Sometimes you face some issues when you try to open your reports, invoices and other important documents in PDF format in QuickBooks but it returned an error. If you are also facing such issues then this is the best platform where you can get the solution for all your issues related the PDF files.
This issue can occur when you try to view the PDF tax forms that were stored in QuickBooks. You might be facing the issue because the PDF viewer is either not available in your system or it is unsupportive to QuickBooks.
You can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Number +1888-567-1159 to get instant support for your QuickBooks issues.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Open PDF Issue
- If you are facing the issue while saving a PDF file the firstly, you need to wait for a while and then try again.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of QuickBooks because the older versions can fall into issues while opening or saving a PDF file due to compatibility issues
- You try the PDF repair tool in order to scan and fix the issues that are occurring in your QuickBooks software.
- Ask your administrator to provide you the access to view and export the PDF files in QuickBooks.
- Press Windows + R keys to open the run command
- Type %TEMP% and hit enter
- Remove all the temporary folders
Change The PDF Viewer In Firefox
Firefox 19 and other newer versions come with built-in support for PDF management which is not dependent on any external add-ons such as Adobe Reader. The built-in PDF manager is unsupportive to the QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online Payroll. In order to switch to the Adobe PDF handler, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Tools or Options.
- Click on Options and select Applications.
- Change Portable Document Format (PDF) to Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on Print.
If you are still facing the same issue then you need to install and reinstall Acrobat Reader XI. Follow the below mentioned steps in order to do so:
- Go to the official website of Adobe and install the Adobe Reader 11.0.10.
- Install the Acrobat Reader XI in your system.
- Try to open the PDF files using Adobe Reader XI
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to view PDF files in QuickBooks:
- Open the Control Panel and go to the Default Programs
- Now, you will have a option to link a file with a particular program or software. click on the same.
- From the list of files, locate *.pdf
- Select *.pdf and click on Change program
- Select Other Programs and then click on Browse
- From the bottom of the menu, double-click on exe.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Issues
The provided solutions will allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Won’t print or open PDF issue in your QuickBooks Desktop. However, sometimes you keep on facing the same issue even after performing the steps properly. It might be occurring because the PDF file that you want to open is either damaged or corrupted. Well, if you require solution for your issues then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and avail the technical support services for your QuickBooks software.