QuickBooks is accounting software allows you to send your bills, invoices, reports and other documents via email directly from the software. However, sometimes the users may find themselves in as situation when they couldn’t use the email functionality of QuickBooks and face issues such as QuickBooks Won’t Send Email. You may get various error messages but the most common one is:
“Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook”
If you are also facing this issue while sending email through Outlook account then we recommend you to read this article properly and perform the provided steps properly. You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1888-567-1159 to get instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Email Related Issues
- The email is not properly configured in QuickBooks Desktop
- dll file got corrupted
- Damaged or improper installation of QuickBooks is causing the email issue.
- Outlook is not properly installed in your system and it couldn’t get configured due to that.
- Outlook application is running in the background while sending the mail through Outlook from QuickBooks Desktop.
How To Fix QuickBooks Won’t Send Email Problem?
There are basically five different solutions that you can opt to resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Send Email issues efficiently. We recommend you to perform the steps shown order to get the best results.
Solution 1: QuickBooks Should Be Not Running In Administrator Mode
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon from your desktop
- Select Properties from the drop-down list.
- Go to the Compatibility
- Unmark Run this program as Administrator checkbox if it is marked.
Note: If the Run this program as Administrator option is not available then you need to select the Show Settings for All Users first.
- Click on OK.
- Restart your system to save the changes
Solution 2: Ensure That Your Email Preference Is Set Correctly In QuickBooks
- From the QuickBooks main menu, go to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- Go to the My Preferences tab and select QuickBooks Email option
- Click on
- Again go to Edit > Preferences.
- Select Outlook from the list
- Click on OK.
- Close all the running process using the Task Manager
- Reboot your system.
- Try to send the email from QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Email Preference Should Be Configured Properly In Internet Explorer
- Open the Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options
- Go to the Programs
- Make sure that the correct email is configured as the default email address. Outlook should be selected if you want send emails using the Outlook account.
- Now, close the Internet Explorer.
- Run QuickBooks again and try to send email through the QuickBooks desktop to check if the error is resolved or not.
Solution 4: Test And Repair Your MAPI32.dll
Note: This process a bit complex and you should have good technical knowledge to perform it. We recommend you to contact the QuickBooks Technical Support experts to perform these steps for you.
Use Word To Test MAPI32.dll Functionality
- Close all the running processes using the Task Manager.
- Open a word document such as WordPad or Microsoft Word.
- From the File menu, go to Send > Email as PDF Attachment.
- If you don’t face any issue or error then you need contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisor because the actual issue is with your QuickBooks desktop application.
- If you get any error or issue while sending email then you will have to contact the Microsoft support to fix the issue because the actual issue is occurring in your Windows operating system.
- Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL and close all the running processes.
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + E keys and then navigate to the folder: C:\Windows\System32.
- Locate the exe file and open it by double-clicking on it. Follow the onscreen prompts to repair the file.
- Once the process will get finished, your system will get restarted automatically. If not then do it manually..
- Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL
- Navigate to the Processes
- Close all the running processes related to QuickBooks.
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + E keys and then navigate to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\ 1033.
- Locate the dll file and right-click on the same.
- Select Rename from the drop-down list.
- Add OLD at the end of the file name.
- Restart your system and try to run the exe file again.
Solution 5: Reinstall QuickBooks
If all the provided solutions couldn’t resolve your issue then it means that your QuickBooks software is damaged. It is possible that it was damaged from the beginning or the malware or virus attack has infected your QuickBooks data files. In such situations, the only thing that you can do is reinstalling the QuickBooks software. Uninstall it properly and then use a different installation source to perform a clean installation of the QuickBooks software.
Reach Us For Support
The provided solutions should take you out from the QuickBooks Won’t Email issue. However, if you keep on facing the same issue even after reinstalling your QuickBooks software then you have to seek technical support for your QuickBooks software because currently, it is a small issue but it can become a big issue in future. To get support for your QuickBooks software, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and get your issues resolved instantly.
Submit your review