QuickBooks is one the best bookkeeping accounting software that helps you in managing you accounts and business. QuickBooks has proven its worth to world especially for the small and medium sized businesses but sometime the software might fall into some issues that can affect your workflow and one such issue is QuickBooks Won’t Print that restricts you from printing your invoices and other important things directly from QuickBooks software.
The error might be occurring due to the outdated version of QuickBooks software. So, before going on to the solutions steps you need to make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks and also the printer is connected to the computer properly.
How To Fix QuickBooks Won’t Print?
In order to fix the QuickBooks Won’t Print issue, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Turn off printer and restart the computer
- Turn the printer on and then make sure that the paper tray is installed properly in the printers
- Go to the start menu of your printer and open the Control Panel
- Go to the Printers and Faxes section
- Now right click on the Printer
- If the printer is offline then click on Use Printer Online
- Double click on the printer and from the new window, click on the Printer icon.
- Tap on the Cancel All Documents and close the window
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the drop-down list.
- From the Properties tab, click on Print Test Page
- If the test page printed successfully then again try to print using the WordPad
QuickBooks Printer Setup Won’t Open:
If the above mentioned solution couldn’t resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Print issue then you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Right click on the QBprint.dp file and select Rename option and change the name of the file.
- Try to print similar format and type of file to check if the issue is there with the file type and format or the software.
- Print in small batches
- Ensure that the installed printer drivers are up-to-date
- Make sure that the printer is connected on a trusted network
- Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer
- Ensure the printer is properly setp on the QuickBooks software if not then do it
Support For QuickBooks Won’t Print Issue
The above mentioned steps will help you in resolving the printing issue in QuickBooks easily however sometimes there can be instances when the printer is having some issues with printer itself. In such cases, contact the printer expert to fix the issue. But if you are sure that there is something wrong with the QuickBooks software then you can contact the technical support team of fixaccountingerror.com by dialing their QuickBooks toll-free number for support +1888-567-1159.