated version of QuickBooks. Most of the issues related to the QuickBooks display can get resolved by just updating the QuickBooks software to the latest release. You can also contact the QuickBooks Upgrade Support 2019 to know more about the update issues.
The provided solutions may resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Maximize issue easily. However, if the error is still around and you can’t use QuickBooks properly then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to resolve your issues instantly.