QuickBooks Not Responding And User Unable To Open Company File
QuickBooks accounting software is integrated with so many important features and tools that allow you to manage your accounts and business efficiently. QuickBooks accounting software has become the first choice for medium and small scale industries all over the globe. However, there can be some situations when it can fall under some errors that can even restrict you from opening QuickBooks. One such error is QuickBooks Couldn’t Open Your Company File. This error can appear when you try to open the QuickBooks or QuickBooks Company File with a wrong method. You can resolve this error instantly by calling the QuickBooks Enterprise Support.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Won’t Open Issue
- QuickBooks starts freezing suddenly
- You computer starts not responding
- System responding slow to your command
- QB Files can be accessed
Causes Of QuickBooks Not Responding Issue
Main Causes of this QuickBooks issue are as given below:
- Insufficient access or permission
- Encrypted data within the file
- Power supply issues while using QuickBooks program
- Network or hardware problem
- Using double clicks repeatedly while trying to open QuickBooks and doesn’t opening it in an appropriate manner
- QuickBooks Version that you are using is either older or outdated.
- Company name accessed the limit of 65 charecters
- Missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Using older or outdated version of QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Won’t Open Error
- Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL and selecting Task Manager
- Go to the processes tab and locate QBW32.exe file and end its process.
- Close QuickBooks software
- Reboot your PC
- Run QuickBooks again
- Re-register the components related to QuickBooks. To do so, run ‘Reboot.bat’ for getting registered.DLL and OCX files.
- To replace your damaged install files, repair QuickBooks Installation
- Perform a clean installation of files to a new folder.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Issues
By following above mentioned steps, you can resolve these issues that are occurring while opening QuickBooks or a QuickBooks Company File. However, if you could not resolve the issue on your own or you are having any sort of doubts regarding QuickBooks then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159. Our experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors are able to provide you all kind of solution for all version and variants of QuickBooks.